Author Topic: War in the North  (Read 6671 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: War in the North
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 07:12:47 pm »
Hurry up with the RP, Thalion.  Your stuff makes my stuff look like crap.  Um, I had thought we weren't going to sign up people until an hour before the battle.  This is because there are so many no-shows, and what you might think is the lower roster actually has more people there.  But yes, awesome battles ahead, and may the best man I win.

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 09:01:32 pm »
I figured we'd just even things out a few minutes before the battle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 09:24:19 pm »
+2
Ok.  But we tried that with Dutchy, and a lot of our mercs went to his side and he actually ended up outnumbering us by a lot.  Fortunately he was a gentleman and let us have the castle anyway.

Oh, and if people are wondering why we are attacking the Wardens right after they helped us in our war against Acre and gave us Yruma Castle, it is because of this:
I am of a similar mind to Bryggan and Sanderson on this one. I think it would not be a bad thing for players who like each other, to fight each other from time to time on strat. Or at least if there are going to be coalitions have some players who like each other on either side.  I would be happy to lead a start fight against Bryggan with good RP, a fair bit of shit-talking and some fun battles.  Perhaps the butthurt could be avoided. I view it like two old friends playing a game of chess. You may call him an asshole a couple times, but at the end of the game you shake hands.

Not many people cooler than Thalion.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:14:03 pm by Bryggan »

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 12:24:15 am »
+6
Thalion stood upon the walls of Ismirala castle, looking westward. A day ago a contingent of 700 strong had left the castle under the command of Captain Rostam, who had earned fame in both the Acre and MB campaigns.  His men trusted him now, and expected victory, though Thalion's face was troubled. This was no battle weary kingdom, nor a realm that had been nearly whipped out by the great AFK-plague that swept through Calradia. Bryggan had battle hardened men too, and battle was looming on the horizon like a dark and terrible storm-cloud. Already carrion birds had begun to gather over the two armies, knowing that that wherever men gathered with bright weapons and colorful heraldry, carnage soon followed, a feast for death's pets. Yet, Thalion held out hope. For he had faith in his men and their battle captains. Bryggan's kingdom was held together now through threat's and coercion, which is a poor foundation for a kingdom if is intended to last. 

Still, Thalion's shoulders slumped as he made his way off the walls and out of the falling snow into the castle keep. His burden was heavy, for he had played a part in Bryggan's grab for power. In those days, things had seemed simpler. Bryggan had been honorable, even likable. Now, it seemed that the desire for lands and power had warped that sense of justice that once held sway, an so peace in the north seemed as far off as summer's sun.

Campaigning in winter was dangerous.  Already, Thalion had received messages that his armies returning from the south had taken horrific casualties from plague. One army, which had stopped briefly at a village had contracted the some blight that the villagers had been suffering from. In the poor camping conditions forced on the army due to the winter conditions, the sickness spread quickly, and within a few days most the army lay strike and dying. Those who managed to survive had fled into the wild crying that chadz had smote them down for their sins.

Still, enough men had heard the summons and returned north to make a formidable defense against this newly-risen King and the armories of Ismirala castle were filled with weapons and armor. The road into the Ward of Mithrim would be paved with the blood of Bryggan's soldiers, that Thalion would make sure of the very least.  Still, must it really end this way?

His mind still heavy  in contemplation as he entered his private chambers he did not notice the dark cloaked figure in the corner. Nor did he notice the silent footsteps of soft leather soles on stone as he went back to examine the map and troop orders spread out on the great oaken table. Not until it was too late, and the flicker of a candle flame relieved sudden movement behind him, did Thalion realize that he was not alone.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 10:59:33 pm »
+5
The War in the North Begins!

By field and tree:

(click to show/hide)

By hill and rock:

(click to show/hide)

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 02:45:54 am »
+1
Blue, you have just earned the badge of best SHITLORD NA. Attacking me on Christmas day you punk!? Just as I am about to sit down to a succulent meal I prepared for myself consisting of roasted pork tenderloin, cooked on a bed of onions and carrots, spanish cheese, italian panforte, and french cognac. You bloody scrub, I will shrivel your hide and paint on it a warning to other shit lords.   I hope you are reborn as a maggot in a piece of rotting turnip in a pigs stye, you base-born, reeky, onion-eyed, shite-brained... etc etc etc... you horrible person. You better blame Bryggan for this, I had thought better of you old chap. 

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2014, 03:44:40 am »
+2
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crusaders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on FCC, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top 2h in the entire Acre Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Acre Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2014, 07:25:41 am »
+1
I have over 300 confirmed kills.

Bragging about 300 kills... bitch made.

(click to show/hide)

P.S. Thalion, when will I be incorporated into your Calradian fantasy novel rp?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 08:47:05 am »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crusaders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on FCC, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top 2h in the entire Acre Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Acre Armed Forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My god.

(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2014, 07:29:37 pm »
Blue, you have just earned the badge of best SHITLORD NA. Attacking me on Christmas day you punk!? Just as I am about to sit down to a succulent meal I prepared for myself consisting of roasted pork tenderloin, cooked on a bed of onions and carrots, spanish cheese, italian panforte, and french cognac. You bloody scrub, I will shrivel your hide and paint on it a warning to other shit lords.   I hope you are reborn as a maggot in a piece of rotting turnip in a pigs stye, you base-born, reeky, onion-eyed, shite-brained... etc etc etc... you horrible person. You better blame Bryggan for this, I had thought better of you old chap. 

i could look it up....but i wont

whats panforte?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »
+4
Blue, I noticed some typos in your shit-talking message... Don't worry i correted them for you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch son of a gun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crusaders, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on FCC, and I have over 300 confirmed kills virginity tests. I am trained in gorilla MONKEY (cause all you can do is sling crap everywhere) warfare and I’m the top 2h in the entire Acre BOY SCOUT Army. (If that's true, where's your activity badge?) You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies dorito-breath, pimple-faced teenagers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm slight breeze, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life (all that from the internet? I'm impressed.) You’re fucking dead, kid. (Why bring KidA into this?) I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill masterbate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat masterbation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Acre Armed Forces scout-troop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit my own ass. If only you could have known what unholy (why do you keep bringing black company into this?) retribution sunshine and rainbows your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue (thats not all i can do with it). But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you myself and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead awesome, kiddo.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2014, 07:33:01 pm »
+2
i could look it up....but i wont

whats panforte?

Panforte is a very old Italian treat dating back to the 12th century. Its primarily fruit and nuts and  citrus and spice flavor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panforte

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 07:47:13 pm »
+2
Panforte is a very old Italian treat dating back to the 12th century. Its primarily fruit and nuts and  citrus and spice flavor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panforte

the more you know
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2014, 08:28:32 pm »
Blue, I noticed some typos in your shit-talking message... Don't worry i correted them for you.

Thats behemoth thalion....

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2014, 09:08:17 pm »
 Oops. My bad.  Sorry Behemoth, still your typos needed fixing.