Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65673 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2016, 10:25:38 am »
+1
I was gonna say something as well. But when I read Blackbows replies, he clearly does not give a shit about feedback, unless it is positive.
Which does not happen a lot according to his own statement
but they never came here to say i did my job well because its in human nature to only complain.
only haters come here and i understand it because the class i play and they way i spit the truth to their face.

Yet if you check other admin's feedback threads, there are lots of praises in there. I wonder why this is not the case for you.

Reflect your own behavior, think how you would expect an admin to behave. Not only in cRPG, but in any game. Despite the size of this community decreasing by the minute, admins should still behave like in any other "Less family like"-community.
Maybe people will start thanking you for doing a good job in this thread as well.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2016, 12:16:43 pm »
+2
was just saying why i insulted you, because you rly deserve it, you dont know the word honorable and had probably some "colabo" in your familly !
during war they used sneaky tactics like you to trap honorable ppl !

so you are saying kansuke's family gave jews to gestapo during ww2 just because he shot you with an arba ?

how is that only worth a warning ?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2016, 05:07:34 pm »
+2
Damn Heskey, you are one unstoppable, ruthless, indomitable son of a bitch.
I now understand why Xant submitted to your will in the year of our lord 2014  :mrgreen:

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2016, 05:40:01 pm »
+2
can i keep bjord, macro users and green arrows users in my harassing list ?

Why don't you just remove that list and teach yourself some self-control? Highly recommended by my side.
I don't remember some newer EU admin being that "strange" as you sometimes. Definitely not a positive aspect.

I'm such a troublemaker, according only to you.

In fact his only ban came from me for jumping on the "lets-all-poll-abuse-Kulin-for-typing-ez-after-every-couch-kill"-train. Was lifted by me few hours afterWere too strictPlsnoban
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2016, 07:07:11 pm »
+2
So everyone who thinks you're a good admin are conveniently silent. How nice to believe that.

Damn heskey. you are really making this your private "I want blackbow lose his adminpower" thread.
so just for you: I think blackbow fits in perfectly as an admin because he has an eye on things that were somehow on a blind spot for too long.
So that makes one silent one speaking up because you otherwise wont belive they exist.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 03, 2016, 10:48:09 pm »
+3
If Blackbow started posting memes in his feedback thread, he'd be much more liked by the players.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 563
  • Infamy: 1530
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 03, 2016, 11:47:40 pm »
+4
This shit just like real world. Black man gets elected, just to be replaced with fascist whitey moment after.

Making Uther an admin (and later on: a head admin) was a one thing, but blackbow with admin powers? That's a whole new level of retardation  :wink:

You want to say black people aren't fit to be admins? Last time I checked Mister Blackbow is only black admin on European continent. Do you have any solid proof to back up your claims? Nope? Just as I thought. This is witch hunt or better put this is KKK attempt to slander my client who was just doing his job. It is all because of his skin colour.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:06:00 am by Leshma »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 04, 2016, 12:13:14 am »
+3
This shit just like real world. Black man gets elected, just to be replaced with fascist whitey moment after.

You want to say black people aren't fit to be admins? Last time I checked Mister Blackbow is only black admin on European continent. Do you have any solid proof to back up your claims? Nope? Just as I thought. This is witch hunt or better put this is KKK attempt to slander my client who was just doing his job. It is all because of his skin colour.
I thought Blackbow was French, not black. Oh right, most French people are black nowadays plsnobanforracism it'sjustaprankbruh

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 04, 2016, 12:17:57 am »
+2

Wait, what? Didn't know he's black irl... No wonder cRPG gone to shit, what next, jewish admin??   :| Oh wait, we already have jewish head admin ;)

PS. Haven't seen any of his admining, but his posts in this thread has actually convinced me that he's retarded. Job well done. Though in the light of what you said, I'm not that surprised...  :wink:

PS2. Another creepy, pedo avatar  :wink:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2225
  • Infamy: 2062
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 04, 2016, 12:26:38 am »
+2
It is hard to find jewish person to admin this mod because Kansuke's fa... oh fuck it, going too far again. Not for my standards, but many people get offended by bad jokes these days.

Make Murica great again. Make more people grow thicker skin so we all turn into turtles.

Blackbow might be retarded (this is crpg, land of retarded and free) and archer but I like him for one specific reason. He's black dude who doesn't mind racist jokes. That's quality in my book.

Edit:

PS. Haven't seen any of his admining, but his posts in this thread has actually convinced me that he's retarded

Can't speak for recent events but usual EU1 situation last time I played was like this. Krems and Mercs, Mercs and Krems. Krems doing their kremsies thingies, Mercs being overly serious trying to win a game. Fin comes online, bans few of his own cause drunk, bored or just playful towards his fellow kremlites, Mercs in awe... throwing comments like you bunch of mongoloid pricks ruining our beautiful mod yadda yadda... Fin bored leaves, kremlites under his influence still acting hyperactive. BB comes, bans a few. Hero admin for one side, jerk face who knows no fun for other tribe.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:37:00 am by Leshma »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 04, 2016, 12:40:39 am »
+3
Blackbow might be retarded (this is crpg, land of retarded and free) and archer but I like him for one specific reason. He's black dude who doesn't mind racist jokes. That's quality in my book.

Hopefully he'll enjoy it then  :wink:

Why do black people cry during sex?
(click to show/hide)

A girl is flirting at a bar and says "Tell me it's true what they say about black guys"
(click to show/hide)

What is long and hard on a black man?
(click to show/hide)

What do you call five black guys on a stage?
(click to show/hide)

whats the most confusing day in harlem?
(click to show/hide)

Whats the difference between blacks and snow tires?
(click to show/hide)

What's the difference between a naked white woman and a naked black woman?
(click to show/hide)

The other day, I was walking downtown and I saw a friend walk past with a giant TV. And I thought, "funny, that one looks just like mine..."
So I called the wife and thankfully...
(click to show/hide)

How does a black girl know she's pregnant?
(click to show/hide)

Why can't Stevie Wonder read?
(click to show/hide)

Whats a word the begins with N, ends in R and you never want to a call a black person?
(click to show/hide)

What do blacks and bicycles have in common?
(click to show/hide)

A white boy, jimmy, and a black boy, jamal, are in the same kindergarten class. One day the teacher asks them to recite the alphabet. Jimmy goes first and gets through it perfectly. Jamal goes next, gets to h, stumbles and can't finish. That night, Jamal asks his mom why jimmy could recite the abc's and he couldn't. His mom responds with "that's because jimmy is white and you are black." The next day, the teacher asks them to count to 10. Jimmy again goes first and gets through it perfectly. Jamal goes second, gets to 4, stumbles and can't finish. That night, Jamal asks his mom why jimmy could count to 10 and he couldn't. His moms response was the same, " because he is white and you are black." The next day, while in the bathroom, Jamal catches a glimpse of Jimmy's penis. That night he asks his mother, "today I was in the bathroom and saw Jimmy's penis and mine was much bigger than his. Is that because I'm black and he's white?" Jamal's mother responds with, "no Jamal, that's because you are 18 and he is 5."

Offline deim0z

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WARPIGS_DeimOZ / Drunken_Celt / Kallaikoi
« Reply #221 on: June 04, 2016, 12:51:48 am »
+3
If half the ppl posting in this thread, players and admins, about a freaking kick in a game were half interested in keep playing the game or trying to stop morons map glitching, delaying or being totally reatarded ingame, battle servers would have double the population they have now.

My 2 cents about all this drama.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2177
  • Infamy: 947
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 04, 2016, 12:59:09 am »
+4
Dat train left the station a long, long time ago.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 04, 2016, 01:09:22 am »
+4
I can understand why French people easily get offended by bad words though. They're used to beautiful, soft-sounding words like amour, papillon or baguette. But when someone says something harsh like merde or tarlouze, it's an instant shock.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2864
  • Infamy: 1624
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 04, 2016, 01:28:30 am »
+1
I find every Turkish word equally offensive and of strong scent. They talk like they drink coffee and smoke tobacco. Or touch each other's oily bodies when performing that legendary sport.

You know what offends Turks more than Aptalturk? When I used to joke with Cicero at 4:00 AM (good old 24/7 Leshma, most reliable player known to EU1) that he and his fellow Bazouks come online at that time because they just finished or are preparing for morning prayer. Bad Leshma, much haram.