Author Topic: [Dev] Horns  (Read 16052 times)

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Dev] Horns
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2017, 09:13:21 am »
+11
At least my parents cared enough about my future, and so I didn't end up becoming an obnoxious drunkard and a pothead who spends most of his time doing the same exact thing everyone else here does, tries to "act cool". You're no different.

Wish you the best. :*

First of all I am straight edge, never smoked pot, did a cig, never been drunk, so your first arguement goes to the shitter.

Sure thing, my dad was a deadbeat, but I had the balls to care about my own future, joined the army for 4,5 years, saved up some money and then I joined technician university, will get my diploma this year.

I am different and I dont need the best wishes of a fucking crybaby.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 08:56:46 pm »
+9
i'll have u know panos has spent his entire career putting 2h kuyak heros in the shitter while u sit and mouth off on the forums like a big babby bich

he single handedly led 800 crusades against the turkish menace, making him the #1 hero of the western world, and he's so powerful that the admins had to oppose him b/c of his stronkness

the only true fear u will ever know is the feeling that comes over u when u look in his cold eyes

thats right bjord, and at the end of it all, the only thing u can do is type from right behind that keyboard kiddo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 10:02:51 pm »
+8
Last Strat died,

A week later I went for and got a promotion that changed my life.

cRPG is a blackhole for sperging talent that can somehow mysteriously be used for other purposes.

I stopped playing Strat ~16 months ago.

I've had a girlfriend for 14 months. I went back to university to get my bachelor's and have a 4.0 and am paying nothing. I got a job making $2.50/hr more and offering bonuses.

Would ya' look at that.

The cRPG black hole needs to feed, and it will consume whatever spergmeat it can get it's rotten gums on.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2017, 01:20:43 am »
+5
First of all I am straight edge, never smoked pot, did a cig, never been drunk, so your first arguement goes to the shitter.

Sure thing, my dad was a deadbeat, but I had the balls to care about my own future, joined the army for 4,5 years, saved up some money and then I joined technician university, will get my diploma this year.

I am different and I dont need the best wishes of a fucking crybaby.

We all have different backgrounds, you had your challenges and I had mine and I'm happy for you, Panos. It sounds like you did good for yourself.

Albeit very superficially, we've known each other in this community for some time and it's just silly to hold on to the past like you are. I must have really struck a nerve all those times I raped you in-game. :D

You don't have the fraction of a clue what I've done to get here and where I'm heading in my life, and quite frankly it doesn't matter either. It's life. Things change, people change... but if it makes you feel better I'll let you hold on to the old me. I'm okay with that.

I really do wish you all the best and I didn't come here to re-kindle old sparks ( :oops: ), hope your lives are improving every day and enjoy c-RPG. I might have been a dick but I have a good heart. :)

Take care.

Oh and Panos, I'll have you know I thoroughly enjoyed your banter  all these years and I don't consider you a bad person.

You are obnoxious, though. :D
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2017, 08:22:37 am »
+5
i'll have u know panos has spent his entire career putting 2h kuyak heros in the shitter while u sit and mouth off on the forums like a big babby bich

he single handedly led 800 crusades against the turkish menace, making him the #1 hero of the western world, and he's so powerful that the admins had to oppose him b/c of his stronkness

the only true fear u will ever know is the feeling that comes over u when u look in his cold eyes

thats right bjord, and at the end of it all, the only thing u can do is type from right behind that keyboard kiddo

This is the best description of me... thank you <3
We all have different backgrounds, you had your challenges and I had mine and I'm happy for you, Panos. It sounds like you did good for yourself.

Albeit very superficially, we've known each other in this community for some time and it's just silly to hold on to the past like you are. I must have really struck a nerve all those times I raped you in-game. :D

You don't have the fraction of a clue what I've done to get here and where I'm heading in my life, and quite frankly it doesn't matter either. It's life. Things change, people change... but if it makes you feel better I'll let you hold on to the old me. I'm okay with that.

I really do wish you all the best and I didn't come here to re-kindle old sparks ( :oops: ), hope your lives are improving every day and enjoy c-RPG. I might have been a dick but I have a good heart. :)

Take care.

Oh and Panos, I'll have you know I thoroughly enjoyed your banter  all these years and I don't consider you a bad person.

Do I need to remind you that when everyone wanted you to stay banned, I was the only one backing you up?

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2017, 11:03:44 am »
+2
Panos :D

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2017, 04:01:23 am »
+1

Do I need to remind you that when everyone wanted you to stay banned, I was the only one backing you up?

Was it my last ban, or was it when you did a Free Bjord campaign? I do recall it vaguely, anyhow. Appreciate it.

Peace.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2017, 01:18:00 am »
+2

Take care.

I miss the old Bjord, the one that got his pc snatched by his parents for a summer. (did that really happen? i apparently missed out on a ton of goofballs before i became active in shogunate)
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 10:39:11 am »
+1
Hey kids,

Let me know what I need to do better on or let me know what I am doing good at. You can also come here and get salty if I kick/ban you for breaking the rules. Pray for me.

Love,
Horns

you made crpg great again so... clap clap clap !

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:24 pm »
+4
baddev made fun of my mighty Z W E I H A N D E R

give horns R U N

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 04:44:45 am »
+6
my mighty Z W E I H A N D E R

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2017, 10:02:34 pm »
+1
I miss the old Bjord, the one that got his pc snatched by his parents for a summer. (did that really happen? i apparently missed out on a ton of goofballs before i became active in shogunate)

Hah, yeah that did happen. As a kid, I refused to abide by their demands of me and so they resorted to force which just triggered me more. So the old Bjord was always a fine hair away from being triggered pretty much constantly, what with my life back then.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2017, 05:21:11 pm »
Hah, yeah that did happen. As a kid, I refused to abide by their demands of me and so they resorted to force which just triggered me more. So the old Bjord was always a fine hair away from being triggered pretty much constantly, what with my life back then.

you were the only person ever to go all out bat shit crazy insulting me back in the days on the server.  made us laugh hard,  you little rascal
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!