Author Topic: Question re autoblock  (Read 7320 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2818
  • Infamy: 1717
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Question re autoblock
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2015, 05:19:17 pm »
Aimbot in an fps =/= macro feints

Would not be even close to being similarly unfair. Let's say they indeed are macro feints, how long till you spot a pattern and can either take him out by double attacks or just block it reliably?

I know pattern already, but macro feints execute in less than a second. You can hit once if you have good reflexes and twice if you have very fast weapon and agi build (something similar to your Backslash). Of course you can also chamber it. But pattern is there, it isn't wildly moving mouse everywhere like Qoray tried to show us with that pathetic video.

Also cheats are cheats and as we could see multiple times, people will cheat if they have a chance not to get caught. Fallen HA with foliage removal, autoblockers, braindead GTX like beings who "preserve" their kd by leaving while ganked (even though they get 1 death everytime they leave mid game), macro feinters...

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2015, 05:29:28 pm »
If you say so, Mr Humble.
what's the reason being humble to a beginner in warband like you? especially if that beginner doesn't grasp a basic concept in warband.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 05:33:04 pm by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2015, 05:31:03 pm »
+1
I dont usually call out macros etc, but when theres one 2h making insanely fast feints that no one else ive seen through my entire career has done, its kind of suspicious. Especially when pulled off with 100% success, and never making a slower feint like us mortals.

Its not unbeatable by any means, but its kind of cheesy if a macro actually is used and grants the user an advantage.

braindead GTX like beings who "preserve" their kd by leaving while ganked (even though they get 1 death everytime they leave mid game)

Dont you speak ill of GTX! Im sure he doesnt leave to preserve K/D's, atleast not on the website. My theory is that he doesnt let lowbie gankers get the kill, i mean he still gets a death but they wont get a kill (god its genius). Also he probably rejoins to have a high k/d on the scoreboard, i can see why because i play better when im actually trying to play well, and when im at a 5+ kills and 0 deaths i really get into it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 05:35:33 pm by Gravoth_iii »
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2602
  • Infamy: 1713
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2015, 05:36:31 pm »
what's the reason being humble to a beginner in warband like you? especially if that beginner doesn't grasp a basic concept in warband.

It's not about being humble when talking to me, it's being humble person and letting others speak of your abilities. Guess your parents didn't raise you in such spirit. Cultural differences, I guess.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2015, 05:44:28 pm »
What is all this shit about not being able to block while doing macro's, why would you even think that? If you can record mouse movements and all kinds of complex input, surely you can have a few lines that allow certain keys to interrupt the recording. You are probably able to do the same feints without macro's, but being able to do it without any spastic mouse movement or effort whatsoever is still going to be a significant advantage.

It's not about being humble when talking to me, it's being humble person and letting others speak of your abilities. Guess your parents didn't raise you in such spirit. Cultural differences, I guess.
He's Swedish, they are brought up to become egotistical cuntholes even more so than Dutch people.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2015, 06:00:41 pm »
It's simply stating facts since you don't seem to understand, if you don't know by now you wouldn't know in years from now.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2015, 06:08:25 pm »
He's Swedish, they are brought up to become egotistical cuntholes even more so than Dutch people.

I wouldnt say more so, maybe equally egotistical.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2859
  • Infamy: 778
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »
Dutch folks I know are far from being egoists, on the contrary, they are rather pleasant and caring people.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2015, 06:30:08 pm »
Dutch folks I know are far from being egoists, on the contrary, they are rather pleasant and caring people.

Maybe its just in Vanguard we gathered the ego ones then.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2015, 11:17:23 pm »
+2

Did we end up on collecting stereotypes in this "discussion"?^^

Important information: Dutch people cooler than swedes :D

Leshma: It is not a lack of someone else's behaviour if you get criticised for something highly questionable you claimed yourself.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:24:13 pm by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2015, 11:21:30 pm »
Did we end up on collecting stereotypes in this "discussion"?^^

Also: BIER BIER BIER
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2015, 11:24:57 pm »
+1
Also: BIER BIER BIER

Although I am German, I never drink beer :o
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1590
  • Infamy: 191
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2015, 12:48:01 am »
Leshma: It is not a lack of someone else's behaviour if you get criticised for something highly questionable you claimed yourself.

I was just commenting the exact sentence I quoted, where he called himself one of the best Warband players. Completely out of context what he said before and after that sentence, because, frankly I don't give enough fucks what he has to say.

Dude wasn't originally cRPG player, when he first came here all he did was trying to make a point how cRPG sucks and Warband is superior. And didn't waste any chance to claim his own superiority. Dunno why is he even considered as part of this community, he probably has less than 200 hours spent in this mod, which is too little considering that most of us have way over thousand on average, some of us couple thousands and ticking.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2015, 12:54:16 am »
+1

Damnit i have to create a better reputation for swedes, hard to make up for the damage done by bjord though. Fuck..  Oh wait, maybe im not actually adding to the positives myself either... i like boys.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2015, 01:08:08 am »
Dude wasn't originally cRPG player, when he first came here all he did was trying to make a point how cRPG sucks and Warband is superior. And didn't waste any chance to claim his own superiority. Dunno why is he even considered as part of this community, he probably has less than 200 hours spent in this mod, which is too little considering that most of us have way over thousand on average, some of us couple thousands and ticking.

You registered one day before me, I've got 3800 hours+ on warband and easily above 1000 on cRPG. I don't understand what you're trying to prove.