Author Topic: uh oh, happy day  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: uh oh, happy day
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2015, 01:34:19 am »
How do the stronger drugs make you feel? Anything you can compare the feeling(s) to?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 01:53:08 am »
How do the stronger drugs make you feel? Anything you can compare the feeling(s) to?

http://forum.melee.org/gentlemen's-club/pills-r-fur-poppin/msg1144047/#msg1144047

And Coco is like strong coffee:) mdma crystals are the best and most pleasant of what I did. I don't touch opiates though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 02:25:59 am »
http://forum.melee.org/gentlemen's-club/pills-r-fur-poppin/msg1144047/#msg1144047

And Coco is like strong coffee:) mdma crystals are the best and most pleasant of what I did. I don't touch opiates though.

The Fuck? There is a whole other sub-forum I don't know about? Everything is distorted now.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 02:45:35 am »

Have you ever done the big H?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 03:17:43 am »
Have you ever done the big H?

Heroine?.. It's an opiate, isn't it?..
No, never injected or smoked opiates.

If you want to have some "drug experience" - try mdma, you will not have a withdrawal, and you wil not get hooked up on it.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 03:31:28 am »
I can't get any drug experience, in case they ever develop a working polygraph test, which is why I'm asking how it feels. I've heard people describe heroin as being the best thing ever. Then some others says it's just like stronger caffeine. Seems like a wildly personal experience?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 04:29:27 am »
I can't get any drug experience, in case they ever develop a working polygraph test, which is why I'm asking how it feels. I've heard people describe heroin as being the best thing ever. Then some others says it's just like stronger caffeine. Seems like a wildly personal experience?

Just got back home, so I am drunk, and will probably make even less sense than usual... Anyway, there is no way to deny drugs. Anyone who is saying otherwise are liars. It's fucking science. There are probably some cases of individuals being resistant or allergic to something, but it's rare, right?

If someone injects you with heroine - there is not way for you to say: "meah, energy drinks makes me more high". That would be some Harry fruckin' Potter level shit.

So if we two would share some MDMA right now, we would eat a 2-3 mm crystal each, drink a glass of Amarone, awkwardly talk for half an hour, then consume one more crystal, drink some more wine, turn Janis Joplin up and just chill for a while enjoying the music - then you would begin feeling an "itch", a micro-vibration in your body, warmth, a feeling of breathing for the first time after a long-long sleep. The music would sound better and better, the couch would feel softer and softer, and I would turn from a weird stranger into your best friend. The world would turn to a wonderful paradise, where people don't burn and chop each-others heads off, where people don't "earn" money on stock markets and insurance, where there are no criminals, no false ideas, no wrong at all. There would be only love of being alive, you would be, as Mr. Blake wrote, "born to sweet delight".

Idk... I am a sort of person who like to dream his life away, so drugs might just amplify whatever I already have in me, but I am definitely not alone in my experiences :) I did mdma with a number of people and it all went very well, and in a pleasant way.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2015, 04:37:25 am »
Just got back home, so I am drunk, and will probably make even less sense than usual... Anyway, there is no way to deny drugs. Anyone who is saying otherwise are liars. It's fucking science. There are probably some cases of individuals being resistant or allergic to something, but it's rare, right?

If someone injects you with heroine - there is not way for you to say: "meah, energy drinks makes me more high". That would be some Harry fruckin' Potter level shit.

So if we two would share some MDMA right now, we would eat a 2-3 mm crystal each, drink a glass of Amarone, awkwardly talk for half an hour, then consume one more crystal, drink some more wine, turn Janis Joplin up and just chill for a while enjoying the music - then you would begin feeling an "itch", a micro-vibration in your body, warmth, a feeling of breathing for the first time after a long-long sleep. The music would sound better and better, the couch would feel softer and softer, and I would turn from a weird stranger into your best friend. The world would turn to a wonderful paradise, where people don't burn and chop each-others heads off, where people don't "earn" money on stock markets and insurance, where there are no criminals, no false ideas, no wrong at all. There would be only love of being alive, you would be, as Mr. Blake wrote, "born to sweet delight".

Idk... I am a sort of person who like to dream his life away, so drugs might just amplify whatever I already have in me, but I am definitely not alone in my experiences :) I did mdma with a number of people and it all went very well, and in a pleasant way.

Sounds nice, but as mr. Blake wrote, "some are born to born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2015, 05:41:00 am »
Sounds nice, but as mr. Blake wrote, "some are born to born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night."

Yeah, but have no fear, some other poor schmuck will live an endless night while you are high. Next morning though can be slightly unpleasant - depression, emptiness, etc. Nothing a grown up man can't handle though :)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2015, 07:38:08 am »
Night>delight, mr. Sweatsersson.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2015, 11:23:37 am »
I am running almost every day after work, so even though I am definitely not a neat person, I can't just sit in sweat-wet underpants at home... That would be too much.

I remember running out of fresh underpants once, few years ago, and it was a very hot summer day, so I used a t-shirt as underpants. Used a saggy one, so my legs would go through the armholes... My ex wife have been very disappointed with me when she got back from work. I called this double t-shirt combo - "a Jesus set", cause I looked like him, when he had them rags on while hanging on the cross.

Anyway, it's trendy now to take pictures while shitting at work, like Harlem shake back in the days and such. You should all join the fun guys. All the celebrities are tweeting their shitting pictures and you are living in the cave and don't know shit about shit.

People would just point out my shitstains, im not sure id enjoy that. Gotta use underwear for atleast 2 weeks, you can just put them on backwards, then turn them inside out.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 09:22:43 pm »
All goes round in the world, and I find myself once again at work, taking a shit. Used a Polaroid effect on the picture this time, imo looks at least 50% cooler now:

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 11:41:55 pm »
All goes round in the world, and I find myself once again at work, taking a shit. Used a Polaroid effect on the picture this time, imo looks at least 50% cooler now:
the glory of modern technology

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 08:42:18 pm »
A noire filter makes it more sophisticated - calls for a t-shirt level philosophy written across: when life gives you poop - make poopjuice out of it.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2015, 09:57:47 pm »
Next morning though can be slightly unpleasant - depression, emptiness, etc.

btw you wanna eat lots of red meat after mdma consumption,  helps restore the serotonin levels faster so you dont drop into that depression hole.

you also get free cancer!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!