Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65943 times)

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2016, 03:36:24 am »
Everyone who knows me can confirm that I really dislike grey order, but I would never think about unfairly banning or kicking someone just because he has GO banner or tag.
We're not perfect, you should know it by now.
buahahhaha top kek son top kek buahhahhahahahaahaha

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2016, 11:59:10 am »
+5
Doesn't like Ninjas. Take away his admin rights please.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2016, 12:58:16 pm »
+2
There are many fine members of the Merc clan who I think have admin potential, to name a couple I've seen on servers more recently:
- Algarn

Lol. :lol: I rage too much, way too much, and would probably abuse of my rights after I got mad enough to scream loudly enough some nice french slurs. Also, I don't play the game reaaaaaally often now, so ...  Nah.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2016, 04:29:18 pm »
+5
i got few report of people saying lise was leeching naked with no weapons... it was 1 or 2 maps before the ban and i decided to ignore them (because personal war u know lol)
in same time we had other report for an other guy who was a stone thrower and rico dealed with it... then map changed and i got again a report about lise leeching naked ... i went to spec and checked the other team spawn and i saw lise naked with nothing in his hands chilling with some other krems at spawn for few sec, because personal war again i decided to ban him 1hour and not 1 or 2 days like i should have do
That's a lie i must say. Report part could be ture, but the other is not. She was naked for less than a minute and just for once, because of respec. She was a dart thrower before.
Well, this is a serious case, in my opinion. And it can be easily checked who is a liar there, amirite? Can any admin just check the logs, to see if there were indeed reports in admin chat about Lise being naked/no weapon on "1 or 2 maps before the ban"? And I think if there was none reports, and if she was able to make kills with her darts (she was a "dart thrower", right?), so Blackbow is a liar, which is not good (to say the least), and his admin rights should be reconsidered (my opinion). And if Lise were dying or getting kills with the weapons she was picking up from the ground - so Frauke is a liar, should be punished (banned) for providing the false witnesses/denigrating information.

The second thought - I have personally nothing wrong with Blackbow, but he is known for his hate against Krems for years. And people will always feel the bias behind his actions, even if there is none. Just as Minjy said:
You won't see Mark Clattenburg refereeing england vs germany in any competitive match e.t.c.
It's just a common sense. But yeah, it's time of mod decline - Gravoth (who will stay a kind of cheater for me) creates the "Ban all Krems" thread and gets awarded with adimship (btw, since then - when he was online last time, anyways?), every single N/A player is an admin (as it seems), Panos for event managment, and now Blackbow with his attitude like "i will go in oldschool admin mode, when admins were banning before asking"... I guess, it is a perfect time for me too to be your next admin, folks. You know, just to take care of EU2, changing the fucked up maps, kicking leechers and stuff... Yea, ofc, with at least 10 bans on my record, I should be a perfect admin, don't you think so?

And the last one - honsetly, fuck EU1 and their problems. And thank you, Blackbow, for your help with changing conquest maps on EU2 twice yesterday. The pleasant side of having an active admin around, I must say.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2016, 05:14:56 pm »
+1
Keep one thing in mind:

Being bad in the game is no offence. Lise not killing anyone is no evidence for or against anything. Hell, I don't kill anyone most rounds.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

pogosan

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2016, 07:13:42 pm »
+6

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2016, 03:56:24 am »
+9
I got here by an accident and I have some strong feelings repelling my from finishing my engineering thesis, so I thought I could type a feedback for BBow instead :mrgreen:

I kinda considered BBow an overreacting my old friendcher before he got his admin rights and once I got to know that he got some, I expected him to abuse the powers.

He had used to be just a rude and accurate archer for me until long ago when BBow got killed in the beginning of the round by Seroth but spawned for a second time and killed Seroth that round. Since then, both me and Seroth kept lancing BBow whenever possible for a short period of time, so until we felt like the justice was delivered ^^ (I'm almost sure it was BBow, but because it was so long ago, I wouldn't bet my looms on it).

Later, some time after I got back from my >1 year crpg break, at some point I spawned and noticed BBow in my team. The funny thing is that even though I never consider him a friend of mine or anything, I reacted to him like to any other non-random guy that I'd care about for example Polepoop, Micah, Parre and other Templars, Spamwhore, Pretty Hobo, Krems in general and others. I'd just interact with that guy in any way available, ex. Q-command menu, upper block, hug, nudge or punch. That day, I interacted with BBow using stones :D no PT, unloomed, soon after spawn I managed to hit BBow with just one of them. I didn't even think that I could deliver any considerable damage, but soon after that I got kicked from the server. After I rejoined this was our conversation

(click to show/hide)

(also I estimate the body armour value of BBows setup back then at ~40)

It needs to be mentioned, that this was him asking other admin to kick me, BBow didn't have his admin rights back then.

I was afraid he would go abusive holocaust inspector after receiving his own admin powers but I was wrong. After I messed up a few times and teamhit him he didn't even ctrl+M. He seems to have gone a bit more mature, responsible less aggressive in chat and less revengeful even though he still threatened with ban when Krems decided to Stan[d] Tall and defend the spawn recently. Truth said, any other tactics involved us getting shot to pieces and we even managed to win a round doing that, so it wasn't a super bad tactic after all (it involved a lot of QDD).

BBow is an active admin which I think is a big + for him. Changes map to arena in the late hours so the tradition is kept :mrgreen:

I've been a witness of BBow receiving negative words in chat from a person that, I think, didn't even have a chance to see how BBow carries his duties which I think is sad and unfair towards BBow. I think he may be facing some bias from the players' side, because he used to be a little cuntish before ;-) As he became an admin, I only saw an improvement in his behaviour and I like him more. Maybe it's because unlike other archers, BBow actually takes out a melee weapon once you engage him and doesn't run&shoot like the rest of those point-click heroes, or maybe it's because he changed a little as his new role in crpg community required him to.

This is an unltimate tl;dr about what BlueKnight used to think and thinks currently about BBow

gg my engineering thesis, gg ;_;
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 04:04:14 am by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2016, 11:15:57 am »
+1
Stop procrastinating and go to work!

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2016, 12:06:56 pm »
+8
Moral of story - QDD saves lives

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2016, 11:17:26 pm »
+4
Any other people with admin would have 10x less reasons to abuse, considering past behaviour, stances on "moral" subjects, and friendly "alliances"; lets say.
Incredibly susceptible, will ruin anyone who heat him up a bit or his little friends, smart enough to not do crazy shit in broad day light except if high, knows how to keep a grudge.

Admin trial and real interactions/consequences with other players will make him better and maybe even decent, but there is a fat chance in hell from what I've seen.

Make more Krems admin to balance things out, mutual assured destruction will give us peace  :P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:21:49 pm by Butan »

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2016, 03:33:08 am »
Any other people with admin would have 10x less reasons to abuse, considering past behaviour, stances on "moral" subjects, and friendly "alliances"; lets say.
Incredibly susceptible, will ruin anyone who heat him up a bit or his little friends, smart enough to not do crazy shit in broad day light except if high, knows how to keep a grudge.

Admin trial and real interactions/consequences with other players will make him better and maybe even decent, but there is a fat chance in hell from what I've seen.

Make more Krems admin to balance things out, mutual assured destruction will give us peace  :P

And again the great butan come to say the truth to everybody because, as usual,  the great butan know everything...

You talk about behaviour but it is you who come here with all your rancor only to make shit on this thread and to say shit about Blackbow just because you got a conflict with him in the past.

Since we got a conflict too, maybe you want to do the same on my thread ?
http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(eu)-matt2507/

Also, this kind of comment coming from someone who play like 5 hours in a month make me laugh.

I hope that blackbow gonna just ignore you and will not loose his time for answering you because you didn't even deserve our time.

Maybe you should play more before talking about what you don't know to see how wrong you are so you will see how you should shut up sometimes and how stupid you look when you act like a ten years old kid.

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2016, 02:30:59 pm »
Fixed that for you.

And once again the only other Merc admin is the one who comes snarling to blackbow's defense. You truly are a different breed.

HOW DARE YOU CRITIQUE AN ADMIN IN THEIR FEEDBACK THREAD!!!

LOL

Because we are both Mercs should make me unable to post here ? If i'm not wrong, it's only the second time that I post in this thread. When I see the 8 (almost 9) pages on this thread, I don't think that I take his defence so hardly...

Also, if you think that my last post was only to take the blackbow defence, you should read again what I have writed.

All I want to point out is that butan come here only to discredit Blackbow because of personal conflict with him in the past. It can be Blackbow, Uther, Tamra or even you, I would make the exact same post, Merc or not.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2016, 03:02:23 pm »
+2
All I want to point out is that butan come here only to discredit Blackbow because of personal conflict with him in the past.

Even if he does it would be a good point to write in an admin feedback thread.

Cant tell for sure but I think Uthers biggest hurdle to get adminship was his 1 week ban for racism, iirc he admited it was stupid and he doesnt sugarcoat anything now (also linked it in this thread)

But BB doesnt, he doesnt have insight and is too proud to excuse or anything. I cant tell whats true or false by most of the stories here, but my personal experience tells me that Blackbow is extremly shortsighted, biased and obstinate, even if I dont play EU1 much so its nothing of real importance for me anymore.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2016, 04:21:37 pm »
Even if he does it would be a good point to write in an admin feedback thread.

Cant tell for sure but I think Uthers biggest hurdle to get adminship was his 1 week ban for racism, iirc he admited it was stupid and he doesnt sugarcoat anything now (also linked it in this thread)

But BB doesnt, he doesnt have insight and is too proud to excuse or anything. I cant tell whats true or false by most of the stories here, but my personal experience tells me that Blackbow is extremly shortsighted, biased and obstinate, even if I dont play EU1 much so its nothing of real importance for me anymore.

The fact is that this conflict was personal and not realy related to cRPG.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2016, 04:51:01 pm »
The fact is that this conflict was personal and not realy related to cRPG.
If personal grudges affect his decisions as admin, it is very much related and relevant.

But apart from 'if' and/or 'when', the whole purpose of this thread is to post exactly this kind of stuff.
I'm sorry, Matt, but your wrong. :|