Author Topic: 13K diplomacy  (Read 4248 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: 13K diplomacy
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2014, 10:52:07 am »
+3
James pissed in the general direction of the keshslaves.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2014, 01:52:45 am »
+4
What's with your obsession with Kesh?  He has never asked us or advised us to do anything strategically.  He does help with catapult placement and such, but everyone with experience pitches in when on a roster.

As for Violence, I will reward anyone with information leading to the capture and destruction of his army.  He raided Reyvadin without permission, and was going to return the gear to Desire.  Unfortunately he tried transferring directly to her rather than the fief.  Sadly I had given Albus orders to attack him if he did not return the gear.  Albus attacked before Violence could explain why he did not comply.

It was too late, and I did not want to lose Albus' troops, so I told Violence not to defend.  At the last minute he decided he would defend and screw us all.  He ambushed Albus and his men, and just barely managed to make the stupid gay ass timer run out.

Such treachery makes for awesome role play, and I've accepted the loss of those 500 troops and gear as part of the game.  Still, we gotta catch him.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2014, 07:41:14 am »
+4
What's with your obsession with Kesh?  He has never asked us or advised us to do anything strategically.  He does help with catapult placement and such, but everyone with experience pitches in when on a roster.

As for Violence, I will reward anyone with information leading to the capture and destruction of his army.  He raided Reyvadin without permission, and was going to return the gear to Desire.  Unfortunately he tried transferring directly to her rather than the fief.  Sadly I had given Albus orders to attack him if he did not return the gear.  Albus attacked before Violence could explain why he did not comply.

It was too late, and I did not want to lose Albus' troops, so I told Violence not to defend.  At the last minute he decided he would defend and screw us all.  He ambushed Albus and his men, and just barely managed to make the stupid gay ass timer run out.

Such treachery makes for awesome role play, and I've accepted the loss of those 500 troops and gear as part of the game.  Still, we gotta catch him.

If only there were more like you this mod wouldn't be dieder dan sheet.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2014, 08:23:26 am »
+8
Ok, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that many people witnessed my mother bursting into the tavern I was in and chasing me around the tables with her shoe in her hand.  Now most people remember her screaming at me about lying about Reinhardt being my father, and as she was hitting me with her shoe she kept going on how there was no doubt that my real father was the caravan guard.  So, I might have been misinformed about Reinhardt, and my claim to the Acre throne.

But the good news is that I got curious about my father, and went to the nearest cleric with ten of my toughest men and asked about my bloodlines.  After some intimidating questioning, we found out that I am the direct descendant of the Emperor of Calradia.  Right before Zendar had that massive earthquake and all the royal family were killed, one of the daughters had snuck out of the palace to elope with her lover.  During the power struggle that ensued, she dared not say anything for fear of assasination by the Vaegir or Swadian claimants.

Well, that was my great great great grandmother, and now I lay claim to all of Calradia.

Thank you for your support.

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2014, 03:27:01 am »
+1
Ok, I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that many people witnessed my mother bursting into the tavern I was in and chasing me around the tables with her shoe in her hand.  Now most people remember her screaming at me about lying about Reinhardt being my father, and as she was hitting me with her shoe she kept going on how there was no doubt that my real father was the caravan guard.  So, I might have been misinformed about Reinhardt, and my claim to the Acre throne.

But the good news is that I got curious about my father, and went to the nearest cleric with ten of my toughest men and asked about my bloodlines.  After some intimidating questioning, we found out that I am the direct descendant of the Emperor of Calradia.  Right before Zendar had that massive earthquake and all the royal family were killed, one of the daughters had snuck out of the palace to elope with her lover.  During the power struggle that ensued, she dared not say anything for fear of assasination by the Vaegir or Swadian claimants.

Well, that was my great great great grandmother, and now I lay claim to all of Calradia.

Thank you for your support.

Honestly, I don't care about legitimacy or whatever as long as you keep dishing out dough for the mercs, soldiers, and traders to kill each other over.

Hope you enjoy anally ravaging whoever you think stands in your way.  :wink:

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2014, 06:46:50 pm »
+1
if you ask them they quit... I am sure. otherwise yeah they got rolled up and smoked

I quit November 20th and suicided my army with good gear since I assumed that the countdown on the website was for strat reset and they said at the start of this strat it would end in November.

It didn't.  :evil:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2014, 02:41:29 am »
+2
ripstrat 2k14.