Author Topic: cRPG_Australia  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
cRPG_Australia
« on: May 25, 2011, 02:02:52 pm »
Welcome to the Australian cRPG server, serving all oceanic players.

Server name: cRPG_Australia

Admins:   Phallas, Akkadian,
                   Octopus (aka)  Abberrant,  Lobster, Creeper and The_Bug
                   Aleczacool

Rules: No Intentional round extension, (Last man standing, must make a reasonable effort to fight the enemy)
           No Intentional Team killing
           No Kick/Ban polls without decent reasons.
           No Disrespect towards the admins ( this includes, ignoring the admins)

Yes Swearing (We are Aussies after all, but don't cross the line)

Punishment steps,
 - 0 (muting will occur upon the admin's discretion, bypassing mutes by re-logging will result in step 2 action)
 - 1 (warning)
 - 2 (kick)
 - 3 (one hour ban)
 - 4 (one week ban.)
 - 5 (one Month ban)
 - We don't believe in permanent bans.

Enjoy the server, any complaints can be addressed in this Thread.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 11:22:52 am by Phallas »

Offline Wulfmann

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG_Australia
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 05:58:24 pm »
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it!

-Wulfmann

Offline Mattressi

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mattress, Mattressi, Mattressii, Matturtle, Matthrow, Mattbalist, Superion_The_Tainted, Mattrun
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 09:01:19 am »
I keep getting the "Incorrect authorization key" error when I try to connect. Just started today. Same thing happened ages ago with the old server, but it was fixed pretty quickly. Just thought I should let you know.

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 03:33:03 pm »
Yep, best guess is that its a mod bug, nothing i can do but restart server when im alerted of it.

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 05:30:00 pm »
Sorry guys, 

cRPG_Australia down due to non payment, Last night the server host locked out the server, but i was able to sneakily remove the lock out :P, now they have shut it down until payment is made.

The hosts payment cycle is conflicting with my income cycle, I'll try to get things going asap, also the host has decided to  increase the charge for the server, due to its location in Sydney.

the host wasn't too happy with  our use of DTV mode because of the amount of bots (in the hundreds),  it can produce extra strain on the server.
I want to get "1-2 core CPU priority " for the server, too increase performance.

Still not sure if its the server or the mod it self causing the crashes/disconnections and other strange anomaly's.

Another thing to note is, that the server's ISP  " Telstra" have been having a few issues as well.

Hopefully we can get back too grinding asap. cheers.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:38:09 pm by Phallas »

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG_Australia (Offline, donations required)
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 09:38:56 am »
My payday is in a week i can cover the servers payment when that comes up , but that's not including the additional charges the server will cost for the increased performance required.

If people want to get the server back online faster, enough donations would get it back up instantly.
you can send money to the paypal account at [email protected].

Donate and your name  will be mentioned on this thread.

FYI the server costs  $85  PER month, another separate 12 man DTV server would cost another $25 Per Month on top, so $110 All up PER month.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 12:52:53 pm »
How much are you guys down by?
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 02:35:34 pm »
all

Offline Rogue_Eagle

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 08:19:10 am »
ack, if I wasn't coming up with the money for a bond right now I'd chuck in a 20. I guess words are worthless though.

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 12:52:31 am »
Server up.

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 05:16:26 am »
Pretty sure Phallas doesn't follow his own server rules, got banned for TKing a player who continually was shooting at me, after I reported the incident to the admin

Bias selfserving twat imo, no way in hell would I advocate donating to this server
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline Phallas

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 02:00:25 pm »
darvos trolling is not allowed on this thread.

Offline RomaN_au

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 02:22:52 pm »
Trolling?

Darvos is just discontent with some things that have happened recently and is voicing his opinion publicly.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:24:08 pm by RomaN_au »

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 08:14:25 am »
(because it was requested)

Phallas, I don't know who you think you are demanding apologies, but if it's an apology you want, it will be an honest, heartfelt apology.

Phallas/Akkadian/dr_aziz, I am sorry. I am sorry I teamkilled another player. I am sorry I teamkilled a player who was continually griefing me by shooting arrows into me every round. I am sorry I teamkilled a player who was continually griefing me by shooting arrows into me every round, even after he was reported to you for breaking the rules and you did nothing about it.

I'm sorry I trolled you for being such a bad player, because, I guess, in the end it wasn't really trolling so much as highlighting a truth, you really do suck!

I am sorry that you are a bias, unfair, partial, cheating admin, you ruin the community and the server with your very presence, you have no idea what it means to be unbiased and impartial, instead you have shown time and time again you will only do things that suit or benefit you in some way, and for that I am sorry

I am sorry for everyone who continues to play on your server and has no idea how much of a douche you really are, I suggest they go chat to some old warband people about your history, it will only prove to enlighten them from their ignorance.

And lastly, I am sorry I wasted my time writing this apology out to you, after all, I believe that it is you who has wronged myself and the cRPG community with your constant acting like king shit.

I demand that you apologise to me for being bias and unfair, for cheating, and for your own lack of intelligence.

I demand an apology for your accusation that I have multiple accounts on which I have already been banned, which is falsehood and lies.

I demand an apology for asking me to apologise in the first place.

And lastly, I demand you come back down off your high horse, and realise you are not king shit, never was and never will be.

oh, and I am sorry that I have posted this in both threads, but I really do feel it needs to be reiterated
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline icejaff

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Like a boss.
    • View Profile
    • Alliance of Pendragon
  • Faction: Alliance of Pendragon.
  • Game nicks: icejaff AoP_icejaff
  • IRC nick: kallen
visitors can't see pics , please register or login