Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65652 times)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2016, 01:02:15 pm »
And here blackbow goes again, showing everyone how much of a joke a human being can be on the internet.

I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2016, 01:39:56 pm »
+3
Do not give Killmax the attention he so desperately craves.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2016, 02:03:23 pm »
+4
Still not 100% on why his mute is only temporary on each occasion, but in this instance it benefits me to have Killmax announce his support for Blackbow on this forum.

The Killmax seal of approval is like a watermark for shit.

He called me a good admin once, so yes you are 100% correct.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2016, 02:11:37 pm »
+2
I PLAY THIS GAME A LOT AND THERE ARE NO OTHER ADMINS LEFT,WHICH IS NORMAL BECAUSE IT IS AN OLD GAME

Found the problem.

Found a solution too:
Step 1: Delete System32
Step 2: Take a fork
Step 3: Bend the middle two pins
Step 4: Stick remaining 2 pins in power outlet and hold on tight
Step 5: Profit
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 02, 2016, 02:17:09 pm »
people on this forum have been muted and banned for far less

Banned for messages on a forum? No. Must have happened twice in all cRPG lifetime.
Muted? Yes, but for much more than that, and much more toxic/out of place content... At the moment he is only responding at the same level as you are (agressive) on the subject that you brung up (admin feedback, on an admin feedback thread).

As much as I dislike Blackbow as a person, he is free to communicate in-game and in-forum in a way that makes other people hate him if he likes. As long as you dont have issues regarding his admining responsabilities, I suggest calming the fuck down Kansuke & Co. You all start to sound like angry feminists crying for the end of patriarchy.
Now of course if Blackbow doesnt manage his e-rep a bit more closely, he gonna be fucked Nightingale-style soon. Everybody got to be a bit cautious about how other people think of you when you have a certain amount of power.

The only admin issue that has been brung up and could need looking over atm is one tiny little kick in-game on someone that appeared to be AFK. It could have been an excuse to kick someone BB dislikes, and that is why Uther intervened and said he is looking it up with him. I guess this has been ignored due to everyone flipping his shit.

Server :
  • No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)
Forum :
  • Be polite, keep the cursing to a minimum; adding insults to your arguments does not make them better.
  • No racism, sexism, discriminatory speech, images or similar.
  • Stick to game context, don't post any real life related stuff about other community members.

The cRPG community evolved to a point where those rules are used to protect against the meanest, most toxic persons; not to justify vendetta between persons that cant see eye to eye.
So yes, grow a thicker skin I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:20:18 pm by Butan »

Offline Alec

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Caval-reee!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: Bittersweet
  • IRC nick: Alec
« Reply #185 on: June 02, 2016, 02:30:37 pm »

you guys are parano and like to make us think i'm focusing on krems but it's wrong, i focus trolls in general...

i will join krems the day you will clean your clan from those toxic selfish players who see only their fun to the detriment of others.
the day you will stop doing nothing at spawn and the day you will stop flooding voice command...
so never...

Talking about us being toxic whilst you talk and spread the most shit around here nowadays.

do you know what is empathy ? you guys maybe have fun at doing nothing in this melee fight game or you are bored to play the game
but think about the people who keep playing the game for his main goal ? a fight of two equal teams.

do you think this kind of players like to loose round after round because to many members of their team are not playing the game like they should?

just play an other game if you are bored, ruin other's fun should not be your source of fun... that's pathetic...

You mean those 2 kuyak my old friends who play 24/7 365/365? I'm sure they don't mind a few lost rounds. I think it's not up to you to define how I, or anybody else should play this game. It's not because you're a tryhard and want that x5 all the time whilst topping the scoreboard to show of your enormous epeen, that all of us other players should or need to do the same thing.

I don't ruin fun, if anything Krems makes this game somewhat enjoyable. You are the one ruining peoples fun and making yourself look like a pathetic fool. Oh yeah, that last part is my source of fun, laughing at you.

and dont tell me you never saw someone say : oh fuck we are in krems team we lost already ...
sadly those ppl are the silent majority and they dont waste their time on this forum at stalking, pollute, trolling.... they just wana play the game!

I remember you saying it and hmm yeah Rest_In_Peace said it I think but we all know he loves us. Actually you're the only one really complaining about us. And Killmax of course.
Now maybe you should stop wasting your time stalking this forum and polluting it with your pathetic answers and insults and just chill the fuck out and play the game.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back."

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kansuke, LeRun
« Reply #186 on: June 02, 2016, 02:36:46 pm »
At the moment he is only responding at the same level as you are (agressive) on the subject that you brung up (admin feedback, on an admin feedback thread).

[...]

As much as I dislike Blackbow as a person, he is free to communicate in-game and in-forum in a way that makes other people hate him if he likes. As long as you dont have issues regarding his admining responsabilities, I suggest calming the fuck down Kansuke & Co.

Oh man this is funny, so now you are trying to make me look bad because I came to the feedback admin thread to give feedback and then got insulted of the worst thing by the admin in question. The same level you say, please point it to me where I qualified not only him but also his family of something as bad as a collabo. Fact is : if you can't handle feedback on your admining without cursing you shouldn't be an admin in the first place.

And yes it's his admining which is in question, he has the responsability to prevent griefing on the server and he is doing the contrary by harrassing some players with constant flow of insult. Every single time I fight blackbow in the game, you can be sure there will be an insult following closely behind that because for him the way I fough wasn't "honorable" enough for him. As you can see by reading this thread I am not the only one complaining about it.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2016, 02:53:58 pm »
+1
Please point it to me where I qualified not only him but also his family of something as bad as a collabo.
Every single time I fight blackbow in the game, you can be sure there will be an insult following closely behind that because for him the way I fough wasn't "honorable" enough for him. As you can see by reading this thread I am not the only one complaining about it.

No need to use base insults to be agressive though. And that you are, so why are you waiting for Blackbow to respond to you in a polite fashion? Dont you know the guy? I'm sure you do.
And dont worry I share your personal opinion, but thats just it, personal.

During and after I organised the "police vs rioters" event, Blackbow refered to me as a "pig" and "collabo" and other derogatory form of insults that young thugs use to refer to people with badges, for months (I think if I still played a bit, he would still welcome me in the same fashion). Just because I roleplayed as a cop for an event, thats how savagely retarded he is toward me. But he doesnt mute/kick/ban me because he doesnt like me + I roleplayed a cop, so why would I want his badge removed?

Admins are people, treat them as people as long as they interact with you as people; when they interact as admin treat them as admin.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2016, 03:09:59 pm »
I'm not aggressive, I came here because I got insulted by an admin without any reason in the first place, remember ?

I'm pretty sure that if I talked to an admin on the server the way this guy talk to the players, I would get an instant mute/kick, even if I'm adressing the player and not the admin.

But hey it's blackbow, everyone know how toxic he is, it's fine, he's been like this for 6 years, he won't change now, just leave him be, everything is fine !

Maybe it's better to stop this conversation at this point, you don't seems to understand what the problem is, I feel like you will try anything to have him keep his precious little power, is this some kind of french fraternity, I don't know.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 03:29:17 pm by Kansuke »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #189 on: June 02, 2016, 03:51:31 pm »
+1
Step 2: Take a fork
Step 3: Bend the middle two pins
Step 4: Stick remaining 2 pins in power outlet and hold on tight
Step 5: Profit

So you made him switch on the fuse again. Devilish.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #190 on: June 02, 2016, 08:45:32 pm »
+1
@ Tamra : I agree on this sometimes i go to far on russians will work on it.

@ Heskeyworsthistimeonme : I said i dont read you because you are clearly in war and not impartial, i keep reading others.

@ Pogosan : Petain's son is a good one i keep it on side.

@ Butan : dont remember calling you pig... anyway wow i'm surprised by your wise comments and you are right on many points.

about kansuke yes he came here to give a feed back and got insutlted, because this feedback was lie and false accusation.
What collabo did... i hate people who lie!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2016, 09:17:39 pm »
Lie and false accusation lol, are you also going to say that Uther Pendagragon is lying too ?
Quote from: Uther Pendragon
This isn't nice, while insulting can be prevented by muting blackbow, abusing powers won't do.

I'd be a hypocrite for telling him to stop throwing swears around (:lol:), but I'll talk to him about the kicks and power abuse.
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/(ban)-merc_blackbow_the_pimp

Or is it the part where I said that you were constantly insulting me and other people on the server which you proved you were very capable of here once again ?

Keep digging...

And btw if I was lying like you say I would have already been banned for it, which I'm not, so I guess there is only 2 options left, either ban me for false accusation or remove your admin right for abusing your admin power, breaking many rules and lying about it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:30:01 pm by Kansuke »

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2016, 10:06:21 pm »
+1
Kansuke man don't you think u are exaggerating this?Only reason stupid heskey supports your argument is that he wants to be admin,he is jealous of blackpimp.Your accusation is not false,but not correct either.If those game rules were valid uther would have to ban every admin one by one starting from pooptoss(as nick implies).

Just like Butan said you are acting like a feminist,fighting with patriarchy in the patriarchal language.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 02, 2016, 10:25:04 pm »
Collabo isn't a word you can throw at someone face and expect to get away with, in France it has a very powerful meaning as Molly described and being a french he knew that, that's why he used it.
Just a reminder :
was just saying why i insulted you, because you rly deserve it, you dont know the word honorable and had probably some "colabo" in your familly !
during war they used sneaky tactics like you to trap honorable ppl !

Besides, with so many other admins having a really bad opinion about him and expressing it here openly, I don't see how he could stay in this administration team where trust and solidarity is needed.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #194 on: June 02, 2016, 10:37:50 pm »
+9
being an internet hippy may I suggest:  cant we just all get along?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!