Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65677 times)

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #165 on: June 01, 2016, 11:23:03 pm »
+3
Several of his posts reeks of racism. Have always been prone to rage and shit-talk in chat, before being appointed admin too. Weird choice of person to administer the servers. I was surprised when I heard about it, not surprised that it's being called into question later on.

Was thinking how I could beautify my post, I just totally agree with this one instead.
Those insults Kansuke complained about here are quite harmless though in comparison how Blackbow talks about the Russian players sometimes. But guess that's fine; green arrows, all hackers, everybody hates them anyway.. //

My opinion about him as admin becomes only worse since the very beginning.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #166 on: June 01, 2016, 11:51:34 pm »
+1
Although I consider it very bad style to comment in a feedback thread of a fellow admin, I still wanna get something of my chest, maybe make some people even aware...

was just saying why i insulted you, because you rly deserve it, you dont know the word honorable and had probably some "colabo" in your familly !
during war they used sneaky tactics like you to trap honorable ppl !
This is probably the worst insult you can throw at any French, at least from my understanding:
"Collabo" stands for the word "collaborateur" which basically means "collaborator with the Germans in WW2".
I might be wrong but I am very confident that this is still today something incredibly bad to say about a French person. Not enough to throw it towards Kansuke - who is in my experience actually one of the most behaving players around - it's even used to slander his whole family for his playstyle in this mod?

To me, this goes way beyond 'going full retard'...

...not cool, not cool at all.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kansuke, LeRun
« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2016, 11:59:37 pm »
This is probably the worst insult you can throw at any French, at least from my understanding:
"Collabo" stands for the word "collaborateur" which basically means "collaborator with the Germans in WW2".
I might be wrong but I am very confident that this is still today something incredibly bad to say about a French person. Not enough to throw it towards Kansuke - who is in my experience actually one of the most behaving players around - it's even used to slander his whole family for his playstyle in this mod?

You are right, this is pretty much like telling to a german person he's a (n a z i)...

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2016, 12:05:10 am »
wtf are u mumblin' in yo mouth molly u greasy redneck cycle glassed girl stop defending people just because they are admins,even i like black pimp,elite vangard dude can insult him anyway he wants that is his choice,
interrupting people's feedback
To me is going full retard

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2016, 12:09:03 am »
+4
wtf are u mumblin' in yo mouth molly u greasy redneck cycle glassed girl stop defending people just because they are admins,even i like black pimp,elite vangard dude can insult him anyway he wants that is his choice,
interrupting people's feedback
To me is going full retard
I am not surprised.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2016, 01:49:40 am »
Black pimp is one of the most useful admins of this lil leftover community,he changes maps,uses that useless cheat finder thing which doesn't works on druzhina clan,kick people who teamkills,abuse pools,stuff that other admins don't do.Of course i like him because he is nice french dude,he is not fragile and tender as u scums.

pogosan

« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2016, 01:59:32 am »
+3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:20:59 am by pogosan »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2016, 02:42:49 am »
Wow the cRPG community really likes to pick fights with admins. I'm not saying you should keep quiet about stuff, but at least try to give feedback in style, rather than a sudden outburst of hate from all directions. Looked very similar with Nightingale - everyone's all friendly, and suddenly everyone goes into instant hate mode.

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2016, 02:46:38 am »
"this little fuck up" like you say is nothing small, people on this forum have been muted and banned for far lesser than that, there is no way he is getting away with it. Like Molly said, calling me and my family collabo is the worst thing he could have possibly done. And to pretend this is the first time a thing like this happen with him is non-sense, just read the thread. It happened before, it happens now and it will happen again in the future if nothing is done to prevent it.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2016, 03:01:57 am »
+2
We should make Panos an admin so that everyone gets used to being called all kinds of names. When did people get so fragile? If words hurt you so much, you might try growing a little thick skin and learn how to not give a fuck.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2016, 03:23:47 am »
+8
It is not so much people being fragile about things Mr. Internet Badass, but more of that is no way for an admin of any game to be acting at all towards its players.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Kansuke

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2016, 03:26:02 am »
+1
Yeah the usual "grow a thicker skin" right, if you don't understand this is not the kind of behaviour an admin should have there is nothing more I can do for you my dear. If you don't feel offended when I say that your mother is a whore, good for you, but there are other people out there who like to play this game peacefully without being constently insulted.

I am an admin myself on an Squad server and you can be sure that if I had this kind of attitude with any of the players, it would always be empty because there are other server out there. Unfortunately on Crpg there is not enough players to have multiples servers and we are forced to play and deal with this kind of people but it does not mean that nothing can be done about it.

he bwoke the wules
bad admin
this is not how a lady should behave
Wow you're funny
Let me ask you a question mr sarcasm, how is an admin supposed to enforce the rules if he is not honouring it himself ? Don't you see a little contradiction here ?

And for the record the rules he broke:
Server :
  • No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)
Forum :
  • Be polite, keep the cursing to a minimum; adding insults to your arguments does not make them better.
  • No racism, sexism, discriminatory speech, images or similar.
  • Stick to game context, don't post any real life related stuff about other community members.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 04:00:49 am by Kansuke »

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2016, 03:31:08 am »
+1
he bwoke the wules
bad admin
this is not how a lady should behave

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2016, 10:14:29 am »
Was thinking how I could beautify my post, I just totally agree with this one instead.
Those insults Kansuke complained about here are quite harmless though in comparison how Blackbow talks about the Russian players sometimes. But guess that's fine; green arrows, all hackers, everybody hates them anyway.. //

My opinion about him as admin becomes only worse since the very beginning.

Tamra you are cancer or somethin'? please don't be so damn stupid i can't see any wrong in what he says there are no swear words in this lol.If you had seen the words ass acne Kratos used in game,u wouldn't bother yourself to write this down.

Heskey you black african elephant shit,i understand kansuke's plight but u are being an hemoroid.It is his feedback thread,therefore,he can react anyway he wants.You know that even old admins like Karasu shit raven don't let negative comments seen on their own feedback thread and delete them,mute you.At least black pimp  mocks and deals with comments with his own style.You damn big mac u are not even eu,you have no right to talk or comment about an eu admin.You are just spreading shit from your mouth perhaps because u are jealous of his being admin and u are not.

ARE YOU GUYZ REALIZED THAT ONLY ADMINS ACTIVE IN THE GAME ARE BLACKPIMP AND SOMETIMES MALEVOLENCE?I PLAY THIS GAME A LOT AND THERE ARE NO OTHER ADMINS LEFT,WHICH IS NORMAL BECAUSE IT IS AN OLD GAME.But at least respect the admin who is actually playing the game,not just write shitty posts on forums.I would like to see those shittalk admins in the field doing their job,instead of whining about Blackpimp.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:26:21 am by Yuhmaz »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden