Author Topic: I can't access strategus  (Read 758 times)

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
I can't access strategus
« on: November 27, 2014, 08:07:16 am »
+1
This problem started months ago, but I gave up on getting help. Now I want to get this problem fixed so I can play strategus. When I click the map tab or any other tap involving strat except the battle sign ups on the website I constantly get "player not found". I've tried everything from resetting my browser cookies to trying to transfer my strat affairs to another character it just didn't work. Please if you know how to fix let me know.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: I can't access strategus
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 04:03:19 am »
This problem started months ago, but I gave up on getting help. Now I want to get this problem fixed so I can play strategus. When I click the map tab or any other tap involving strat except the battle sign ups on the website I constantly get "player not found". I've tried everything from resetting my browser cookies to trying to transfer my strat affairs to another character it just didn't work. Please if you know how to fix let me know.

Dumb question, but did you set a character as your hero?  Did you stop using a character that HAD been set as the hero, and ended up changing the name/deleting the character?  Just a random thought. 

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:19:22 am »
Yes I did have a character selected as my strategus hero, as for changing the name of my main hero I did do that. Thus when the problem began.

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 06:02:10 am »
+1
I reset the roles of your characters so you can select a new hero (they did look correct though). If this doesn't solve the issue try the usual stuff: update browser, delete all cookies, disable all plugins, try it in private mode, try a different browser.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 07:45:53 am »
Thank you I'm able to play strategus now.