Author Topic: Please help the Family of Officer BJ Deen  (Read 327 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Please help the Family of Officer BJ Deen
« on: May 12, 2015, 02:33:47 am »
+4
http://www.gofundme.com/paintersforpeace

I haven't played in a long time.  But this is the only other "online community" in which I know people.  My real name is Collin Daley.  I'm a painter from Hattiesburg Ms.  I am very close to the father of Officer BJ Deen who was murdered last Saturday night.  I was with the family Sunday.  I met BJ's wife and children.  He has a thirteen year old daughter and a boy too young to understand that his father is gone. 

This morning I began calling local painters.  I've got over a dozen people who are willing to volunteer their time to repaint Mrs. Deens home.  The local Paint store has offered to supply materials at cost.  Her father told me they were in rough shape financially.  He said their home was in need of repair.  There is nothing anyone can do to replace the loss of her husband.  But in my own field... with people I know... this is something I can do to help them.  When she wakes up in the morning she will make coffee in a freshly painted kitchen.  When her kids play outside they'll do it in front of a nice professionally painted home.  You would be amazed at what a paint job can do to improve people's mood. 

Some of you know me.  Some don't.  If you can give then I would greatly appreciate it.  If not then please share this on facebook and get the word out.  Any excess money will be given directly to Mrs. Deen.  I'm sure she'll need it. 

Thank you and god bless. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:31:56 am by UnholyRolyPoly »