Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65939 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2016, 01:47:09 am »
too big drama havent read just -1 like u did on all my post before... :mrgreen:

have no time for dramaqueen

so the first admin who has the balls to fucking change something is considered as a bitch? Great... leeching, delaying, not contributing to the team effort, teamwounding, insulting, chat spam, voicechat spam, all that bullshit was pretty much happening constantly, now there is finally an admin doing something against all of those things and u don't like it(atleast I guess he does it :o havent played since my post)?

Hell I also hated patoson for kicking every eques from dtv after being like 5 seconds afk, but hell, he knew what his job is and he knew that we gave a fuck about that gay botslashing server and leeched all the time. Same shit is with krems, if somebody would take care of them long enough, they would atleast try to be some kind of good teammates. And the fact that nobody of the admins gave a fuck about minor things happening in the servers is no lie, thats absolutely true, I havent seen a tamra or a fin banning someone for something but teamkilling. And as long as krems are the ones who brake the rules most often he has every right to kick/ban/mute them.

Oh and btw, I fully teamkilled every single person that only fist my horsie. Even if someone dismounts, it's still his horse ffs.

well i tried the cool and gentle way... if they dont understand i will go in oldschool admin mode, when admins were banning before asking...
i managed to ban no one in two weeks ... by  just comunicate with them and gave some warning, everything was fine ...
but today i gave 2 bans... :'(
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:57:37 am by Blackbow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2016, 01:51:47 am »
And any admin in this game would ban you for that, be grateful none of the people you teamkilled bothered to make a thread.

They teamhit me first, so they would be also banned.

BlackBow - i know you crpg players havent see a real admin since one year and think now crpg is a kindergarden where you can do what you want...
Matt: Administration on eu1 last year was close to inexistant. Only biased or a blind guys can say the opposite.. :rolleyes:

Nobody of the admins gave fucks about people like kremsies running around and doing their thing, or when did u see the last krems getting banned, when not from blackbow and neither from fin (and he only bans them when he REALLY has to). Now crpg needs admins like blackbow, someone who is actually doing his job. If u think u should start a war against someone like him, go for it. Just make urself clear that then, you're one of those persons why that mod sucks atm - when you're successfull.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 02:00:03 am »

BlackBow - i know you crpg players havent see a real admin since one year and think now crpg is a kindergarden where you can do what you want...
Matt: Administration on eu1 last year was close to inexistant. Only biased or a blind guys can say the opposite.. :rolleyes:

Nobody of the admins gave fucks about people like kremsies running around and doing their thing, or when did u see the last krems getting banned, when not from blackbow and neither from fin (and he only bans them when he REALLY has to). Now crpg needs admins like blackbow, someone who is actually doing his job. If u think u should start a war against someone like him, go for it. Just make urself clear that then, you're one of those persons why that mod sucks atm - when you're successfull.

dont waste your time with him dude he will never change his troll mind
and yeah he's definitly the kind of ppl who make " the mod sucks atm "

edit : omg look like uther pendragon is heskey fan boy !
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:15:10 am by Blackbow »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 10:29:34 am »
+9

Killing someone who fists your horse while you're dismounted is anything but proportionate and will rather be seen as plain revenge in my book. But feel free to ask other admins. 

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

pogosan

« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 04:00:10 pm »
+5

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 06:00:42 pm »
+2
I have no opinion on the HESKEY vs Blackbow matter.
But I have to say it is nice to see that there is an admin that uses chat to directly adress players if they go stupid.
I for sure think that a litle more adminning than during the last year will only be good for the server.

Offline Swordbrother

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Reiklander_Wolf_von_Altdorf, Waschweib_von_Krems, The_Bitcher_III_Wild_Cunt
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2016, 06:06:27 pm »
+3
I've seen Blackbow on a mute/kick spree but I don't really have a problem with that. I got warned before I got muted so no harm done.

QGT

Ene mene miste, ich fichtl nicht, ich fiste.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2016, 06:33:22 pm »
+4
Maybe you should be more lenient with the low player base, I didn't witness any of this, but as a clanmate and as a lad you often played with, that's the only advice I can give. As much as I hate getting tked at the start or rage polled, people who do minor offenses should be forgotten, unless they're actively leeching/standing in a corner far of the battle, and therefore having an impact on the gameplay. You should not take feedback as an insult, but as a way to improve. People I know tend to say I'm too strict, and I'd probably have done the same things as you, but I'd take the feedback in a positive way and be more lenient in the future if I was you. As I said, being too strict in a mod that is halfway dead isn't really a good idea, while being tolerant has its limits, banning people really should be considered as a last resort to enforce the rules.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2016, 06:49:34 pm »
+1
Is that chat a new thing? I see it all the time from many admins (like that Fallen admin last night who got a little bit confused between EU rules and old HRE server rules xD oh dem warnings he gave before Rico saved the day).

It's a very useful tool and usually demonstrates that if the chat is ignored kicks will take place, potentially followed by bans.

I didn't see any chat before Cassi was banned last night or before the other kicks took place. Last night was a perfect example of one admin not being on the same page as any of the others. There were many admins on last night, oh and also chadz was on the server, y'know, the guy who made this mod and quite literally wrote the rules the admins are enforcing. Out of all of these, chadz and assorted admins, only one admin seemed to have an issue with me and with the members of Burg Krems. (no disrespect to chadz but he had a nasty habit of being couched immediately at spawn so he had plenty of opportunity to spectate, and he's still known to wield a fierce ban-hammer if he sees something he doesn't like *cough* Clockwork).

But I feel like this thread has moved onto something slightly more important regarding adminship, and that is to do with the attitude. It is understandable that each admin may bring their own unique interpretation of the rules to the game, and that's even one reason why it's desirable to have multiple different admins. It is also even understandable that sometimes admins make unpopular decisions or even sometimes get it wrong in the spur-of-the-moment on the server as Rico stated a couple of pages back, admins are human beings.

What is not understandable, and is 100% avoidable, is having an admin that openly undermines other admins and displays nothing but contempt for the admins that are far more experienced than them. That's just shoddy practice and displays the worst possible mentality you could possibly have in this role. At least all the other admins pretend to tolerate BlackBow as an admin, the least he could do is show some professional courtesy towards them. And, well, if you want to see that poor character and flawed mentality in action just read the page leading up to this post. This is how the admin chooses to behave and present themself on their own feedback thread.
Since it seems you are talking to me:
I have no opinion on the HESKEY vs Blackbow matter.

But if you want to raise the discussion onto a more general level I have to say the very laxly adminning in EU1 over the last year lead to situations that almost drove me away from the mod and in my opinion were not healthy for the game and their player numbers. unfortunately mentioning this mostly was only followed by loud and heavy shitstorm from certain players what kind of disabled a fruitfull discussion about how strictly rules should be interpreted. I have always been one of the players that asked for stricter adminning. therefor I put some hope into Blackbow. And in all honesty I don't mind some infamous/famous trolls suffering a bit now since they made other players suffer for quite a long time.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2016, 07:29:16 pm »
+2

But more than anything consistency would be nice, with it clearly known what rules are enforced, which aren't and that all admins attempt to adhere to this.

I have to say this would be nice. BUt in fact you are asking for something I have never seen through the years I play this mod. Admins have been mostly doing their thing in their personal ways with their personel flavours. and even when admins seemed to cross certain lines admins hardly ever stepped in or called for a clearance in a admin council.
So holding this lack of consistency against one single admin seems quite unfair to me.
Maybe this should be adressed in a general dicussion wheter it might be neccessary to have an admin council getting together to review the rules we have and to clearly mark the bounds of common sence .
But honestly I think having this common sence rule without hundreds of written down paragraphs is one characteristic of this mod that makes it so special. It makes you rage at times but it also makes you grinning like a maniac every now and then.
 8-) Different admins have different common sence. 8-)

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2016, 08:22:10 pm »
Just to clarify (because the shitstorm of messages and mp is real):

When I say that the administration was close to inexistant this last year, I talk about the number of administrators, not the way they do their job. And i'm sure that blackbow think in the same way. It look like that you didn't take my message in the way it was designed, I'm sorry for that.

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2016, 09:25:44 pm »
about this

- i know you crpg players havent see a real admin since one year and think now crpg is a kindergarden where you can do what you want... the mod is maybe diying but it's not a reason to piss off people who still play for the main goal of the game (the fight).

i would like to apologize to tamra, i forgot him and during last year i saw him doing a good job!

about heskeytime
we are a community old of 5 years maybe more, so now we know each others since a long time
and to me communication with him is impossible.
to me his goal is just to start toxic debat and harm myself
he's too good for me on what we call in french "intelectual masturbation".
and when i was speaking about personnal war i'm sure than heskey time is doing one on me... so i prefer avoid the debat
i'm maybe wrong but i have few things who happend during last 5 years who make me think i'm not wrong.

so i'm open to discuss with anyone who is not here just to injure...

edit : just to be clear when i speak about admin, it's about ingame admin i have nothing to say to the admin who work hard on forum and do a good job.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:38:05 pm by Blackbow »

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2016, 09:50:27 pm »
+7
Now since when I am a male..

Else, good post.
New admins usually are staying in the background the few first weeks they became adminship. To actually get a common sense with the others. Before they doing solo-actions other admins wouldn't agree with. Patoson and Uther teached me well. 

I suggest to ask other admins occasionally in-game, what they think about the current situation, instead of pretending the flawless one. Being too harsh and judging too fast is actually the worst thing one could do.
Also, admins (me at least) usually never lie about facts, unless they're abusing, just saying.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2016, 11:02:14 pm »
+12
I was on eu1 for few rounds yesterday, and what you did was nothing but personal hate.

Lise respec'ed her build when she died, and spawned naked on next round because GAME DIDN'T SYNC. I told that like 5 times on chat but you just banned her for 1 hour, reason: leeching. Really ?

I didn't witness any other ban, but i'm pretty sure that you were not fair. It's all about your personal war on Krems which you can't win, one way or another.

Also, you need to stop accusing us for leeching. How the fuck i'm supposed to leech with my 3.8k repair cost ? Thanks for re-defining the term of leeching.

That must be the curse of all human beings, when they gain any sort of power, they just end up in a god complex. How long you been an admin ? yet you started to yell "CONSIDER THIS AS WARNING" "IM WARNING YOU" "BAN" "KICK" "BAN"

That's nothing but e-pen.

lol dude, seriously. Calm your tits. This mod is addictive because of us all. Just go and play few hours on native, you'll be bored as fuck. Cuz there are no Krems, nor Mercs. There is no fun on try-harding 24/7. On day 3, you'll beg for Krems. I can guarantee that.
Krems is love. Krems is life.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2016, 11:55:08 pm »
+4
Unrelated question but since so many admins are here it's a good place to ask:
When an admin bans you that ban remains on your record forever and it's plainly visible which admin banned you, correct?
If that admin later gets their privileges removed for general incompetence, abuse, misuse or whatever. Does their ban still show on your record and count against further bans? Or would admins be able to see that the historic ban was made by an admin that had terrible judgement and basically ignore it?

It does look like this for example:
http://imgur.com/BMcDFUX
Nebun is not an admin anymore, but the ban dealt by him still shows up. Which is actually good and maybe bad, in rare cases, couldn't call any tho.
If some admin seriously fucked up, others will notice that and ignore those which were given out by him/her for no valid reasons. I don't know if some higher ranked admin could remove them entirely, but should be the case.

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.