Author Topic: HOLY SHIT NEW COD OF DUTY  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: HOLY SHIT NEW COD OF DUTY
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2014, 01:59:31 pm »
That word and CoD don't go together

embrace the dew

obey
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2014, 02:13:23 pm »
+1
That word and CoD don't go together

Refreshing within the CoD games then? I always liked the first WaW the most, loved unscoped bolt actions, insane fire rate ppsh and all them goodies. Also dismemberment was nice.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2014, 02:35:01 pm »
WaW was okay-ish, but seriously if you want a proper WW2 game just get something like Red Orchestra 2.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2014, 02:51:36 pm »
Just checked metacritic reviews out of curiousity. Man, the users and critics sure have a different opinion of it. Cant really tell if good or bad. Critics can be bought and when it comes to CoD, opinons of regular gamers cant be that trustworthy either. Cause in modern gamingculture hating CoD is a prerequisite for being kewl, so theres a possibility people condemned it before actually even starting the game.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2014, 03:50:19 pm »
+1
WaW was okay-ish, but seriously if you want a proper WW2 game just get something like Red Orchestra 2.

I dont want a realistic WW2 game, i want a fun one. Tbh i dont even care about the setting of the game, its just that WaW had the most interesting weaponry. Felt like a variety unlike futuristic games where every weapon seems to simply be full auto machineguns.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2014, 05:37:17 pm »
I dont want a realistic WW2 game, i want a fun one. Tbh i dont even care about the setting of the game, its just that WaW had the most interesting weaponry. Felt like a variety unlike futuristic games where every weapon seems to simply be full auto machineguns.

I like RO2 as well. And WaW was my favorite as well. But i doubt we'd ever see another WW2 COD game. After COD Ghosts and AW setting the standard with ADHD hyper gameplay and tons of lazor customization stuff and sights i doubt they would ''downgrade'' to WW2 again.

Maybe we'd get a 'time travel back to WW2 with a mix of futuristic and old WW2 weapons COD' at best