Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 124892 times)

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #510 on: July 08, 2015, 04:53:52 am »
+1
im glad im not sober enough to read all this shit posting
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #511 on: July 08, 2015, 05:09:48 am »
What I said was true of the faction the Holy chadzian Empire, you guys have said that the actions of your members previous to your forming was irrelevent, I guess that doesn't include attacks.

Sorry, misread the battle archives, although above is true for some of the battles tristan pointed out and what others might.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:31:37 am by Voncrow »
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #512 on: July 08, 2015, 05:13:35 am »
+1
Lord Cup looked around. The smells was disgusting, and there were many bodies piled everywhere. "Too many bodies," he thought "many of my servants died today, too many." More of the battle were of Lord Cups enemies but his allies were piled too. On the walls, in the streets. Nova Curaw would not quite be the same and it would be a while before it recovered. Lord Cup stood on the walls looking at the sunset. In the distance he could see many people moving, maybe more enemies? However the fighting was over for today and since so many died, there was more than enough wine to go around and he had a quota to meet. Cup turned around, only thinking of the taste of the wine that awaited him....
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #513 on: July 08, 2015, 05:45:04 am »
y u guys typ rly long stooped shit stoof?
me no wan 2 read dat shit, iz ghei
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #514 on: July 08, 2015, 05:48:05 am »
The bezerks have done what, 2 attacks? According to the charts that confirms it. HCE has done 39 attacks. Literally almost half the attacks WOTN has done.

Given the number of your active player base, the number of your attacks is quite poor over such a large time base. 

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #515 on: July 08, 2015, 06:03:02 am »
+2
We sieged Sungetche, Nova  Uhhun, and Durrin(like 5 times). So sure we've only sieged 2 castles

Don't go confusing what you've accomplished as separate entities with what you've accomplished as an empire. As the HCE, you've only sieged Durrin once. You never attacked Uhhun (save for a fief transfer), nor did you siege Sungetche. Maybe those things were done by Acre or the Starks, but not by the HCE.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #516 on: July 08, 2015, 06:09:44 am »
+1

lol, i KNOW the whole history of it all, if you can find me a post that i said wrong or incorrect things, id love to see it.

Starks are part of HCE? yes or no?
HCE ( fief wise ) is a empire built out of Stark fiefs that were gained almost ENTIRELY from afk fights. yes or no?
HCE ( player wise ) is a empire built out of mostly Acre players IE the majority of the empires active player base, is from one clan. yes or no?
Um, yes, yes, and I'd guess maybe yes- could count them I guess.  But at least half.

But Tristan admitted they attacked AFK fiefs.  They did it because, what the hell, strat was over.  But my point is that whenever I was in command, it rarely happened.  Starks as a faction and Acre as a faction are different than HCE as a faction.

And, yes, I know you begged me to reconsider.  And you meant me well.  But I wanted to do what was best for the game.  Fighting with Acre brought many people back to the game- mainly to try kill them.  But it brought people back.  And on average, the sides have been even.  And we all had fun (when we weren't raging). So I won.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 08, 2015, 07:06:48 am »
+5
(click to show/hide)

Dutchy and I told you if James didn't quit with his BS, we would rebel.  Besides, he disobeyed your order and became a traitor at the handover of Nova Curaw. And you let the traitor live and thus we rebel. And the army's we had where ours. Nothing was donated from the EUs.  You are right we did have eternal war on Acre. But when HCE was formed that war ended. We told you that. HCE started most of its wars. They attacked LL, Squids aka Calamari attacked a village or something of HCE due to it once belonged by Squids, Breserks attacked HCE due its homeland but HCE got them back, then HCE declared war on HoC, and entered WoM land without asking and got attacked. Most of these events where transgressions that you or HCE started.

And Plumbo hit it head on the nail. You have an Empire that was built by Stark's that attacked AFK fiefs, And Acre has been almost wiped this is now the 3rd or 4th time due to factions giveing mercy, well Now they are going to get wiped. Its like they kind of had this coming eh?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 07:09:58 am by sJimmy »
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2015, 03:03:42 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Dutchy and I told you if James didn't quit with his BS, we would rebel.  Besides, he disobeyed your order and became a traitor at the handover of Nova Curaw. And you let the traitor live and thus we rebel. And the army's we had where ours. Nothing was donated from the EUs.  You are right we did have eternal war on Acre. But when HCE was formed that war ended. We told you that. HCE started most of its wars. They attacked LL, Squids aka Calamari attacked a village or something of HCE due to it once belonged by Squids, Breserks attacked HCE due its homeland but HCE got them back, then HCE declared war on HoC, and entered WoM land without asking and got attacked. Most of these events where transgressions that you or HCE started.

And Plumbo hit it head on the nail. You have an Empire that was built by Stark's that attacked AFK fiefs, And Acre has been almost wiped this is now the 3rd or 4th time due to factions giveing mercy, well Now they are going to get wiped. Its like they kind of had this coming eh?

lol you backstabbed us in Kingdoms of the North because you are a greedy selfish cunt, and you didn't want to work for your gains in strategus.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #519 on: July 08, 2015, 03:22:48 pm »
lol you backstabbed us in Kingdoms of the North because you are a greedy selfish cunt, and you didn't want to work for your gains in strategus.

That is a pretty damn hypocritical statement to say the least  :shock:

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 08, 2015, 03:25:16 pm »
It is sad that you would throw your faction mates efforts for months in strategus down the drain, for a little personal gain.

I would say glory but it is impossible to achieve glory by the route you have chosen.  :lol:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 08, 2015, 03:28:37 pm »
maybe...i mean, it seems plausible...greed is greed after all...but there is a flaw in ur argument, and it goes all the way back...to Kesh

kesh
unholypoly
dutch
jimmy
etc

there are people on this list that absolutely hate each other, and wouldnt agree on anything.

how many people broke off their relations with Acre "for reasons of greed and gain"

theres a post ya, way way back, of James presenting Kesh with a medal for all that he did to help acre...interesting how it all turned out.
then unholy turned out the exact same way, and said the exact same things about you james.

...what makes more sense, that there is some great james conspiracy and we all lie and make shit up about him?

or is it more likely that the reason different people are saying similar things, is because its true?

i used to get along with u...but u refused to see your clan for what it was, a bunch of trolls, \ internet bullies.
and idc that ur lads mock me for the shit i do, what u have to understand is some do, sugar for instance.

so, u have a clan of assholes, and a leader that has worked with multiple people, and every single one of those people, have said the same mean things about u and ur clan...i dont think they are being mean, and i dont think they're being greedy, i think they are telling the truth

and the truth is, imo, Acre is getting what was coming to them...
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #522 on: July 08, 2015, 03:32:05 pm »
It is sad that you would throw your faction mates efforts for months in strategus down the drain, for a little personal gain.

I would say glory but it is impossible to achieve glory by the route you have chosen.  :lol:

Jimmy took glory when he transferred Curaw to Bryggan and took Tulga in one wave in the final minute in arguably the most epic battle of Strat 5. Hardly what anyone would call "back stabbing"  :rolleyes:

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 08, 2015, 03:33:53 pm »
Long generic plumbo propaganda

No matter how much BS all the haters spew. Acre is a clan focused on helping people play crpg and get started, and being loyal to one another after. I get a lot of hate for leading this group, but I don't care. You will never get rid of me, and you will never stop Acre.

Jimmy took glory when he transferred Curaw to Bryggan and took Tulga in one wave in the final minute in arguably the most epic battle of Strat 5. Hardly what anyone would call "back stabbing"  :rolleyes:

Jimmy is a vulture, like yourself dutchy. You could never kill us on your own. But maybe if you have everyone else do your fighting you can come find some rotting scraps.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 08, 2015, 03:39:51 pm »
No matter what everyone that isn't Acre has to say, Acre is perfect and blameless and much-loved by everyone

There is literally nothing any of us can do about the propaganda you guys hear, and whether you fall for it. Come talk to me anytime in ts.