Author Topic: Rebels in the Steppe  (Read 5103 times)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: Rebels in the Steppe
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2015, 09:03:49 pm »
+4
dude that is way more than one sentence

This is the way the world strat ends, not with a whimper but with a bang.

Where is Kesh when we need him? - He may not be the hero we need, but surely is the (anti)hero we all deserve.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 05:52:23 am »
+7
I apologize to Dutchy.  My last post (which I deleted) was to vilify them and make me look like the hero. In hindsight, I may be a bit more of an asshole than I thought.  In fact I must come across as two faced.  The other day, me and dutchy chatted til 4 am my time.  Which sux, cuz I gotta go to work at 7:00 am.  But we got along, had fun, and everything seemed cool- til I wrote that awful piece.  To make me look good.  Which it didn't.  In fact, it made me look worse.

But I will admit I was being a dickass.  I did not read all of Dutchy's response, because I was beating myself up enough already.

But I thought about it.

A) The rebellion was legit, but I wish they told me about it.  The sad thing is, everytime they told me they were not happy, we talked in TS.  And, as I mentioned, when you are actually talking to a person, its tough to make the hard decisions.  In messages you can say whatever according to your character, but in TS you are yourself, and you're chatting with buds, and it is damn hard to say you are switching sides.

B)I had no idea what the strength of the Wardens are.  I do like to keep things equal.  While I knew we had more players then them, not all were 'very active'.  But I swear, if I knew we outnumbered them to much, I would advise people to join them.

C) Despite what I said, I did take the treachery rebellion personal.  I really wanted old enemies to work together.  I wanted everyone to be buds.  So when things did not go my way, I did cry like a little baby.  I took my ball and went home.  I think that is what pisses me off the most, the fact that I was the dick.

So, in hindsight, especially after talking to my good frenemies, who kindly pointed out the errors of my ways, I realize I was a little bit pissy. And by a little bit, I mean a lot. 

So I guess I'm saying sorry for being a dick.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 08:34:26 am »
+4
Oddly enough we still love and respect you for the things you bring/brought to the table this strat.Despite you throwing in the white flag.

Ultimately it is not anyone other than your own choice; if this is the end or not. Either way it was a pleasure Bryggan.

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader of Acre
  • Game nicks: Camulos
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2015, 04:12:26 am »
Jona I need to correct You on your statement, You where attacked by Krift who has no affiliation to Acre at all so why would you say we did that. and i don't think he even knows how to play, every time i fought him or signed up for a battle only the first person is signed up so next time you try to correct someone know what you are talking about.
For Honor.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2015, 04:33:15 am »
You see, there wasn't only one person that got signed for him. Both times he attacked there were two mercs on his side... meaning he was well aware of how to recruit mercs.

next time you try to correct someone know what you are talking about.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2015, 06:10:45 am »
Oh I when i signed for him  i was the only one who showed up, When I checked before the Battle I was the only one, Also when I fought him there was only one person so I was wrong on him not knowing how o play but he has nothing to do with Acre. we don't even know who he is
For Honor.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2015, 10:53:57 pm »
Oh I when i signed for him  i was the only one who showed up, When I checked before the Battle I was the only one, Also when I fought him there was only one person so I was wrong on him not knowing how o play but he has nothing to do with Acre. we don't even know who he is

uh huh...

That is exactly what a person would say; if they knew someone but were keeping it secret to try to hide affiliation. :rolleyes:

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 03:10:22 am »
Really that is your argument. That is what an elementary student would say to another kid justifying why he thinks he is a Narc. Only a Narc would say they are not a Narc. That is the stupidest argument some one could say. Come up with something better, and i don't have time for that childish argument. But I can tell you that Krift has nothing to do with Acre and None of my Acre Comrades have no idea who he is. so that is the end of this conversation, Take it as it is or don't; that does not matter to me either way.   
For Honor.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 04:01:18 am »
Really that is your argument. That is what an elementary student would say to another kid justifying why he thinks he is a Narc. Only a Narc would say they are not a Narc. That is the stupidest argument some one could say. Come up with something better, and i don't have time for that childish argument. But I can tell you that Krift has nothing to do with Acre and None of my Acre Comrades have no idea who he is. so that is the end of this conversation, Take it as it is or don't; that does not matter to me either way.

And people who get this defensive are typically guilty of the accused act.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 04:16:19 am »
And people who get this defensive are typically guilty of the accused act.

..and when telling lies are bound to mess up.

None of my Acre Comrades have no idea who he is.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 04:43:51 am »
My dick is big and throbbing right now.

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 05:29:31 am »
You know it was quite Convenient that I attacked Krift and then all of a sudden you guys had your armies ready to pounce on me so who is Krift working for. why would you attack me after I attack Krift now answer that question. then after that i get a sneak attack from Krift at 4am and loose my army and had to rebuild, and you guys had nothing to do with that. sure. Your armies and the rebels where conveniently all ready to go. Yes I signed up for one of his battles but that was before he attacked me. so I attacked him back. then after that you guys attacked me, why would you attack me after that, that is the question. I can just as easily say Krift is with the Wardens. and Jona just posted the attacks to try falsely blame some other clan, and I can use the same quotes as you, but I know he is not with Acre. and another thing I have noticed is that he has never shown up for his battles. and another thing that I'm going to call you out on is not only is Krift not with Acre, You complained about him attacking you at 4am also and said that was wrong but if I do recall I was attacked by the Wardens at 4 am and 6am at one point and you don't see me complaining, little doubled standard don't you think.
For Honor.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 05:37:42 am »
You know it was quite Convenient that I attacked Krift and then all of a sudden you guys had your armies ready to pounce on me so who is Krift working for. why would you attack me after I attack Krift now answer that question. then after that i get a sneak attack from Krift at 4am and loose my army and had to rebuild, and you guys had nothing to do with that. sure. Your armies and the rebels where conveniently all ready to go. Yes I signed up for one of his battles but that was before he attacked me. so I attacked him back. then after that you guys attacked me, why would you attack me after that, that is the question. I can just as easily say Krift is with the Wardens. and Jona just posted the attacks to try falsely blame some other clan, and I can use the same quotes as you, but I know he is not with Acre. and another thing I have noticed is that he has never shown up for his battles. and another thing that I'm going to call you out on is not only is Krift not with Acre, You complained about him attacking you at 4am also and said that was wrong but if I do recall I was attacked by the Wardens at 4 am and 6am at one point and you don't see me complaining, little doubled standard don't you think.

I don't feel as if that is "doubled standard" or that its even a double standard, do you not understand how night time settings work on strategus? The only reason why you would postulate that Krift is with the Wardens is because you have nothing else to say. I guess it really does matter to you.

(click to show/hide)

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:25 am »
+1

welcome 2 diplomacy forum

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Lord Camulos

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2015, 06:12:37 am »
+1
So you don't think you complaining about something that you your self do, and yes I do know how night time settings work, and I'm not the one complaining about it, and yes maybe I do care because it just erks me that people state things they dont know anything about, and the only reason i say Krift is working for the wardens is because after I attacked Krift the Wardens attacked me, why else would the wardens attack me without reason. to me that makes no sense. to me that is reason enough to say he is with Wardens, but on the other hand the Wardens did Wipe him out.  now that I think of it, Damn I just need to just typing what I think. well anyways now that I think of it it would not make sense on him working with the Wardens. ok now i am talking on things that i have no idea about.  who is to say he is working for anybody, who is to say he just did not appear and started attacking random people. maybe all this he did it she did bull crap is just a waste of our times. or maybe I just don't need to write in the Forums when I had a little to much to drink. well I guess this is done don't know what else say, and really I don't know why i'm arguing this thing, maybe it could be the beer maybe not. really I need to stop well Bye Every one I'll be sober in the morning.   
For Honor.