Author Topic: Griefing/Warn/Ban.  (Read 780 times)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Griefing/Warn/Ban.
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:59:06 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved PLSQL
2. Name of offending character(s)  GoldKick
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible  7-8 mins ago. EU 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. I was running from  my spawn towards front line in order to reach the ruin and get a position to shoot enemies . However this smart guy comes and nudges me at 3 enemies to escape . Trying to use me as cannonfodder.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*  He wanted to live longer by ruining my fun. I am too sick of this thing . I was not going to bother opening a thread if he were to apologize to me instead of saying "I didnt do anything like that"
6. Multiple Screenshots
Incident
(click to show/hide)
Talks

Me : Why did you push me towards enemy
Goldkick : I didin't
Renaldo : u did, that was an asshole move there. I was in front of you, you delivering the archer to me etc etc
http://i.imgur.com/pH9WgLp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FEDYxBu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bfadeMZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O0rm05d.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EMnWWJT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Tb05BP0.jpg

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**  Renaldo
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:14:16 pm by Guray »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
Re: Griefing/Warn/Ban.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 04:12:37 pm »
Thank you for this well documented report.

Goldkick banned for 2 days.

You may have gone without any ( reported ) violation for some time Goldkick, yet the list of bans in your history is just too long for a warning. I hope it was just a freak occurrence this time because you are closer to a more serious ban than you may think.

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 08:09:41 pm »
güray olay şöyle oldu sen tercüme etsen olurmu ingilizcem yetmiyor  o kadar ben 3 kişiden kacıyordum buda önümde bir köşe vardı orda ok sıkıyordu birine durumdan habersizdi ben ona q ı ı yaptım (incoming infantry) işte ondan sonra yine fark etmedi bu sırada ben onun yanına ulaşmıştım fark etsin diye poleyle ittim ama yanında oldugum için ileriye gitmedi buda geriye ittigimi sandı beni düşmana neden ittin diye sordu ingilizcem yetmedi itmedim dedim yani düşmana dogru itmedim o sırada aklıma yardım etmeye calısıyordum kelimesi gelmedi yani trolleme falan yok ufak bir yanlıs anlaşılma 2 gün ban falan noluyor :D adamı ittim diye troll oluyorsak millet beni yüksek yerlerden aşagı bilerek itiyor ben gülüp geçiyorum buda bir yanlış anlaşılma trolleme falan yok yani.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:16:40 pm by MBB_CAV »

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 08:11:57 pm »
güray olay şöyle oldu sen açıklarsın bu arkadaşa q ı ı yaptım ondan sonra ittim geriye dogru ama o biraz sağıma dogru duruyordu ileri derken geriye gitti olay bu yani kurtarmaya calıstım ondan sonra ingilizcem yetmedi tabi olayı acıklamaya neden beni düşmana ittin diye sordu bende dedimki ingilizcemin yettigi yere kadar itmedim dedim yani düşmana dogru yardım etmeye calısıyorum falan diyemedim 2 gün ban falan noluyor :D

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 09:34:43 pm »
güray olay şöyle oldu sen tercüme etsen olurmu ingilizcem yetmiyor  o kadar ben 3 kişiden kacıyordum buda önümde bir köşe vardı orda ok sıkıyordu birine durumdan habersizdi ben ona q ı ı yaptım (incoming infantry) işte ondan sonra yine fark etmedi bu sırada ben onun yanına ulaşmıştım fark etsin diye poleyle ittim ama yanında oldugum için ileriye gitmedi buda geriye ittigimi sandı beni düşmana neden ittin diye sordu ingilizcem yetmedi itmedim dedim yani düşmana dogru itmedim o sırada aklıma yardım etmeye calısıyordum kelimesi gelmedi yani trolleme falan yok ufak bir yanlıs anlaşılma 2 gün ban falan noluyor :D adamı ittim diye troll oluyorsak millet beni yüksek yerlerden aşagı bilerek itiyor ben gülüp geçiyorum buda bir yanlış anlaşılma trolleme falan yok yani.

He asked for a translate ;

"-I was running from 3 people and there is this guy (PLSQL) shooting from the corner in front of me , I pressed Q-I-I (Incoming infantry) to warn him, he didn't notice. So I nudged him with my polearm but he didn't get knocked back so he thought I got him killed , when he asked about why did I push him towards the enemy  I couldn't remember the correct word to use , I was trying to say "I wanted to help" I didn't troll him, its a misunderstanding , whoa , I didn't expect 2 days ban . If nudging people is considered trolling , people kick me down from high places, but I just laugh at it. And this is just a misunderstanding , no trolling."

IF you believe him.

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 10:03:53 pm »
birde attıgı linklere bakamıyorum bakanlık falan izin vermiyor gibisinden mesajlar çıkıyor acılmıyor yani resimler

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 11:27:17 pm »
Goldkick, it is quite hard to believe that you nundged your teammate towards the enemy by accident. According to your story, you ran to Guray with the enemies in your back, so a nudge from that direction would, even if the knockback wasnt severe, nudge him away from the enemies. Renaldo confirmed that you nudged him into his arms, which could only be achieved by deliberately walking around Guray so he would get pushed towards the enemies. EVEN IF somehow you managed to mess up your nudge so badly that it had the opposite effect of what you planned, you are perfectly aware that a nudge is giving close-by enemies the chance to score a free hit..

The fact that other people nudge you off of walls and you laugh about it doesnt make a difference as well. Some people actually want to play the game without brocoding, hugging, teamnudging/kicking and "funny" friendly kick/ban polls and similar stuff. If you do that to people and they are fine with it, ok, I have no problem with that. You should be aware though that you run the risk of sooner or later encountering somebody who does not share your sense of humour and these people then have all the right to make a complaint.