Author Topic: Question re autoblock  (Read 7298 times)

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
Re: Question re autoblock
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 12:06:04 am »
+3
Spamwhore is definitely using macro's I humbly suggest you blanket ban all Vanguards

Macros, macros, fucking macros everywhere...

Accusing someone for macros seems to be the new nr1 excuse for ppl's own suckiness.. I just can't figure out how it can be so damn hard to swing your mouse back and forth abit and switch attack directions. You need no macros for it, neither do you need any special 100000000000000 dpi mice or any of that shit... Simply smash the shit out of your mouse for some time and see what movement pattern is good and master it. Amen.

Also if you want proof, why dont u come visit me in finland on your next vacation so I can show you how I do it. If you want you can even take a video of me so you can post it to the forums later for ppl to see it. After that we can jerk off to the fappening thread together, i can hook us up with some blankets and tissues eh?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:30:43 am by Halk »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 12:53:42 am »

Accusing someone for macros seems to be the new nr1 excuse for ppl's own suckiness.. I just can't figure out how it can be so damn hard to swing your mouse back and forth abit and switch attack directions. You need no macros for it, neither do you need any special 100000000000000 dpi mice or any of that shit... Simply smash the shit out of your mouse for some time and see what movement pattern is good and master it. Amen.

Also if you want proof, why dont u come visit me in finland on your next vacation so I can show you how I do it. If you want you can even take a video of me so you can post it to the forums later for ppl to see it. After that we can jerk off to the fappening thread together, i can hook us up with some blankets and tissues eh?
Double amen. The shit is ridiculously easy on Native and most people fall for it, but I find swirling works better in cRPG.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2015, 01:16:14 am »
+1
Accusing someone for macros seems to be the new nr1 excuse for ppl's own suckiness. Also if you want proof, why dont u come visit me in finland on your next vacation so I can show you how I do it.

Confirm. Spamwhore is using a certain combination of combat stunts which makes his attacks hard to block if you have weak or rusty blocking skills. He taught me how to do it, and it is manually reproducible without macros, bots, hacks or whatever. It works best with twohanded weapons, still well with polearms but not so well with onehanded (which is the reason you don't see me doing the same thing), although the stab is situationally an exception. High wpf is very beneficial for this, regardless of the melee weapon type.

I also believe you can learn to do the same thing by being observant about which mouse and key inputs lead to which exact result in game. It may help to ask a friend to record a video while you are trying out certain combinations, and the result will be notable when you watch it.

Go ahead and try out some new things. If you don't get any result even after hours of observation and practice, it's probably because you don't actually care about getting better.

edit: grammar
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2015, 07:18:18 am »
+2
Well I cant really learn when I can't see :|
My pc has problems rendering fast or greyish weapons against certain backgrounds, and I more or less play with 12-50 fps, so I have to base my blocks on the movement and pose of the attacker, I got used to it now, but things like fast 1hs and 2hs plus some polearms are practically invisible (with a few frames).

spum, you feint SO fast that your body more or less gets stuck in one posistion and sometimes switches,

i know that you must have some kind of insane asian infused muscle memory shit but i still doubt D:
other than that youre a nice person though, but a bit shit to play against since I always die fighting you (i may be super scrubbish but hey)
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2015, 10:51:23 am »
+1

he was sarcastic and make joke of you and vanguards  :rolleyes:

teenager
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 11:05:24 am »

he was sarcastic and make joke of you and vanguards  :rolleyes:

teenager

I wasn't targeting him only with my ragecomment but pretty much everyone who has a tendency to these macro accuses. He just happened to be the right target atm..

teenager
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:42:08 am by Halk »

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 01:33:51 pm »
+4

One on one me IRL I will fite you blindfold with bare fists I lift in gym
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1314
  • Infamy: 2595
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2015, 01:36:44 pm »
i know that you must have some kind of insane asian infused muscle memory shit but i still doubt D:

No he does not, he's just full of shit. Just like Qoray is full of shit and pretty much every other 2H hero that played this mod. This community has a problem because it identifies with those losers and idealize them.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2402
  • Infamy: 617
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 01:40:36 pm »
+1
Well I cant really learn when I can't see :|
My pc has problems rendering fast or greyish weapons against certain backgrounds, and I more or less play with 12-50 fps, so I have to base my blocks on the movement and pose of the attacker, I got used to it now, but things like fast 1hs and 2hs plus some polearms are practically invisible (with a few frames).

Your computer certainly adds to the issue, but this potato server is the reason for skipped/shortened animations you see quite often. Happens on both ends, yours and your enemies. And they see it the same way you do see it, which means its not connection issue on your or your opponents side but on potato cRPG server side.

People who under these tough circumstances decide to add insult to injury by playing high agi Katana builds like our friend Xanor are nothing but major assholes.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2015, 03:07:31 pm »
+3
Your computer certainly adds to the issue, but this potato server is the reason for skipped/shortened animations you see quite often. Happens on both ends, yours and your enemies. And they see it the same way you do see it, which means its not connection issue on your or your opponents side but on potato cRPG server side.

People who under these tough circumstances decide to add insult to injury by playing high agi Katana builds like our friend Xanor are nothing but major assholes.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 03:47:08 pm »
+3
No he does not, he's just full of shit. Just like Qoray is full of shit and pretty much every other 2H hero that played this mod. This community has a problem because it identifies with those losers and idealize them.

You were a 2h hero for quite a long time. Once a 2h hero, always a 2h hero. And so you are also full of shit.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 241
  • Infamy: 1402
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 03:57:39 pm »
+1
I'm still using 2H, but I was never a hero. 2H heroes are tryhards like GTX who depend on other people's opinion so much they have to GTX duels.

Would never do what Qoray did, recording myself playing so I can prove I'm using macro's or not. If game admins think I'm doing something wrong, it is their right to think so and act accordingly. There is no need to apologize to people on internet or prove something to them.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 04:27:34 pm »
+1
I wasn't targeting him only with my ragecomment but pretty much everyone who has a tendency to these macro accuses. He just happened to be the right target atm..

teenager

lies!

teenager
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2015, 04:52:45 pm »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2531
  • Infamy: 120
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 05:18:16 pm »
+2
Being teenager is awesome, wish I could be 13 years old again.