Author Topic: 13K diplomacy  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
Re: 13K diplomacy
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 10:43:48 pm »
First, Kesh had nothing to do with that post.

Two, Those fiefs were abandoned because they were far from our main territory. They were only taken to push LCO out of the desert and were never intended to be held. The armies marched on Dhirim shortly after they were taken; The battle that secured Squid legacy in strat history.

Three, Losing Nova Curaw was a poor choice for James. This is the equivalent of the Squids losing New Narra. James; worst faction commander of strat 5 hands down.

Just pointing out that he could have said something similar to you, but he didn't.  Why?  Sour grapes are sour grapes.  Yes, he didn't make the post, but his 'side' if you were, did the same thing. 

Two, you guys went on a crusade.  No more, no less.  Still ran from some fights though. 

Three, losing Curaw wasn't a choice.  Trust me, if the squids were the ones who attacked, I'm sure you wouldn't have taken it.  Everyone viewed it as an experience battle, Acre included (I think). 

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 03:31:54 am »
+6
I didn't consider it an experience battle.  I considered it a battle to extend the renown of the 13 Knights, to show our mastery of tactics, and to let the world know how damn deadly we can be.  Also because I am the legitimate King of Acre.

We didn't expect that Acre would strip their defenses to equip some field armies.  We were ready to deal with heavily armed defenders, and quite personally I was quite pissed when our mercs captured the flags before I could finish building my forward spawn.  It would have been such a lovely forward spawn too.

But I did not fight Acre cuz I hate James or anyone.  That is gay.  I fight according to whatever RP we come up with when we're bored with the old one and get drunk enough to think of a new one.  And when I fight, I fight for real and to win.  But I try not to be an ass about it, or burst out crying when I lose.  I treat this like Risk.  And so should you.

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 07:29:03 pm »
+2
Thalion leaned against the stone wall of a farmer's hut wiping the blood from his sword as he surveyed the aftermath of the battle. Graves were being dug and bodies laid carefully into them. The remaining town's people had been allowed to bury their dead and care for their wounded.  The townsmen had fought well and nearly had their efforts proved fruitful. 

Thalion turned to one of his bannermen. "Send word to my Castellion at Ismirala to send over the castle's stone mason.  Here was a small battle, considered of little consequence in the wider world, yet men fought and died well. Bid him make a stone and inscribe it to honor our fallen and the fallen of Nova Rebache."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well fought to the few who showed up for this little skirmish.  Acre guys, you fought well, and nearly won despite our advantage in tickets.  Thanks to the guys who showed up to fight for us as well.   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 07:43:21 pm »
Yeah was actually a really good battle! Props to camulos I didn't realize he had left some gear in there  8-)

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 02:19:48 am »
First, Kesh had nothing to do with that post.

Two, Those fiefs were abandoned because they were far from our main territory. They were only taken to push LCO out of the desert and were never intended to be held. The armies marched on Dhirim shortly after they were taken; The battle that secured Squid legacy in strat history.

Three, Losing Nova Curaw was a poor choice for James. This is the equivalent of the Squids losing New Narra. James; worst faction commander of strat 5 hands down.

I'd just like to take this time to point out that you (squids) do not in fact have any legacy in crpg or strat. To reference game of thrones: any king that has to say they are a king is not much of a king.

Listen now, I don't wanna talk you down....you provided a lot of experience for the community which is appreciated. However, when you start throwing around the word "legacy" I have a problem. You have existed for one strat. There are clans and players which have existed within strat from the very beginning, myself being one of them. These are worthy of the title "legacy."  One fair warning: Keep yourself humble, or I shall humble you.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 04:45:12 am »
bitches.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2014, 07:49:29 am »
+2
Damn straight we are bitches.  We fuck Calradia like dey don't know what's going on.

There is one rule to strat fight:  Don't talk about strat fight.

Rule #2: Just kidding, bullshit about it to your firends, make it sound more awesome than it is.

Rule #3: No outside food.

Rule #4: Which should be rule number one, but don't be a piss-ass whiney bitch-ass son of a whore.  ACCEPT YOUR LOSSES LIKE A MAN; OR AT LEAST A WARRIOR! 

Rule #5:  Fight like a bitch:  fight peasant battles vs shiny.  Fight every fucking time.  Fight like your manhood depends on it.  Fight like death means nothing (which in a video game means nothing).  Fight because you are a mother fucking fighter who fights every time just cuz there is a fight.  And always fight for the lower roster, cuz you don't care if you win or lose, all you care about is  blood.  Um, theirs, not yours.

So, unless you are a pussy pansy poetry writing type of gent, sign up fo these strat battles.  \They are sort of annoying (unless you are lucky enough to sign for the 13 Knights.. or whatever we are now).  Cuz we make our battles awesome.  Got our ass kicked, and yeah, kicked some ass, but everytime nobody bitched abojut our battles.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2014, 09:37:09 am »
+3
Just so you know, the Wardens have taken up the claimant quest.  They fight so I can take the throne of Acre.   Apparently those fools who follow James will resist my true claim to the throne.  It may be because they do not take me seriously.  Perhaps because at our last diplomatic meeting I got a little drunk and vomitted all over their rushes on the floor, and may have lost an arm wrestle to an empty suit of armour.

But hear you me.  Or hear me you.  Or you hear me.  According to the people I paid, I am a legitimate King.  So screw you all, I'm off to the whorehouse.  And if you sign up, awesome (for either side (i know my side is the awesome side, but let's have some of us join the losers to make the fight a little more interesting)).

If you don't sign up, you are a little bitch ass dumb ass whore sucking jerk off dick licking fuck face stupid shit spread eagled whore.  And i mean that.  Strat fghts suck, but please, please man up and join.  No matter how shitty you are.  WE usually lose to timers, not ticks, so come joi us and get killed over and over and over and over and over again.

Cuz we miss you
Bryggan
Aspirant to Acre
Commander of the 13 Knights
Bad Ass Mo-fukah gangsta
all round great guy

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2014, 03:24:22 am »
+1
I'd probably defect if y'all weren't so sour/in a drunken rage regarding the whole business.

Plus, it's funnier when I'm not involved.  :P

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2014, 06:06:04 am »
+3
The rat has been driven from his last hold, and with all of his vassal's fiefs ridden with crime he has no where to run. Soon Bryggan will take his rightful place on the Acre Throne.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:36:09 pm by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2014, 05:58:48 pm »
+1
The mighty Thalion, following his mandate of bringing order to the North, has captured New Yruma Castle after a fierce fight.  After taking the defenses, he found the usurper King James in the keep.  King James will remain in the castle as a guest until our pope Albus can take over the castle and torture a confession listen to James' confession.

(edit: he scarpered)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 06:20:15 am by Bryggan »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2014, 04:03:33 am »
+3
Ok, so we pieced together what happened.  Apparently Axeman started a fire at a nearby village, which our garrison went out to see what was happening.  Then, dressed as a peasant, he overpowered the guard and broke James out of prison.  The 2 then managed to fight their way out of the castle just using peasant gear.

In other news, we have attacked New Slekzh Castle, the early foundation of the Kingdom of Acre.  Many months ago I attacked and took it from its evil AI overlords, and gave the castle to James. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=741

We decided to attack it again, thinking perhaps owning the original home of James would give us more credibility.  But alas, my previous friends the wolves of Fenris felt that it was alright to hold a castle in North America using European nighttime settings.  So what should have been a 9:30 EST time is now a 3:00 am EST battle.

This makes me angry.  Stupid Euros!  Next strat, stay on your own side of the map.

Edit:  I see Violence_13K attacked at 2:46 pm EST.  Yes, he is a Euro, and yes, I yelled at him via messages.  I'll give him a list of acceptable attack times in NA.

Nudder Edit:  My good friends Fenris are fighting a Euro war, and have time settings for those battles.  I apologize for losing it and blaming them.  I actually had agreed to fight for Fenris, but they, quite honourably, decided to go back to their homeland and fight the war there.  So, I apologize for being pissy, its just wars are getting rare here, and I was looking for a fight.

I suck, i'm a dick and whatever else.

One other edit.  Violence_13K  is attempting a raid on New Revyadin.  This is without our permission, and I messaged him that he MUST return all gear to Desire after the battle.  If he does not, Albus will be right there to attack and kill him, plus recapture Desire's gear to send back to her.  Apparently Violence does not understand 13K tactics, and will be booted, plus hung drawn and quartered if he does not comply.  Sadly, he is the only guy in 13 Knights, so we cannot boot him:(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 05:46:36 am by Bryggan »

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2014, 12:24:04 am »
And I gave violence about an hour and a half to return the gear and he decided to run (I think). Violence has 3k crates on him and a shiny army so I'm pretty sure he has Desires gear. Sign up for the battle! Not for us, (unless you want to) But for the key board warriors! (Unless you hate them in which case sign up for us because you love us. If you don't love us then don't sign up for Violence because he is mean.)
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2014, 12:29:42 am »
+2
holy fuck, wtf happened? i haven't looked at the map for a while...acre got rekt?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014, 02:45:39 am »
+3
if you ask them they quit... I am sure. otherwise yeah they got rolled up and smoked
Leader of BS