Author Topic: Favorite subreddits  (Read 4513 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: Favorite subreddits
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2014, 10:12:24 pm »

"The more seductive she tries to look, the more fucking revolting it is. I'm just surprised that people risked their marriages for this trailer trash."

But I digress. Please continue with the current topic and my bad for drifting off so much.

Based chan did a good deed in spite

http://i.imgur.com/E7XZaKz.png
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2014, 10:47:33 pm »
Based chan did a good deed in spite

http://i.imgur.com/E7XZaKz.png

They certainly have their moments of brilliance when they are not too busy overusing memes or discussing what pony they'd like to fuck the most.
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2014, 11:49:15 pm »
They certainly have their moments of brilliance when they are not too busy overusing memes or discussing what pony they'd like to fuck the most.

9my old friend are the meme abusers, and pony bundle of stickss are still hated by everyone allthough they did get their own board.

It seemed like there was some sort of attempt at combining tumblr, reddit and 4chinz to get back at that whore, not sure how it went i joined a chatroom that was spreading some details of hers. She also has some nudes circling around on some boards..
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2014, 03:09:32 am »
Wait what? uniting all the boards?

Just who the hell this female is? Do I live under a rock or something, never heard of this before.

Have to watch that long arse video now to see.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 03:12:49 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Simon_Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Belmonts and many Warhammer refferencing names
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2014, 05:40:26 pm »
9my old friend are the meme abusers, and pony bundle of stickss are still hated by everyone allthough they did get their own board.

It seemed like there was some sort of attempt at combining tumblr, reddit and 4chinz to get back at that whore, not sure how it went i joined a chatroom that was spreading some details of hers. She also has some nudes circling around on some boards..

Actually, one of the senior members of Reddit contacted Quinn and asked her to accept him either on Facebook or Twitter, can't remember. I saw it in a pic. And I really doubt that half tumblr, with the amount of SJW that dwell it, is really against her. However, from what I've seen, Red army, myg0t, Gamerfood and several other griefer clans have also started to make videos laughing at Zoe Quinn and the reporters that supported her. This may be the start of something really fun.

Wait what? uniting all the boards?

Just who the hell this female is? Do I live under a rock or something, never heard of this before.

Have to watch that long arse video now to see.

Here's a summary: Zoe Quinn and several other devs made a game called Depression Quest which got unnatural praise from different gaming sites. Zoe's ex-bf wrote trash about her on Facebook claiming she was basically a lying and unfaithful wench that had gotten into the pants of several members of these sites, which got him in "trouble". Zoe Quinn complained it was her private life and she wouldn't take none of that, so she started removing threats and comments directed to her. She attacked other people who were spreading this info about her and made copyright claims to remove their content. Some of these "reporters" mentioned above and some fellow gamers started making ridicolous attempts at portraying her as a victim of misoginy, as if she was the most misunderstood person in the world. People got even more pissed-amused, and obviously, responded accordingly, ridiculizing her everywhere on the Internet.

If you ask me, I hope her career flat out dies and she is forced to live off something else. It's bad enough she tried to badly promote a game that looks as if it was written by a 15 y.o. Freud wannabe, but further more made a fool out of herself by pointing out that, she, indeed, is a woman and therefore a victim of the sexist gaming community. Talentless hacks somehow become successful on the web.

PS: I'm surprised anyone found her attractive, I wouldn't even touch her with a spoon.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 08:52:08 pm by Simon_Belmont »
You didn't read the fine print on the description of the HA skill. By using ranged on horse you willingly give up your right to empathy, for good reason.
I'm gone for a few months due to work and classes, hoping the mod isn't dead when I come back. Take care, all of you.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2014, 05:43:10 pm »
Burn the witch  :twisted:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2014, 06:58:02 pm »
Im dissapointed christo, this is the biggest drama going around the gaming world right now and you took this long to find out! You have to work harder to live up to your siggy  :mrgreen:
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2014, 09:10:16 pm »
Im dissapointed christo, this is the biggest drama going around the gaming world right now and you took this long to find out! You have to work harder to live up to your siggy  :mrgreen:

It completely eluded me for some reason.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2014, 05:50:55 am »
Thanks for recommending AskHistorians.

Is there a vindictive version of NeedAdvice? Like an AskRevenge or something? Creative, realistically applicable ways to mess with your neighbor who plays bass at 2AM, etc.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 744
  • Infamy: 162
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2015, 06:02:27 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1957
  • Infamy: 1676
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2015, 07:55:25 pm »

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2015, 08:07:04 pm »
I only read and religiously post in r/nofap lol
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2015, 04:26:28 am »
why should I go to reddit when I got 4chen?

seriously, why?

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2015, 12:20:08 pm »
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV