Author Topic: esporters declare war on New Libere Equites  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
esporters declare war on New Libere Equites
« on: July 19, 2015, 12:42:43 pm »
Well after I attacked your village due to your bann and the fact it was inside the Steppe, I can understand why you would attack. But this will be a fatal move for your faction. 8-)

I am quiet surprised your bann was lifted without seeing the 3000 word essay you where asked to write. http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/esporters-unban-appeal/

Please help defend my fully pimped plate army in this field battle at the really shitty time esporter attacked me: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4592

100k to top 3 killers, 20k to next 10 places and 100k to best k/d

Please sign for LL_greatsage in this battle and show the esporters that we don't accept cheats on the strat map.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:15:03 pm by Dutchydave »

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
Re: esporters declare war on New Libere Equites
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 01:07:35 pm »
+3
I am "quiet" surprised to.  I should help defend!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 02:21:22 pm »
Really u got unbanned? That´s ridiculous... multi acount and ur insults...

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 02:54:13 pm »
+1
I have no idea what makes you think they are unbanned, but they are still very much banned.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 03:05:28 pm »
+2
C'mon Dutchy, you know the rules.  No complaining about field battle times.  Can't always plan on when you catch someone (Like that Damn Rostham!  What was he doing awake at that time anyway?  Probably just got up to use the toilet and happened to check the map right when I was going past him).

But good luck Esporters.  Congratulations on not letting yourselves be bullied by this OP Euro land swilling faction.  We'll crush them yet.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 03:10:40 pm »
I have no idea what makes you think they are unbanned, but they are still very much banned.

Well I thought if you are banned you cant access the strat map? Guess not

C'mon Dutchy, you know the rules.  No complaining about field battle times.  Can't always plan on when you catch someone (Like that Damn Rostham!  What was he doing awake at that time anyway?  Probably just got up to use the toilet and happened to check the map right when I was going past him).

But good luck Esporters.  Congratulations on not letting yourselves be bullied by this OP Euro land swilling faction.  We'll crush them yet.

Oh yeah I understand the timing thing and all I was actually right on top of the army ready to attack at a good time for na tomorrow, don't worry me to much its an 803pm battle time here and we will have plenty of mercs

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 03:11:19 pm »
+1
lol that´s awesome :3

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 03:13:17 pm »
Well I thought if you are banned you cant access the strat map? Guess not

Well, they are server banned on NA. I think in order to ban them from strat one of the big dogs need to do that.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 11:15:45 pm »
Well, they are server banned on NA. I think in order to ban them from strat one of the big dogs need to do that.

So basically its only a matter of time till the NA bann for multi accounting is turned into a global bann?

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2015, 12:33:11 am »

Their strat faction has attacked us and have taken a village not to long ago. They used the EU attack as cover to take our village. Some of their players still Merc for us but it is no excuse to do that. Fuck em'.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 12:34:39 am »
so Eques + supporters and HCE + supporters vs. that little faction. Seems fair. Let´s gettem

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2015, 01:48:45 am »
Hey shitbags, look, Dutch is offering gold to help fight too! So I guess James isn't such a bad guy right? Shitbags?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2015, 02:07:25 am »
Their strat faction has attacked us and have taken a village not to long ago. They used the EU attack as cover to take our village. Some of their players still Merc for us but it is no excuse to do that. Fuck em'.

At this point, I'll take good merc support over a crime ridden village.  But don't worry, after we defeat the Euros and their NA collaborators, and take all of Europe; they'll be the first up against the wall.  No one escapes their crimes!  Though, in my mind, if it was an undefendable village we had no interest in, better NA than filthy foreigners!  um, not that I mind Euro's coming here, but when they have several months worth of ticks and gear that they saved... While us NAers attacked every time we raised between 500-1000 troops... not quite cricket old boy.

Not angry, just enjoying the drama.  It really shouldn't be a problem for us- I hear Eques only has about 5 active members.  Though their vast territories in Eu are mostly crime free.  So I guess 5 active members attacking NA, with 35 guys breeding troops and trading in Eu.

So... we'll call esporters an 'individual' clan.  They attack who they like.  They roster for whom they like.  I like the attitude.  Tho shame about the banning.  Multi-accounting?  Get a life gents!

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2015, 04:52:52 am »
Hey shitbags, look, Dutch is offering gold to help fight too! So I guess James isn't such a bad guy right? Shitbags?
Well I always pay big prizes for battles I consider important. In fact blackbird actually asked me not to offer prizes but I guess it's my gold and I can spend it how I like and I like to share the love. :wink:

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 06:56:14 am »
I agree with Black Bird on this one.  People who fight for me fight for freedom.  Can you put a price on freedom?  But everyone else in NA does it, so I do too.  But I try add random number prizes, like 11th and 17th.  Make it more of a lottery.