Author Topic: Rebels in the Steppe  (Read 5059 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: Rebels in the Steppe
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 10:52:15 pm »
Its funny that people attack acre the only clan really keeping the mod alive.................. They make up about 50% of whats left of the NA server you all know its true, so good job killing whats left of this dieing mod haha.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2015, 01:23:23 am »
Its funny that people attack acre the only clan really keeping the mod alive.................. They make up about 50% of whats left of the NA server you all know its true, so good job killing whats left of this dieing mod haha.

knightmare, i like you, ive always liked you. James, axeman, your both on my friends list and id enjoy gaming with you outside crpg.

acre also helped a lot of people get a start either with advice or clan membership, and yes they are the last thread keeping NA active.

that being said...FUCK ACRE

i used to support them, but after all the shit I and others have been through with Voren, and brohemoth and bravo...VEBB...
no no, FUCK ACRE, you lads completely have this coming to you. You lads wanna talk shit and think ur all that and everyone else sucks...thats fine, you talk all the talk u want, you literally have one fucking guy that can actually get a positive kd. you lads are the last people in the mod who should shit talk to and bully others.

and when every alliance u have ever been in TURNS on u...kinda spells it out for ya.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 01:51:11 am »
+1
I dunno, I always kind of like Acre.

(click to show/hide)

The few times I've hung out on their TS were fun, they've never really been cancerous on battle or anything, and they give me sweet sweet multis. Don't see where all the hate is coming from.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 02:27:36 am »
i used to support them, but after all the shit I and others have been through with Voren, and brohemoth and bravo...VEBB...

I dont even think Voren or Vebb or Behemoth have played in months much like me haha im talking about the post moddead Acre....

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 03:28:54 am »
+1
I will talk to my guys about the idea. Most find the game tiresome and pointless when we are ganked over and over by those we work with.

Be quiet James you silly Vagina. 

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 04:00:54 am »
+3

Well attacking a clan that makes up 50% of whats left seems like the obvious choice doesn't it? Or should we go for a clan that makes up 10%?

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2015, 04:05:55 am »
+3

Please name one offensive move Acre / James made this strat. From what I recall they've just been hanging on the coat-tails of others.

Bryggan been keepin' strat alive, Acre not so much.

Feel free to correct me but...
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2015, 05:02:08 am »
Please name one offensive move Acre / James made this strat. From what I recall they've just been hanging on the coat-tails of others.

Bryggan been keepin' strat alive, Acre not so much.

Feel free to correct me but...

I shall correct you, Happy, Acre does indeed attack. However, when they do, they use a proxy and attack at 4/5am. That is how acre do.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3659

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3609

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2015, 05:41:21 am »
..VEBB...

why did you have to make me remember that name

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2015, 06:29:41 am »
Deleted cuz I was being a dick
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 05:24:40 am by Bryggan »

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 08:37:57 am »
+1
Three to four weeks ago, I told you we were going to rebel if James didn’t quit with his shenanigans. Don’t blame us for killing something that was already dead /dying, like it had at the end of strat 4. This strat 5 was supposed to end last year.  You might wish to take James’ abuse like old friends, but that doesn’t mean that the rest of us have to put up with it.

Big battles get people pump about strat, and that’s why I love it despite the social politics you have to put up with. Our plan was to attack you guys in the Steppe not to wipe you off the map. Hell, I honestly didn’t thing we would win our battles, even with the large army’s due to the fact that defenders have a big advantage and attacking is hard and one hell of a feat to pull off, takes a lot of balls. We gave the community a one night battle royal and The only reason we won is due to you guys not putting up a fight.  You say its somehow our fault for killing strat?  Don’t play the blame game.  Except for Tulga’s battle… I in all my years have never had that happen in strat, maybe a close one running on the last few minutes but coming down to the mere seconds?  That was one hell of a fight.

All in all, Acre had it coming, but playing to win and playing to wipe out somebody are two different things.   Out of respect for you and our desire to see you NOT wiped out, WotN and I were willing to talk out some sort of terms that same night the rebellion.  You refused, turned tale like a coward, and ran and denied the community to fight on your side by ordering everyone to give up.  You could have been fighting a one front war with a 5 man faction, (and again, I thought we were going to lose).  You were even offered a peace treaty with WotN, which would of prevented you from having a two front war. But you refused.  Don’t blame us for the downfall of your empire when you had ample times to save it.

The old strat players I know would have taken our reasonable offers or fought to the last man. Then again, what do I know, I’m just old.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 11:45:38 am »
Honestly, if we as faction leaders all sat down it would be perfectly easy to redraw up the strat map as we see fit, as there are so many afk fiefs.  Acre has long been a realm under siege and thats got to be tiresome. Now is a good opportunity to change that for the sake of the game.

And then what? That would basically be the end of Strat if it hasn't already happened with KOTN's death.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 02:43:44 pm »
All I can say in one (million) sentences is:

If Bryggan had of rallied his troops instead of throwing in the towel, then the battles last weekend would of been a different result.

If what you claim to be "old strat" compared to  what must be new strat, I can say there is 1 major difference:

The old leaders would never run from a battle that wasn't by their terms, they would embrace it and do all they could to prepare, they would fight out every battle to the last troop if needed.

Seriously mate I am sick of reading you whining about it all. It is borderline pathetic. It was a legit Rebellion, you keep claiming it to be treachery. There is a big difference between the two. I have tried to explain this to you many times privately.

For starters this battle:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3246

This battle is 1 day after strat5 was ment to end(without mentioning the devs promise that strat would finish early in November), I had noticed your 2k army marching up.

Strat5 didn't end on the 15th as planned from the beginning and your attack was counted.

At this stage battles where 5v5 and not worth playing, New Sungetche Castle was heavy armed. I pm'd you and told you I couldn't be bothered with this battle, you convinced me to play this battle and I suggested a XP battle that we agreed upon. We balanced the roster and I ordered my mercs to surrender and let you cap the flags as the deal agreed upon.

This deal was due to strat5 should of ended and all of the players who helped me held a fief in the Steppe and deserved to at the end.

Well it didn't end yet and within days your faction members broke the deal by attacking New Dirigh Aban. you responded with "I cant control Acre".

Under this circumstance based on my faction members who had all done a shit ton of grinding and hard yards to be ranked in the top 25 renown, I agreed to join your faction just to save their hard work so they could finish this strat with a fief, in the belief that strat would now end at the beginning of the festive season like every other years dedicated 2 week+ break.

This did not happen and for many reasons(not mentioning any names) I decided to start building an army again and my men went into semi action.

After several weeks of watching Acre make stupid mistakes and abuse my good friends we all decided that we must rebel if the lazy devs would not end this. For the record Acre has merc'd against my friends and me this entire map.

Nothing against Bryggan but the rebellion plans took to another level and we started making plans and speaking with Thalion about our plans to make sure we could get some mercs if we where to take on Acre.

So at this stage we gave Bryggan a 2k shiny army to do with as he pleased, I personally had not merced in any battles and neither did any of my trusted ANZACS.

When we attacked last weekend, sjimmy and myself both considered our chances to be 50/50 at best even though we convinced each other they where much higher. We had put many hours into gear selection and battle plans for the desired targets.

D Day and all attacks from all 5 members happen as planned (bloody ledgends!). this is when we expected Bryggan to rally his troops and put up rosters that would be impossible to beat in the tough targets we had chosen to attack.

OMFG Bryggan orders all troops to surrender and cancels the faction, which makes the roster care taking near impossible.

*Some how this causes a glitch and now his own members cant access the roster for New Sungetche Castle defence.

But his own faction members can access my roster for the battle.

Come battle time and 2 mins to go all mercs are taken off. One Acre member is in our ts saying stuff like "strat is dead". Lucky I get all applicants back onto the roster and we storm the castle and cap within 3mins. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3639

Saint Joke of Arc came into the LL ts claiming "Strat is dead" but asking to be on the roster. would be a safe bet to suggest he had something to do with the roster tampering and my money was he had a recording go for all of acre to laugh about, you do the maths . jokes on you
 http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3639

I personally would like him to be dealt with as deserverd by his deeds., but would like his incompetence to succeed with such an easy feat to be considered while dealing out his punishment. ( he is clearly mentally disabled :)

So Bryggan quits his own faction for everyone envolved, kills the roster support and in doing so now becomes Legionaries best asset for the upcoming 5 battles.

Then Bryggans faction loses all 5 battles and he starts whining about treachery and so on.

All you had to do was rally your troops for the awesome battles we presented you, we took on tough targets and the current merc pools would not of changed, if you rally and get even rosters to defend then most likely you hold the castle and city at least.

Your your own worst enemy by making these shit choices while pissed and ordering your faction to quit and then forfeit the faction so no one can access the rosters apart form fief owners.

Then you start passing the buck and blaming sJimmy and me for killing strat?

At the end of the day the old die hard players will still be here while you reminisce about how you fucked up.

If you want to publicly insult me or my members anymore for your mistakes I will post our private messages that proves even more then I suggest.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 09:48:29 pm by Dutchydave »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 04:12:45 pm »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 07:24:22 pm »
+1
All I can say in one sentence is:

If Bryggan had of rallied his troops instead of throwing in the towel, then the battles last weekend would of been a different result. If what you claim to be "old strat" compared to  what must be new strat, I can say there is 1 major difference: The old leaders would never run from a battle that wasn't by their terms, they would embrace it and do all they could to prepare, they would fight out every battle to the last troop if needed. Seriously mate I am sick of reading you whining about it all. It is borderline pathetic. It was a legit Rebellion, you keep claiming it to be treachery. There is a big difference between the two. I have tried to explain this to you many times privately. For starters this battle: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3246 This battle is 1 day after strat5 was ment to end(without mentioning the devs promise that strat would finish early in November), I had noticed your 2k army marching up. Strat5 didn't end on the 15th as planned from the beginning and your attack was counted. At this stage battles where 5v5 and not worth playing, New Sungetche Castle was heavy armed. I pm'd you and told you I couldn't be bothered with this battle, you convinced me to play this battle and I suggested a XP battle that we agreed upon. We balanced the roster and I ordered my mercs to surrender and let you cap the flags as the deal agreed upon. This deal was due to strat5 should of ended and all of the players who helped me held a fief in the Steppe and deserved to at the end. Well it didn't end yet and within days your faction members broke the deal by attacking New Dirigh Aban. you responded with "I cant control Acre". Under this circumstance based on my faction members who had all done a shit ton of grinding and hard yards to be ranked in the top 25 renown, I agreed to join your faction just to save their hard work so they could finish this strat with a fief, in the belief that strat would now end at the beginning of the festive season like every other years dedicated 2 week+ break. This did not happen and for many reasons(not mentioning any names) I decided to start building an army again and my men went into semi action. After several weeks of watching Acre make stupid mistakes and abuse my good friends we all decided that we must rebel if the lazy devs would not end this. For the record Acre has merc'd against my friends and me this entire map. Nothing against Bryggan but the rebellion plans took to another level and we started making plans and speaking with Thalion about our plans to make sure we could get some mercs if we where to take on Acre. So at this stage we gave Bryggan a 2k shiny army to do with as he pleased, I personally had not merced in any battles and neither did any of my trusted ANZACS. When we attacked last weekend, sjimmy and myself both considered our chances to be 50/50 at best even though we convinced each other they where much higher. We had put many hours into gear selection and battle plans for the desired targets. D Day and all attacks from all 5 members happen as planned (bloody ledgends!). this is when we expected Bryggan to rally his troops and put up rosters that would be impossible to beat in the tough targets we had chosen to attack. OMFG Bryggan orders all troops to surrender and cancels the faction, which makes the roster care taking near impossible.  *Some how this causes a glitch and now his own members cant access the roster for New Sungetche Castle defence.  But his own faction members can access my roster for the battle. Come battle time and 2 mins to go all mercs are taken off. One Acre member is in our ts saying stuff like "strat is dead". Lucky I get all applicants back onto the roster and we storm the castle and cap within 3mins. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3639 Saint Joke of Arc came into the LL ts claiming "Strat is dead" but asking to be on the roster. would be a safe bet to suggest he had something to do with the roster tampering and my money was he had a recording go for all of acre to laugh about, you do the maths . jokes on you http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3639 I personally would like him to be dealt with as deserverd by his deeds., but would like his incompetence to succeed with such an easy feat to be considered while dealing out his punishment. ( he is clearly mentally disabled :) So Bryggan quits his own faction for everyone envolved, kills the roster support and in doing so now becomes Legionaries best asset for the upcoming 5 battles. Then Bryggans faction loses all 5 battles and he starts whining about treachery and so on. FUCK YOU MATE YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON All you had to do was rally your troops for the awesome battles we presented you, we took on tough targets and the current merc pools would not of changed, if you rally and get even rosters to defend then most likely you hold the castle and city at least. Your your own worst enemy by making these shit choices while pissed and ordering your faction to quit and then forfeit the faction so no one can access the rosters apart form fief owners. Then you start passing the buck and blaming sJimmy and me for killing strat? Your a fucking idiot. At the end of the day the old die hard players will still be here while you reminisce about how you fucked up. If you want to publicly insult me or my members anymore for your mistakes I will post our private messages that proves even more then I suggest.

dude that is way more than one sentence

This is the way the world strat ends, not with a whimper but with a bang.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far