Author Topic: soaktheban  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
soaktheban
« on: October 04, 2015, 06:35:30 am »
+6
Sometimes you just have to soak the ban. Last night was one of those nights. This thread goes out to all my fallen brethren. Post and share some of your favorite times when you consciously decided it was worth it to soaktheban.
http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/ban-request-for-aldo_thedandydiddler-cairo-testicleez-ogerp-kennyfuckingpowe/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: soaktheban
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:53:12 am »
+5
I don't think I've had a ban-thread put on me (I did use my vaguely-homosexual diplomacy skills to get Daruvian out of 2-3 bans, though).

I'd say that I was at my most heroic when I was banned by Partyboy's short regime for saying "I am a gigantic racist frenchman" in chat.

Likely even more heroic are my multiple bans, mutes, and kicks for racial epithets, most commonly "friend".

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:37 am »
+5
wtf this guy say N word on forum he hav rly big ballscak gg rly big balsz he wil get muted prboly
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:56:50 am »
+2
I got banned once for opening the gate at a strat battle when I was on the squids team lol. Don't really regret it, wasn't aware it was against the rules at the time but it was pretty hilarious to see Calamari rage about it for the next like 5 months.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 07:08:25 am »
+3
wtf this guy say N word on forum he hav rly big ballscak gg rly big balsz he wil get muted prboly

You'll always be playing second fiddle to Panther in the "intentionally acts/speaks/presents himself as barely-functionally retarded", m8.

Sorry, but I think you know that.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 07:14:54 am »
+1
You'll always be playing second fiddle to Panther in the "intentionally acts/speaks/presents himself as barely-functionally retarded", m8.

Is Panther Bicep? Because Bicep is best mental retarded

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 07:17:38 am »
+2
i once tried to get an admin banned cause i was mad lol

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 07:27:35 am »
+7
When I first started c-RPG I got banned for wearing a peasant dress and using a stick improperly by Rangerbob.

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 01:14:10 am »
+9
Around the time I started playing, I think Granpappy had just muted someone or something. Cyranule posted in gamechat that he'd give 50k for someone to teamkill Granpappy. I did it like 3 times in a row - warning, kick, ban. It was totally worth it to noob me, making 150k. Now I'm the one offering money for badmin teamkills, in memory of that.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 01:22:34 am »
+5
I shot Hirlok in his smug face. Public outcry was loud and clear. They wanted my head on a pike/long spear. I was kicked and banned before I could even finish my chat to rub it in his condescending face. God forbid if I touch the golden child.  :D
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 01:54:45 am »
+2

For anyone needing proof: http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/ban-horns-and-bluemoon-and-sexophone/

I know I posted it in that one thread but god damn it is my pride and joy. Some of the pictures got removed though.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 05:50:54 am »
Around the time I started playing, I think Granpappy had just muted someone or something. Cyranule posted in gamechat that he'd give 50k for someone to teamkill Granpappy. I did it like 3 times in a row - warning, kick, ban. It was totally worth it to noob me, making 150k. Now I'm the one offering money for badmin teamkills, in memory of that.

That was a wonderful time to play. There was a period where if Cyranule joined the server, there'd maybe be a good 45 seconds before he started posting the bounties in all-chat. Fucking wonderful.

Shame that they got stricter on that since he did it EVERY SINGLE DAY, nigga must have been hood rich.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 06:40:34 am »
+3
I think my favorite ban was when I put a bounty on an admin and then team killed him myself.

The only thing that could beat that is when I went to the china server and called everyone a bunch of racial slurs and insults until I was permanently banned from their server. I then moved on to the Eu server to do the same and was immediately essay banned.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 07:42:19 am »
+3
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-cikel/msg896516/#msg896516

This was my favorite one

I shot Sandy 3 times and he M'd me so everyone saw the 3/5.

To get a good laugh 2 trolls M'd me as I horsebumped down the hill. As I was disconnecting I saw Argaloth type "top lel"

I couldn't let that stand (I was going to go play dota) so I double spawned and went and tk'd argaloth.

The kicker is that in my ban thread they dont even mention the double spawn (just that I got 5/5d) but not being a bitch I openly declared the reasons for why I should be banned.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 08:14:33 am »
+4
This was a nice one where I made something up to bail Daru-kun out of jail.

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-requestdaruvian_of_frisia-(team-killing)/msg689026/#msg689026

Shame that it had to be Jeade to get hustled, but you do what you gotta.

Boy, this one was pretty fucking hilarious.

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-gobblinemperorgrandruler/msg957335/#msg957335

I was a big fan of the style of "false moralmy old friend" trolling, too.

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-request-for/msg982474/#msg982474

It's a bit weird that I can't find more. Guess they mighta got pruned out a while back.