Author Topic: Rebels in the Steppe  (Read 5107 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Rebels in the Steppe
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2015, 06:19:12 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wow... I was trying to keep it relatively simple and go easy on you since you're new here, but you just don't know when to quit.

You know it was quite Convenient that I attacked Krift and then all of a sudden you guys had your armies ready to pounce on me so who is Krift working for. why would you attack me after I attack Krift now answer that question.

Well you see, we had a cease fire agreement going on so each faction could rebuild a little and we were about to get the war on the way again, and then our fief got attacked by some "random" guy at a time where none of our mercs could make it. Seeing how each battle takes 24 hours to initiate, we had plenty of time to move an army from the oh-so-close Ismirala to retake it. But lo and behold, before our army could even get there, you had already initiated an attack on that village, as if you knew it were going to happen and prepared in advance. Seeing how we had a cease fire agreement, there were to be no hostilities between the WotN and the KotN. Yet you went and pulled your little stunt by instantly attacking one of our fiefs as soon as it was taken by someone else. Sure, it was not a direct attack on us, however it was quite the sleazy move. So, upon seeing what transpired, I told Thalion "Cease fire or not, I'm going to retake this village" at which point he nicely decided to post our intentions on the forums letting Bryggan know the cease fire was now over.

then after that i get a sneak attack from Krift at 4am and loose my army and had to rebuild, and you guys had nothing to do with that. sure. ... Yes I signed up for one of his battles but that was before he attacked me. so I attacked him back. then after that you guys attacked me, why would you attack me after that, that is the question. I can just as easily say Krift is with the Wardens.

Bahahaha... now this is just rich. You see pal, there is an archive of every battle that has happened this strat on the crpg website, and it is particularly helpful when someone tries to blatantly bullshit. Krift never attacked you, and he was in fact only directly involved in 3 battles this strat. Two of which were him attacking us at Nova Rebache, and the third was when we attacked him to send him off to EU so we don't have to worry about his sneak attacks every week. Why would we attack you after you took the fief that was mine but a day ago? Hmm... maybe to get it back? And do I really need to answer why you shouldn't say krift is in the Wardens? Well, for starters, he has attacked us, twice now. Not to be confused with attacking you, since, apparently you can't tell who is who all that well. Not only that, but even AFTER you guys attacked him, causing this "random" guy to lose his only fief, he still signed up for you guys, against us, in this battle: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=3631

Your armies and the rebels where conveniently all ready to go.

Of course we were. We were currently in an about-to-end cease fire whilst at war. The whole point of the cease fire was to give each faction time to build armies.

and another thing I have noticed is that he has never shown up for his battles.

Perhaps he hasn't, but let me remind you that you were the only one to sign up FOR him, thus making him take our fief in the first place. You signed up for him during our cease fire, don't forget. Also, while he hasn't made his own battles, he made sure to fight in Acre's.

You complained about him attacking you at 4am also and said that was wrong but if I do recall I was attacked by the Wardens at 4 am and 6am at one point and you don't see me complaining, little doubled standard don't you think.

You remember that handy battle archive I pointed out earlier? Use it. Go ahead and find me a battle where the Wardens attacked you at 4 or 6am.

EDIT:

Wait... kids can get tipsy off of diet mountain dew nowadays? That's news to me. At least you finally realize that having the Wardens hire krift to attack us so we can attack you so we can retake our village only to get attacked by him again would have been really, really bad planning on our behalf.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader of Acre
  • Game nicks: Camulos
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 06:34:31 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3038
And the 4am was done before this date and it does not go farther than that.
and also if Krift did not attack me then how did I loose my army just marching.
For Honor.

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 06:46:12 am »
man thanks for showing me the archives, Your right I was not attacked by Krift, what I am confused about is how I lost my Army then, I dont see an attack on me from any body and I was not in any cities i was right on the bridge and krift was close and attacking Nova Robache  I just assumed that he attacked me. forgive me I am new to this forum thing to and I dont Know my way around quite yet, and I see that he did fight in a battle. so I can play the game Better could you explain to me how i lost my army. I have enough money.can you lose them in the water, I was warned not to cross the water and i might have gone to close.
For Honor.

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 06:51:56 am »
WOW! I just now just realized that the person who attacked me at 6 am is now part of Acre, they where not at that time. I am sorry I accused you guy of that I really thought it was you guys and quite Honest I could be wrong about the 4am fight too, I was attacked at that time me seeing that I was wrong about 6am battle makes me wounder and it was in early Nov, so I could be wrong. but I am not wrong about Krift.

I was not attacked at 4am and it I who attacked Nova Robach at a decent hour, I was totally wrong about it.

man I complain about other people not knowing what they are talking about and look here I also made false claims, I am sorry I was wrong on that. man there is alot to learn from this game
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:02:10 am by Lord Camulos »
For Honor.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 07:01:46 am »
+3

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2015, 07:04:25 am »
Please accept my apologies on accusing you about attacking me early in the morning.
For Honor.

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 07:18:19 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3552
Here is another battle i found Krift in and he was against us he was on the side of the squids.
We might never know about this guy, now I can't sleep due to the fact I want to know. I have a hard time letting things go and don't like the fact i don't know things, its almost like anxiety when I can't make sense of things, so please excuse me for my ramblings.  And FYI you did not need to make an insult at me that I am a Kid, I have not insulted you that was wrong of you, one because I am a man not a kid.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:24:15 am by Lord Camulos »
For Honor.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:26 am »
+4
Yes hello, I am a humble knight of Acre and we've been working with Krift all along and we're going to do other stuff too that will make you guys mad, too. You just wait.

Here are my credentials.
(click to show/hide)

I wasn't going to believe you then I saw those credentials.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 09:15:02 am »
+1
I was kidding... but okay.  :rolleyes:

Offline Krift

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 01:57:06 pm »
+2
LOL you guys are all retarded you Acre crap and You Wardens Sh%ts I am laughing my ass off right now at you two on just me attacking a village. Just too funny, well have at it and keep wasting your time you idiots.

Juggalo's for Life
WHOOP WHOOP

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2015, 02:35:50 pm »
LOL you guys are all retarded you Acre crap and You Wardens Sh%ts I am laughing my ass off right now at you two on just me attacking a village. Just too funny, well have at it and keep wasting your time you idiots.

Juggalo's for Life
WHOOP WHOOP

I'm the real Havelle and he's right. We know nothing about this guy stop asking idk why you'd even do that.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2015, 07:27:34 pm »

Juggalo's for Life
WHOOP WHOOP

Juggaho

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2015, 01:11:39 am »
Gramhur natseez

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2015, 06:58:02 pm »
+2
Bryggan,

You will always be remembered favorably in my book. You started out with a dream of a kingdom, and through might of will and sword you forged it into a cohesive nation for a length of time. You waged war and fought toe to toe in hard battles. Good job.  What other accolades await your legacy are for you to decide. 

(click to show/hide)