Author Topic: Last Assault on New Tilbaut Castle  (Read 995 times)

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
Last Assault on New Tilbaut Castle
« on: December 15, 2014, 04:49:59 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Looking for a good fight to end this round of strat. I heard Tilbaut was hard to take so I figured i'd give it a go. Great weapons, plenty of siege gear. We are not going to run out of ladders, thats for sure. Lots of c-sites and mats for catapults too. Lets have one last good fight guys.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3248

Astralis, you boys were good enemies in the earliest days of strat and you have a lot of skilled players.  Lets do this right and do our best to get a decent roster on both sides.  Let me know  if your roster is badly short and I'll see what I can do. 

All the best,
- Thalion
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Last Assault on New Tilbaut Castle
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:04:28 am »
All cheer for the...wait wrong statement.

Anyways, Sign up people, it's at a good time and lets hope we have a good battle. The castle will have best armor, courtesy tentacle people.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:45:35 am »
+2
And don't forget my attack on Sungetche castle.  Sorry for the late time, but the Tilbault siege pushed mine way back.  Damn that Thalion!

Should be a good shiny war; if you don't sign up it means you hate Strat and want it to die.  Gear for all classes of course, including throwers (are there any left?).  Plenty of siege gear and ladders, it should be awesome.  As they say, once more unto the breach, men.

Sorry to whoever owns Sungetche cuz I didn't make an official declaration of war thingy, but it is part of the northern realms, and therefore rightfully belongs to us.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 05:49:59 am »
And don't forget my attack on Sungetche castle.  Sorry for the late time, but the Tilbault siege pushed mine way back.  Damn that Thalion!

Should be a good shiny war; if you don't sign up it means you hate Strat and want it to die.  Gear for all classes of course, including throwers (are there any left?).  Plenty of siege gear and ladders, it should be awesome.  As they say, once more unto the breach, men.

Sorry to whoever owns Sungetche cuz I didn't make an official declaration of war thingy, but it is part of the northern realms, and therefore rightfully belongs to us.
I believe most people hate it already, specifically this version. And wanting it to die, it was supposed to be suspended already

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 06:15:31 am »
To be honest, it was my first real strat.  I traded, I took fiefs, I went to war.  I have no idea why people bitched so much.  True, I was angry that the guys who did nothing all strat but trade got better gear than I could ever afford, and could get more renown than me with one battle over the many I had cuz I fought too soon with whatever gear I could afford (renown based on the price of your gear?  WTF!).

So perhaps it was stupid.  But still, there are two more amazing battles to be fought.  Yes, you're better off getting X5 in NA1 concerning rewards; the exp being the same but gold as well.  But these are map based battles, strategically chosen.  These castles are to the south and west of the lands claimed by this alliance (heads up, I'll attack the Wardens next strat round if they're in the north and refuse to accept me as high king- but don't tell Thalion that).

So, rather than attack people cuz they're my old friends, we are expanding our empire.  Anders is awesome, and nothing would piss me off more than if he were ganked.  Mathew of Sungetche turns out to be Go do the Dishes, which is a faction belonging to my good friend Jack, who actually supplied with a crap load of gear- some of which will be used against his own faction.. the irony!!!!!

Sorry Jack, didn't know he was in your faction, but even if I did, Sungetche is part of the north.  I should have given Mathew time to surrender:(

But still, castle sieges are pretty boring, mostly waiting for catapults to punch holes in the wall, trying to find good ladders, getting killed by range over and over again.  But join up.  May be the last time in a while.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 05:46:14 am »
Sorry for not being there to help promote the battle. I always put real life over strat (and gaming stuff in general) and I had something come up.  Didn't look like enough people showed on either side to make it worth it.   

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 06:02:25 am »
Nope, not really. Was a wasteful battle, our team got tired after 40 minutes and just capped flags.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 02:28:28 pm »
Ah okay. Yeah, just checked what the roster was. I was gone for most of the day and couldn't try to organize mercs. Sorry about that, it appears i dropped the ball.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 09:04:23 pm »
If you want anything back, send me a message on steam. I'll send you your stuff back.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 04:21:01 am »
+1
Do you want me to bring the 4k army that I just got off the squids and attack you with it?

No one is really showing up and luckily my mercs keep taking to the field in my absence and the other team gives up.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 06:01:23 am »
+1
To be honest I'd rather just have this strat end. getting 5-10 mercs a side is more depressing than if strat was just frozen, or ended. Maybe if it gets restarted some folks will show up again. till then it's just an absentee waste of time.

Want to get a field battle together with everyone on donkeys with lances? Maybe if we have a theme people will show. Just set it up like a giant lists for continuous donkey charges.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 10:33:12 am »
+1
To be honest I'd rather just have this strat end. getting 5-10 mercs a side is more depressing than if strat was just frozen, or ended. Maybe if it gets restarted some folks will show up again. till then it's just an absentee waste of time.

Want to get a field battle together with everyone on donkeys with lances? Maybe if we have a theme people will show. Just set it up like a giant lists for continuous donkey charges.

Dunno about an entire battle of donkey charges but.. I'd be up to facilitate a themed battle.