Author Topic: Ban Jason  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
Ban Jason
« on: January 26, 2015, 05:58:08 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

1. A_BEAR_EARL
2. Jason_The_Great
3. ~Friday night around 2am eastern time
4. Guy kept kept trying to teambump and knock me down while i was fighting enemies.  got 5/5 and was kicked.  rejoined and kept doing it until i guess he got mad that he couldnt do it right and just couch lance tk'd me in the back.  the tk got him to 4/5 again so he rejoined to reset the counter.  couch tk'd me again.  then tried to pollkick me.
5. he's an idiot with multiple chemical dependencies
6. http://imgur.com/a/yK2Pm
7. anyone in the screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Re: Ban Jason
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 04:13:58 pm »
5. he's an idiot with multiple chemical dependencies

Yep all true, the guy was being a dick on the server, kept ming when i was trying to help him and then he started intentionally jumping in front of my horse so he could m me and apparently also to make this post, so I was like fuck that guy and tried to kill him at the end of round.   

Considering the guy went like 20/3, obviously I did not inhibit his ability to play the game.

I'm just saying negativity is reciprocal, when your a dick to people it is very likely that they will be a dick to you. 

But, I will apologize, as obviously this greatly bothers you (or you woke up this morning and thought, "fuck it's Monday, Oh! I know! Let me go ban thread jason") as this interaction took place last week.  So allow me to apologize, but for my end of the round harassment you surly would have single-handedly brought down the the complete force of the enemy team,and for that I greatly regret my actions to your epeen.  May this thread stroke said epeen in a way that will provide you the greatest amount of ecstasy that only the risk free application of being an asshole on the internet can provide.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:36:34 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 02:02:15 am »
You thinking I'm a dick for pressing M the first time (which literally does nothing) after your failed lance attempt that interrupted my own free hit on an enemy and knocked me down doesn't entitle you to follow me around for the rest of that and the next 4 rounds attempting to run me over (often while I was fighting) or tk me.  Nor does it justify your abortive kick poll.  My relative success despite your best efforts to hinder it is immaterial. 

so I was like fuck that guy and tried to kill him at the end of round.   

You're lying.  The screenshots show that your two couch lance tk's occurred 1:28 and 0:23 into the rounds.  Thanks for admitting it was intentional, though. 

No one thinks enough of you as a person to care about any apology you might make.  Within the the only context that we know each other (cRPG), you're garbage, and from what I've heard from some other players that likely holds true in real life as well.

to any admins: this is the first banthread I've made in almost 5 years of playing this mod and I've been intentionally tw/tk'd plenty.  I don't get mad about a few intentional teamhits (hi sauce) and post threads or try to troll people into incriminating themselves.  Really it's the sheer malicious persistence of this shitheel across so many rounds and rejoins, culminating in a kick poll, that motivated me to put this up. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:06:32 am by Kaoklai »

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 05:44:45 am »
Fucking legend, top of the scoreboard on SS # 7. Yeah.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2015, 08:33:05 am »
You thinking I'm a dick for pressing M the first time (which literally does nothing) after your failed lance attempt that interrupted my own free hit on an enemy and knocked me down doesn't entitle you to follow me around for the rest of that and the next 4 rounds attempting to run me over (often while I was fighting) or tk me.  Nor does it justify your abortive kick poll.  My relative success despite your best efforts to hinder it is immaterial. 

You're lying.  The screenshots show that your two couch lance tk's occurred 1:28 and 0:23 into the rounds.  Thanks for admitting it was intentional, though. 

Like I said you were jumping into my horse every time I passed through the village, I sorry you were couched in that 6:08 photo but that was all you.  All your other screenshot are from the end of the rounds.  I also poll threaded you for jumping in front of me (I believe the reason I used in your screen shot was "being a dick"), because it kinda sucks to play as a cav with that kind of griefing, especially when there are so few people on the serve so all the fighting is concentrated and I can't really avoid you without avoiding the fight.

No one thinks enough of you as a person to care about any apology you might make.  Within the the only context that we know each other (cRPG), you're garbage, and from what I've heard from some other players that likely holds true in real life as well.

to any admins: this is the first banthread I've made in almost 5 years of playing this mod and I've been intentionally tw/tk'd plenty.  I don't get mad about a few intentional teamhits (hi sauce) and post threads or try to troll people into incriminating themselves.  Really it's the sheer malicious persistence of this shitheel across so many rounds and rejoins, culminating in a kick poll, that motivated me to put this up. 

And here I think you are saying that I'm the dick not you...

The following is not relevant to the events of Friday night.
It's Wednesday, the theories you are referring to took place on Friday.  Based on this thread my impression is that you are a really, really, really angry dude, and I highly doubt that any sort of retribution will rectify whatever your real issues are, but in either case I stand by my statements.  I'm sorry for that initial bump that set off this whole incident, I really am, but when you play a video game with friendly fire on, it happens.  Beyond that I get tked at the end of rounds all the time, quite often I have to fight some teammate off at spawn or just take the damage.  I get random people who generally curse me off randomly (including yourself) on a regular basis, and have been vote kick for any variety of non reasons, besides to troll, more times then i prefer to count.  But instead of spending a week trying to get someone banned for these wrongs, I move on.  Hell, I'm probably a better person for it in the end.  Not unlike real life the world is an unfair place. But the trick is to move on and not dwell, I mean from a scientific perspective all that anger releases stress hormones that induce early aging among other health issues, high blood pressure for example.  Also, imagine all that time you lose thinking about how angry you are about, well, me for example.  As far as I know we only live once, and over the years I have learned and decided that I'm not going to waste any second (more then I am compelled to) being angry and hateful.  In all honesty, imagine the world if we could avoid all that nonsense,  it would surely be a better place and, despite the actions of others that is the world I choose to live in.  Why don't you join me.

In either case I stand by what I have continually stated, that he was continuously jumping into my horse, for the purpose of ming me, kicking me, and then making this ban thread, and any "malicious" action that I took was at the end of the round .  The evidence does not prove otherwise. 

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:53:16 am by JasonPastman »
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 10:30:41 pm »
what does pedantic mean?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 03:02:14 pm »

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 09:40:26 pm »
 Caught me! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:15:56 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 05:19:41 pm »
Jason, how many times does it have to be said that writing in this ridiculously pedantic manner makes you look like a fucking retard.

lel my old friendet calling people dumb and can't even question mark

9/11

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2015, 05:49:26 pm »
http://www.ucd.ie/artspgs/semantics/ConsequencesErudite.pdf

First off, this is a fairly limited study based on five experiments and a focus group that is limited to a small amount of Stanford undergrads.  The last two experiments were focused on making the text harder or more annoying to read and really only seem to show that stress induced as a result of reading something causes the reader to respond that the writing is less intelligence .  Tests 1 and 3 systematically changed the words based on the size to either the largest in the former or the the second smallest in the latter of words found in the Microsoft 2000 thesaurus, and the writing in which they did this tested less intelligent.  My issue with this is that if you randomly change words based on size and complexity you do not get words that necessarily mean the exact same thing or that sound right, and if that holds, then certainly the obviousness of the scheme will come to fruition.  Test two compared two translations one complex and one not (so says the author)  and the simpler writing was tested to be more intelligent.  Again, perhaps it was, there is no correlation made concerning the relation between the complexity and intelligence of either essay.  In short, while I agree with the premise here, that people tend to use big words to make their writing seem more intelligent (saw this a lot in undergrad while reading graduate papers),  the author of this study hardly proves that theory.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:52:37 pm by JasonPastman »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:54 pm »
hi yes i am here for the bannings

you said there would be bannings

where are the BANNINGS

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 04:13:54 am »
hi yes i am here for the bannings

you said there would be bannings

where are the BANNINGS

Could not have said it better, what most of these threads are really about.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 05:48:43 am »