Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65892 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2016, 02:08:05 am »
I really don't know how this guy got his admin power.

So today at 6pm on EU_1 I got insulted  by this "admin" just because I was fighting him between two walls and he couldn't fight properly with his long polearm

He said it in french so nobody but me could understand it "t'es vraiment qu'une tarlouze" what you could translante by "you are really a fucking pussy" followed by even more insults (calling other people "piece of shit spawnkiller", "agi spam cunt"...)

I couldn't take a screenshot but if an admin read this and could take a look at the logs it was today (05/31) at 6pm french time zone.

Then I say to him that he shouldn't say such thing as an admin (but I didn't insult him back) and he kick me from the server. Lol really ?

So I wonder if this is the kind of behavior an admin should have ? Are you guys ok with that attitude in your staff team ? Imo this guy should be demoted from this position as he clearly can't handle such power.

ah lol kansuke once again thx for everything =)
if i remember i said "tu est la pire des tarlouzes" =
you are the WORST of the pussies wich in my mind was more about the coward way but yes in french it also mean pussy, gay, homo ...

its funny also how you deform reality at your advantage you should write some books dude you have good imagination.

you know what, your pathetic attempt made me laugh a lot so i don't blame you.
you cant go against your nature.

oh btw thats funny u have no screenchots because i got some of you :
http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/%28ban%29-merc_blackbow_the_pimp/

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:44:44 am by Blackbow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2016, 02:16:59 am »
Ima drop this here

So today 31/05/2016 18:50 GMT+1 I was playing some EU1. There's this ladder which people would like to use so of course me being in Krems means I had to stand on it.
Speaks for itself I'll leave that ladder alone but not before I trolled some fellow Kremsies but Mr. BlackBow thought otherwise and just insta kicked me. No one had complained about me standing on the ladder in chat or anything else. I think he was just mad because his shitty ping. Anyways his hatred towards Krems players is kind of obvious and I don't think he can make non-biased judgements and because of that I think he's not suited to be an Admin.

We all know I'm a huge QQ'er so I double spawned that round and called Mr. BlackBow a "completely and utterly retarded" person.
I'm awaiting my ban for that Mr. Baguette.
QQY QQT QFY

we were on this small arabic style map (kind of port) with lot of roofs... then i saw you and an other krems walking on this ladder to dont let people release it. you were jumping on it, going away then coming back on it...
the time i check your names  the other krems went out the ladder, then u came back on it so u got kicked...

if i remember i saw a ranged with barabe banner who was trying to release the ladder.

same thing happend with killmax he got kicked all the team told me  thx and he never cried.

dont play the victime plz when you just play the mod to ruin other's fun and i'm bored to tell you every day the same things (krems in general)
so now i kick then ban ...

Maybe someone else using his account somehow? This doesn't sound like the french my old friend I know.

well it is the french my old friend you know, it's just they are french my old friends too and they deform facts....
we play this small community mod since so much
we know each others since long time and after 5 or 6 years you finish to know the real nature of people...

and believe me lunassa/vipere have a shity toxic nature.
about kansuke he's too good for me at cowardice
but he sucks at lying on ban threads =p
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 02:35:43 am by Blackbow »

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kansuke, LeRun
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2016, 12:23:10 pm »
ah lol kansuke once again thx for everything =)
if i remember i said "tu est la pire des tarlouzes" =
you are the WORST of the pussies wich in my mind was more about the coward way but yes in french it also mean pussy, gay, homo ...

Oh that's a lot better for sure lol... Btw maybe you can tell us why you said that ?

Again, I ask some admin to check the logs from that evening please, you'll see that I wasn't the only one insulted for nothing that day.

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2016, 03:04:25 pm »
same thing happend with killmax he got kicked all the team told me  thx

Pretty sure they didn't say thanks because he was standing on ladders xD

dont play the victime plz when you just play the mod to ruin other's fun

I'm here to have fun whilst I play, not to PTFO like a tryhard. This mod is dying because it has no chill, it's not fun to play anymore. Not because unbalanced and broken maps/gear/stats.

and i'm bored to tell you every day the same things (krems in general)

Yeah sure I'm 24/7 trying to troll and ruin peoples game experience and especially annoy the admins.
Dude just stop your stupid obsession over Krems and that we're trolls 24/7 who spam QIX.

In other news, we have lowered recruiting standards so you're welcome to join Mr. Baguette :)
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2016, 06:20:48 pm »
Oh that's a lot better for sure lol... Btw maybe you can tell us why you said that ?

Again, I ask some admin to check the logs from that evening please, you'll see that I wasn't the only one insulted for nothing that day.

Wait, you make all this scandal just because he called you a "tarlouze" ?
This is so fucking pathetic lol. It's totally absurd, this make no sense...

This is not even a real insult, except if you are realy gay irl (and even..)

For information to people, "tarlouze" can be translated in english by "candy ass".
The definition of "tarlouze" is: Person lacking of strength and / or courage.

What an insult...

Seriously, thx kansuke, you make my day.

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2016, 06:48:30 pm »
+1
Well if only you were more concerned about your admin job and checked the logs instead of answering with no clue just to defend your teammate you would have seen that he was constantly swearing at people that evening calling them "piece of shit", "my old friends", "cunts", calling other clan names...

But hey I guess it's a normal thing for an admin to swear at a player without any reason, why am I even shocked about it right !? It's a common knowledge to everyone that this guy is a jerk, what I don't get is how did he became an admin.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2016, 07:15:52 pm »
to admins no need to check logs! i said it and i assume.

before be an admin, im a player!
when i write in white the player talk and when it's pink the admin talk.
to me it's clear... as admin i just try to make ppl stick to rules for the rest im still the rager you know since 6 years ... and it's useless to be an example for the community  coz it's all doomed
everybody in this game already insulted someone else...

let's talk about your playing style who is 100% pure cancer aka hiding camping agiwhore sneaking and cowardice...
im human i have feeling and your playing style make me rage.
my trash talk is toxic like your playing style... i see nothing bad at saying what is true.

now i'm hesitating i have two solution :
- leave admin job and still be able to spit the truth to your  face.
- stay admin and every day tell you how you are good at running away, how you are the player with the bigest balls, how we should make a statue in your honor because you are rly an example for all of us.  plz teach me !

so if you request a sanction for me because calling you my old friend
i will ask sanction for you for leeching spawn and lying on admin job
up to you.

Wait, so standing in spawn is reason enough for punishments to be handed out?

As much as I think Kansuke should grow a thicker skin, stop using the "Don't participate in team effort"-bullshit whenever you like it Blackbow.
So many times I have seen you on the server while shitloads of people (Not only Krems surprisingly) were standing around in the spawn while their team got slaughtered.

IF you are gonna chuck about silly rules in order to defend your actions, at least make sure you follow them consistently.

not participating to team effort is the rule ppl break the most atm and to be honest it's the rule who break my balls the most
i dont understand how u can stay at spawn and know than you are letting your team fight outnumbred and will probably loose.

so when i see ppl in middle of the round still at spawn and doing nothing i will tell them to move (not only krems) but sometimes when they are in winning team and its like 20 vs 5 i say nothing ...

because i'm repeating the same things everyday and you guys dont listen and keep doing the same shit everyday so there is a moment i will gave up and
do the oldschool admin and just ban without thinking, but i try to stay cool with those people for the moment, i gave thousands of chance to ppl who was posing trouble ingame it worked with some of them and there is the others who will get permaban soon once again...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:29:07 pm by Blackbow »

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2016, 07:39:56 pm »
I don't care about the kick, I was writing in the admin feedback thread at that time, that's why I was AFK (auto-spawn).
What I care about is that I don't like being insulted out of nowhere and even less by an admin of this game so yeah Blackbow where is your excuse ? There is none, you can take how many screenshot you want there were no reason at all for those, I do hope a master admin take a look at the logs and ban you for this because it's really a shame for an admin to have this kind of behavior.

you know rules ? you play since long time ?
when u need to afk you go spec.
about your kick, admins kick last afk ppl since the begining so i see no admin abuse, it was not a personal revenge because you  clearly wanted me to do it.
now stop lying and say it you tried to trap me.

so you can put my apologize right in your ass !
now i understood than you had a fragile nature who dont suport a bit of trash talk so i will "try to calm down on it"
i dont want you to have night terror... you waking up in screaming my name... =p

same thing happend with killmax he got kicked all the team told me  thx

Pretty sure they didn't say thanks because he was standing on ladders xD

dont play the victime plz when you just play the mod to ruin other's fun

I'm here to have fun whilst I play, not to PTFO like a tryhard. This mod is dying because it has no chill, it's not fun to play anymore. Not because unbalanced and broken maps/gear/stats.

and i'm bored to tell you every day the same things (krems in general)

Yeah sure I'm 24/7 trying to troll and ruin peoples game experience and especially annoy the admins.
Dude just stop your stupid obsession over Krems and that we're trolls 24/7 who spam QIX.

In other news, we have lowered recruiting standards so you're welcome to join Mr. Baguette :)

you guys are parano and like to make us think i'm focusing on krems but it's wrong, i focus trolls in general...

i will join krems the day you will clean your clan from those toxic selfish players who see only their fun to the detriment of others.
the day you will stop doing nothing at spawn and the day you will stop flooding voice command...
so never...

do you know what is empathy ? you guys maybe have fun at doing nothing in this melee fight game or you are bored to play the game
but think about the people who keep playing the game for his main goal ? a fight of two equal teams.

do you think this kind of players like to loose round after round because to many members of their team are not playing the game like they should?

just play an other game if you are bored, ruin other's fun should not be your source of fun... that's pathetic...

and dont tell me you never saw someone say : oh fuck we are in krems team we lost already ...
sadly those ppl are the silent majority and they dont waste their time on this forum at stalking, pollute, trolling.... they just wana play the game!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:53:05 pm by Blackbow »

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2016, 07:45:32 pm »
+1
to admins no need to check logs! i said it and i assume.

before be an admin, im a player!
when i write in white the player talk and when it's pink the admin talk.
to me it's clear... as admin i just try to make ppl stick to rules for the rest im still the rager you know since 6 years ... and it's useless to be an example for the community  coz it's all doomed
everybody in this game already insulted someone else...
If you can't control yourself you don't deserve to be an admin, everything else is bullshit. About that last sentence... lol  :rolleyes:

let's talk about your playing style who is 100% pure cancer aka hiding camping agiwhore sneaking and cowardice...
im human i have feeling and your playing style make me rage.
my trash talk is toxic like your playing style... i see nothing bad at saying what is true.

This has nothing to do here, I play as I want as long as I don't break any rule, and I expect to play in peace without someone telling me how I suck and calling me a my old friend and even more if it's an admin. No wonder why this mod is dying with people like this...

now i'm hesitating i have two solution :
- leave admin job and still be able to spit the truth to your  face.
- stay admin and every day tell you how you are good at running away, how you are the player with the bigest balls, how we should make a statue in your honor because you are rly an example for all of us.  plz teach me !

so if you request a sanction for me because calling you my old friend
i will ask sanction for you for leeching spawn and lying on admin job
up to you.

And now blackmail, wow this gets better and better, now you show your true face, I hope Uther will take the good decision.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2016, 07:58:31 pm »
leave admin job and still be able to spit the truth to your  face.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2016, 08:01:56 pm »
If you can't control yourself you don't deserve to be an admin, everything else is bullshit. About that last sentence... lol  :rolleyes:

ofc i control myself that's why i dont ban everybody i hate or why i didnt banned you for liying about admin

This has nothing to do here, I play as I want as long as I don't break any rule, and I expect to play in peace without someone telling me how I suck and calling me a my old friend and even more if it's an admin. No wonder why this mod is dying with people like this...

was just saying why i insulted you, because you rly deserve it, you dont know the word honorable and had probably some "colabo" in your familly !
during war they used sneaky tactics like you to trap honorable ppl !

And now blackmail, wow this gets better and better, now you show your true face, I hope Uther will take the good decision.

I have never hidden my true nature lol everybody know me after 5 years just read the 13 previous page...

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2016, 08:03:10 pm »
was just saying why i insulted you, because you rly deserve it, you dont know the word honorable and had probably some "colabo" in your familly !
during war they used sneaky tactics like you to trap honorable ppl !

Really hope you get a ban for saying this.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2016, 08:04:52 pm »

changed my mind i will leave the day you leave your balancing lol mod

or the day you stop make putch in your clan to fire good leaders take the control and left the clan 3 month after and be a complete asshole to me because i didnt choose the good side lol

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2016, 08:09:08 pm »
Really hope you get a ban for saying this.

well if you want i put my self a ban for calling you tarlouze of 2 days
and i put you a ban of 10 days for false accusation (the pararel with colabo), try harding at gettings my rights removed and leeching at spawn ?

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2016, 09:58:44 pm »
+6
Several of his posts reeks of racism. Have always been prone to rage and shit-talk in chat, before being appointed admin too. Weird choice of person to administer the servers. I was surprised when I heard about it, not surprised that it's being called into question later on.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.