Author Topic: cRPG_Australia  (Read 4927 times)

Offline icejaff

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Like a boss.
    • View Profile
    • Alliance of Pendragon
  • Faction: Alliance of Pendragon.
  • Game nicks: icejaff AoP_icejaff
  • IRC nick: kallen
Re: cRPG_Australia
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 01:31:54 pm »
Unban request: AoP_icejaff
Ban reason: No fricken idea
I have been kicked before so this should of only been a 3 hour bam, but guess what, Havn't even been on the server this afternoon and im banned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 04:48:25 am »
server down, due to troll threads.

Yeah, just saw it.
cmpxchg8b disconnected the server some hours ago.
I'll be back on sunday which will be the earlierst point where i can take care of this or you can just go on irc and talk to him directly.
I have no info on why it happened but i guess one of the screenshots in one of the complain threads about your server might be the reason.

this "cmpxchg8b" has disconnected the server without any warning, also he refuses to reply to my messages (even though i saw him online), i've already
complained to chadz about this guy, but certainly icejaff's crusade (3 threads, constantly self bumping the threads to keep them alive and in sight) has had some effect,
and it couldn't have come at a worse time where Meow is on holiday.

icejaff has been perma-banned from the server due to trolling on and off the server, as well as darvos (probably the same person), me and meow both agree that this is the best solution.

ban him permanently and be done with it.

the drama is just getting way too annoying.

for moderation use the report function and tell the mods why you want the posts removed.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:50:32 am by Phallas »

Offline gordan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 05:05:17 am »
way to demonstrate the same arrogance in your defence that turns the community against you.

tell you for a fact Darvos and icejaff not same person. fifth or so time you've been told, and you know it's true. man up and stop defending yourself with bullshit, people stopped buying it long ago.

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 09:22:35 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_7EdMzwoWI&feature=related

PLEASE see above my reasons for not taking you seroiusly, also this comming from a guy who brags everytime im killed, and types like 12 year old in-game where there is no spell check

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2011, 04:58:17 am »
way to demonstrate the same arrogance in your defence that turns the community against you.

tell you for a fact Darvos and icejaff not same person. fifth or so time you've been told, and you know it's true. man up and stop defending yourself with bullshit, people stopped buying it long ago.

Quote for truth

If he bothered to humble himself enough to play on any of the other Australian servers, he might see that we can't physically be the same person playing at the same time and all that...

About Aziz playing on other servers... he never does, talk about arrogance to the nth degree
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline gordan

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 11:32:34 am »
question - is the ned_stark2 who has been trashtalking what you say 'competition' on their own servers your alt?? because is very bad play and sportsmanship

what i hear they WANT you to play on their server as nice friends, pls swallow pride and be nice

once again i appologise for previous comments but think you being unfair
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:53:38 am by gordan »