Author Topic: Far Cry Primal  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: Far Cry Primal
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2015, 09:40:00 pm »
+1
Far Cry 2 the best one?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nothing, and I mean nothing can beat the horror of the first FC when you first encountered those goddamn mutants. Best adrenaline rush I ever had in any single player game. Far Cry 2 was repetitive piece of garbage with garbage random mechanics. FC1 was hard in a good way, FC2 just gave you AIDS.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2015, 01:57:43 am »
We don't have many fans for FC3 and FC4 apparently. I enjoyed both very much, FC4 in particular. Among other things, the use of music and environment design were especially quite well done.

Never played the first Far Cry. On the other hand, I remember the second one fondly, although it really suffered from all the valid points made so far (recurrent spawning of hostiles at outposts, fucking malaria, constantly jamming guns, terrible vehicle control, broken stealth mechanics etc.).

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2015, 09:30:23 pm »
We don't have many fans for FC3 and FC4 apparently. I enjoyed both very much, FC4 in particular. Among other things, the use of music and environment design were especially quite well done.

Never played the first Far Cry. On the other hand, I remember the second one fondly, although it really suffered from all the valid points made so far (recurrent spawning of hostiles at outposts, fucking malaria, constantly jamming guns, terrible vehicle control, broken stealth mechanics etc.).

Well FC3 was goddamn good. It's hard to enjoy FPS's these days but FC3 was a positive surprise. FC4, well yeah looks nice but idk if they ever fixed the PC port frame rate problems (kind of killed my interest).

BTW the first Far Cry is 2,49€ on steam right now. Pretty good deals with the other versions as well.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 10:13:15 pm »
i don't give a shit if hittler made this game and was gonna use the profits to destroy the world, there's no way i'm not gonna play it WOOOOOOOO

(seriously these fucking forum censored specific words are retarded, or is that not censored cause fuck retards but all protect holy hittler)