Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65968 times)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2016, 06:44:51 pm »
+4
hm there was a scandal where he didn't ban his friend and tell other guys he doesn't give a fuck about it, even autobus confirmed that. Then he explained himself but easy to make up. I didn't go far for that example tho. It was recent.

Xesta wanted to ban Bjord, Xesta reported it to Blackbow in-game but in his messages he didn't specify who should be banned, in them he included the word "idgaf" - i don't give a fuck, Blackbow asked what "idgaf" means since he thought it was the player's name, Xesta thought Blackbow was making fun of him and lost his shit instead of explaining. What a scandal :D

Besides, just because he hates russians doesn't mean he'll abuse his powers. There is a fine line between having a grudge, no matter how irrational, and letting your bias control your actions, Blackbow doesn't let the second thing happen. I know a little about it...
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2016, 07:10:00 pm »
+3
Besides, just because he hates russians doesn't mean he'll abuse his powers. There is a fine line between having a grudge, no matter how irrational, and letting your bias control your actions, Blackbow doesn't let the second thing happen. I know a little about it...

Can confirm, I find 99% of Americans to be cancerous but you do not see me banning them. A level headed admin can keep his prejudice while doing his job.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2016, 09:37:07 pm »
+1
Admins should be neutral in their minds.
He isn't. Open hatred to all russian players isn't the best side for admin. Can't trust his judgements.

im not politician, so i'm still free to say what i think.

hm there was a scandal where he didn't ban his friend and tell other guys he doesn't give a fuck about it, even autobus confirmed that. Then he explained himself but easy to make up. I didn't go far for that example tho. It was recent.

you know nothing about all story
you wrong dude
so yeah the guy was a kind of friend but i never knew who he was so ...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:05:14 pm by Blackbow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2016, 11:44:15 pm »
+4
oh yes plz make strat finish quicker take all your hackers friends with you and go cheat somewhere else plz =)

Nebun is right, prejudice is not good for an admin. Bear that in mind when you play and administer the servers.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2016, 06:53:56 pm »
+3
Nebun is right, prejudice is not good for an admin. Bear that in mind when you play and administer the servers.

no worrie, i just want ppl respect rules and others and then be able to play the game in peace.
i'm not stupid enough to start abusing of my power....
i fix prejudice by focusing ppl on battlefield in the old menly way
and if I was that kind of person,i would have banned all krems since a long time !  :mrgreen:

i'm joking i love you krems !!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 06:57:56 pm by Blackbow »

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2016, 09:44:59 pm »
i love you krems !!

That's unexpected turn, who would have thought?

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2016, 10:20:41 pm »
+1
tbqh everyone loves krems so it was just a matter of time until Blacky admits it himself
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2016, 10:30:28 am »
+6
Well, after reading some cool stories from Nebun here, i can prove you that most of you are using green arrows. Including you Nebun. It's EZ to spot any of you.

All i need to do is shooting around you but not at you. You retards immediately turn to the incoming direction and reveal yourselves. EZ.

Anyway, that shit have nothing to do with being Russian, Martian or whatever. It's personal retardness. I don't give a shit about ones nationality in a game. No healthy mind does.

I don't want you or any other DRZ to stop playing the mod, this game is fun with all of us. Just don't cheat you cock juggling thundercunts.

With love,
Krems.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2016, 04:25:10 pm »
That's unexpected turn, who would have thought?

my only problem with krems were when they let their team getting rape and and this vocal flood
who is for me a kind of disrespect... nothing else but i dont want to restart the debat

Well, after reading some cool stories from Nebun here, i can prove you that most of you are using green arrows. Including you Nebun. It's EZ to spot any of you.

All i need to do is shooting around you but not at you. You retards immediately turn to the incoming direction and reveal yourselves. EZ.

Anyway, that shit have nothing to do with being Russian, Martian or whatever. It's personal retardness. I don't give a shit about ones nationality in a game. No healthy mind does.

I don't want you or any other DRZ to stop playing the mod, this game is fun with all of us. Just don't cheat you cock juggling thundercunts.

With love,
Krems.

about green arrows no need to have them to see when someone is shooting around you.
the sound is helping a lot with habitude and high volume you know when it's shooting around.
you can even say if it's arrow or bolt.

the most funny thing to me is the number of hs made by some player who was not so good in past, some of our best archer dont do that and they always have been at the top. (before or after raylin patch)

the worst is when some of them with 100 ping on eu1 chain hs then you meet them on na1 with 160 ping and they still do the same amount of hs....
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 04:31:21 pm by Blackbow »

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2016, 05:20:50 pm »
my only problem with krems were when they let their team getting rape and and this vocal flood
who is for me a kind of disrespect... nothing else but i dont want to restart the debat

about green arrows no need to have them to see when someone is shooting around you.
the sound is helping a lot with habitude and high volume you know when it's shooting around.
you can even say if it's arrow or bolt.

the most funny thing to me is the number of hs made by some player who was not so good in past, some of our best archer dont do that and they always have been at the top. (before or after raylin patch)

the worst is when some of them with 100 ping on eu1 chain hs then you meet them on na1 with 160 ping and they still do the same amount of hs....

Nah i was talking about something else, if you shoot them while they are busy with someone else, they will just turn their aim on you no matter where you are. They find your precise location in a second. They just follow the incoming green arrow. It's something like tracer bullet.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2016, 06:24:01 pm »
Nah i was talking about something else, if you shoot them while they are busy with someone else, they will just turn their aim on you no matter where you are. They find your precise location in a second. They just follow the incoming green arrow. It's something like tracer bullet.

ok i see what you mean
i tested those arrows as archer for one hour, and yeah they are helping a lot about spoting ppl even if hiden in a bush or something ...
they are also very helpfull to dodge projectile ...

i was so disgusted by how op those arrows are, than i definitly quit archery...

long life to throwing !!! throwing hard yo !!!

Offline Kortkort

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Shortshorts, Who_likes_Shortshorts, Jihad_Jane
  • IRC nick: Shortshorts
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2016, 07:27:21 pm »
+7
i tested those arrows as archer for one hour

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2016, 06:11:33 pm »
+2
lol

yeah had to see how op it was u know ...  :mrgreen:
and have searched a way to block dis shit and the only solution i found is :

reinstall arrows files with the launcher like for banners, it's not 100% cheater proof but it could break their nuts...
but atm launcher is kinda broken and we gonna need cmp who is probably to busy for that....

better ban all ninjas imo they backstab and bully me since 2012 !!!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 06:23:50 pm by Blackbow »

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2016, 08:31:29 pm »
+1

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2016, 12:59:58 am »
+6
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.