Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65938 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2016, 02:16:17 am »
+4
Hello,

Firstly I think people complain about Blackbow that he holds a grudge against Krems and some people.I can safely say those people are over-exaggerating. Blackbow is the kind of person that hates trolls. And I am sure most agrees that when Krems are mentioned you automatically think of trolling in-game.So I find being less patient against them quite normal, since they are highly notorious.
The community got so used to late-round delays, friendly teamhits, voice chat spam etc. and for most think it is fun to chill a little in a 5 years old game and tryharding is only for retards, however you can't make everyone agree on that and the rules are against you.
I saw whole Hobos and Krems booing Blackbow because he banned two guys dueling at their spawn, after countless warnings.
Personally I too find Blackbow's penalties a little harsh, but you can't deny that they're quite rightful.
Please think twice before pointblank spitting hatred all over this thread.
Thanks for reading
xoxo Kratos

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2016, 07:47:49 pm »
+2
Any other people with admin would have 10x less reasons to abuse, considering past behaviour, stances on "moral" subjects, and friendly "alliances"; lets say.
Incredibly susceptible, will ruin anyone who heat him up a bit or his little friends, smart enough to not do crazy shit in broad day light except if high, knows how to keep a grudge.

Admin trial and real interactions/consequences with other players will make him better and maybe even decent, but there is a fat chance in hell from what I've seen.

Make more Krems admin to balance things out, mutual assured destruction will give us peace  :P

People CAN change Butan, only a fool is close minded.

From what I've seen Blackbow is doing fine as an admin, even changes the map to Tavern and Arena for us sometimes. Also I don't think many Krems actually WANT to become Admin, as the reason I at least joined Krems was to muck around and take a break from playing more seriously, I assume that's the same for a quite a few more.

Edit: Also, after reading BK's post, I thoroughly agree, I think giving admin rights to Blackbow has improved him immensely, if it's done one small bit of good, he's definitely become less of a rage filled hater, it's still there and I see it in chat, but it's not overboard and it's not 24/7, he also messes around with me at the start of the round sometimes and responds to the animations I send to him, so another good thing is that I have gained the ability to communicate with him through animations (100% worth giving him admin rights just for that imo). Anyways, I think that Blackbow is doing fine, as an Admin to be honest, I also think some people are judging without actually seeing him in game first. v
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:53:44 pm by Yeldur »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2016, 08:30:44 pm »
+1
he's definitely become less of a rage filled hater
Doesn't work for everybody.
Where did I go wrong
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2016, 10:28:02 am »
+6
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-amox_cancer/

All I gonna say about this crap is the following:

Revoke blackbows adminship, it is really getting out of Hand. 9 Pages of complaints mostly can agree to that. We don't fucking need more biased or more like any biased admin in this Mod, we need neutral ones who can actually do their Job.

There are many of them btw but they are just not so active in this game anymore sadly.

I really hope you start looking more into this.

P.S: Most funny thing was how he thought autobus and me were making things up and acted like we planned that or something, even though we dont even really know each other.~
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2016, 04:07:51 pm »
+3
I trust Blackbow to overcome his bias towards certain players such as the Kremsies and his over-protectiveness of his own guys. Uther managed to do the same; he hates Greys with passion but does not let it affect his decisions.
The trial period is meant for exactly such cases, and I hope you guys give him a chance.

@HESKEY: Regarding laizess-fair admining, it is the best thing to do in most situations, but becomes a two-edged sword with serial offenders. Teamkilling V on DTV, double-spawning, pollabusing and dueling clanmates are absolute classics; people think it's okay to do that because everyone does it, which in turn leads to everyone doing it, so that even more people think it's okay to do that. Gotta break through the vicious cycle of minor offenses that add up and endanger the stable state of the mod by clearly signalizing that these things are NOT okay.

Of course single offenders get only a warning or kick, but people who keep doing these things must face more severe consequences or else they won't change. A ban doesn't work like a supermarket where you exchange money for goods at fixed rates. People who think committing minor offenses is fun will realize that the price they pay increases over time. The decisions of people you listed as laissez-fair admins in most situations, such as Fin, reflect this fact as well.

(click to show/hide)
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2016, 10:26:20 pm »
so about this thread and xesta feedback
http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/ban-amox_cancer/

here is a copy of the private message i sent to xesta...
i have to say than after coming back from my afk i saw some trouble in chat and asked what happend
he was in rage mode and his first words was insulting me and telling me how i was a shit admin... but i stayed calm and tried to understand what happend.
xesta was such in a rage mod than it was complicate to communicate with him...
but like i said in the private message sent to xesta i'm not god, i cant see everything and watch everyone all the time...

pm to xesta 1 or2 days after
(click to show/hide)

@ heskey i never ignored auto i clearly remember him confirming what xesta said
the problem was to get the name of the guy
look at what xynox said in Amox_cancer ban thread....

you are extrapolating about something you absolutly dont know
plz stop making movies in your mind and you are still in your personnal war... just because once i didnt let you camp/leech with your friends at spawn when all your team was fighting outnumbred...
dude grow up plz
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:36:40 pm by Blackbow »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2016, 06:54:06 pm »
why only warning for TeamKills for Er_Brucia, while Varadin had 1 day ban?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2016, 07:37:10 pm »
+1
why only warning for TeamKills for Er_Brucia, while Varadin had 1 day ban?

Because Varadin is a Serb, and everybody knows that he deserves time in jail being banned more than anyone else by default because of that.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2016, 06:55:33 pm »
i don't understand the logic behind bans, some get banned and others not for the same things.
Is he ur friend Bbow? Why warning?
when UIF looks at you

pogosan

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2016, 07:06:42 pm »
+3

Offline Austrian

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1117
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Bro's are Bro's, forever.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brotherhood
  • Game nicks: Austriano, Faust, Nestea
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2016, 07:06:47 pm »
+4
There is something called banhistory, which influences the punishment you know...

EDIT: fuck you Hobo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2016, 09:27:13 pm »
but when i check other ban reports i don't see no warnings, usually ban post with proofs is enough for someone to get a ban. And the more often u fuck up the longer ur bans.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2016, 09:31:57 pm »
+3
but when i check other ban reports i don't see no warnings, usually ban post with proofs is enough for someone to get a ban. And the more often u fuck up the longer ur bans.

Er_Brucia has 3 2 bans

Varadin has 14 bans

Need I say more? :lol:

And the last ban Brucia had was indeed 3 years ago for unspecified reason, so it's not clear how serious of a ban that was.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2016, 11:47:38 pm »
+2
He doesn't give a damn about Brucia nor Varadin anyway.
It's still all about poor Pandor :cry:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2016, 05:49:46 am »
He doesn't give a damn about Brucia nor Varadin anyway.
It's still all about poor Pandor :cry:
#FREEPANDOR2016
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.