Author Topic: Why do you drink  (Read 5410 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Why do you drink
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2015, 06:59:01 am »
+3
Haven't grown zlisch since 13th birthday.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2015, 10:57:47 am »
+3
Have all of you stopped drinking yet?

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:06:46 pm by LordBerenger »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2015, 11:21:28 am »
+3
In swabialand we say: dringsch schdirbsch, dringsch ned schdirbsch au, also dringsch.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2015, 02:33:48 pm »
In swabialand we say: dringsch schdirbsch, dringsch ned schdirbsch au, also dringsch.

DAFUQ! Just wanted to post the video with that old badass guy saying that :o AND DAMN, FIN! where exactly do u live? na känntma ammal zum saufa gau :D

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2015, 06:43:37 pm »
You wearing bigger shoes? More hair?

More hair? Like an afro or what? No, I don't have an afro sadly. Also I don't wear plateau shoes.

Quick google had no article claiming this. Proof please. It sounds moronic.

Lol, dude. It's well known if you drink alcohol your body will not produce enough calcium as if it would normally, and that's just one of the things which will happen to your body if you drink alocohol, which is indeed concentrated poison for your body. Less calcium in your body means your bones are not going to grows as much and will not be as strong as normally, so there is your quick google answer.

Especially if you drink alcohol with the age of 13, which is quite common nowadays in germany.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2015, 09:09:49 pm »
Lol, dude. It's well known if you drink alcohol your body will not produce enough calcium as if it would normally, and that's just one of the things which will happen to your body if you drink alocohol, which is indeed concentrated poison for your body. Less calcium in your body means your bones are not going to grows as much and will not be as strong as normally, so there is your quick google answer.

Especially if you drink alcohol with the age of 13, which is quite common nowadays in germany.

Yes which can cause Osteoporosis, THAT is a known fact. Nothing about stunting growth.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2015, 09:44:21 pm »
Why are you using capital letters weirdly, Siiem? Is everything alright in your life?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2015, 05:40:33 am »
Why are you using capital letters weirdly, Siiem? Is everything alright in your life?

He is merely enunciating His Posts, so that they can be read in a Way that reflects his natural Speaking Dialect.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 11:07:35 pm »
what a stupid question