Author Topic: The Surrender of Acre  (Read 5658 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Surrender of Acre
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 06:17:16 am »
:lol: I'm sorry you let it get to your head unholy. I am glad that you are showing your true self though.

Like you did when you created an Anti-LCO alliance in the beginning of strat.... involving all former FCC factions?  Then you allied with us and watched us fight the bloodiest war in early strat.  We were outnumbered 2v1 and your specific response was, "We never made our alliance public therefore it doesn't exist." 

You tried to pit LCO against AOW with some grand FCC conspiracy knowing that YOU.... had basically recreated the FCC.  Kesh had nothing to do with it.  He even tried to help you.... while you tried to fuck him over.  You tried to get us to attack LCO along with AoW.  I believe you even said Arrowaine was too stupid to figure it out.  That Acre and Black Company would dominate the North and let AoW and LCO bleed to death.  Wasn't that your plan?   

Well....  I fucked you.  I told AoW what you did.  And they attacked you.  If we hadn't just fought the largest war in early strat I would have helped them.  You ran to Arrowaine begging him for help.  Despite the fact you originally intended to fuck him over.  But I'd become friends with Talltree.  And while in WoN,.... he saw the transcripts of your steam messages.  We allied with him primarily because we liked him.  But also to encourage LCO to let you be devoured.  AoW pummeled you... and you had no allies.   

And much.... much more.  Maybe one day I'll tell you all the ways we fucked you over.  Talk about true colors......  I like a devious strategist.  But not a bad one.  You were too much of a fool to pull it off.  You couldn't keep your lies straight.  And I ruined your strat dreams.  The funny thing is....  I didn't even need to lie.... But well timed.... well placed... pieces of the truth led to your demise.  And the best part is....  I got to hear to CRY to me on steam over and over begging for help lol.  I'm so glad I kept those transcripts.  "Unholy... you have to save the realm."  lol.  We're fucking Fallen.... We fuck you.... That's what we do.  And despite a small clan.... we did pretty well this strat.  It was a real group effort.  We all enjoyed watching you burn.   

It is in my head James.  And I smile every time I think about it.  Maybe one day I'll give you the rest of the story.  I'll tell you how we kept Acre full of enemies.... without a friend in sight.  We fed you just enough to keep you eating from our hands. 

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 06:25:28 am »
+2
Spergeking has arrived
Like you did when you created an Anti-LCO alliance in the beginning of strat.... involving all former FCC factions?  Then you allied with us and watched us fight the bloodiest war in early strat.  We were outnumbered 2v1 and your specific response was, "We never made our alliance public therefore it doesn't exist." 

You tried to pit LCO against AOW with some grand FCC conspiracy knowing that YOU.... had basically recreated the FCC.  Kesh had nothing to do with it.  He even tried to help you.... while you tried to fuck him over.  You tried to get us to attack LCO along with AoW.  I believe you even said Arrowaine was too stupid to figure it out.  That Acre and Black Company would dominate the North and let AoW and LCO bleed to death.  Wasn't that your plan?   

Well....  I fucked you.  I told AoW what you did.  And they attacked you.  If we hadn't just fought the largest war in early strat I would have helped them.  You ran to Arrowaine begging him for help.  Despite the fact you originally intended to fuck him over.  But I'd become friends with Talltree.  And while in WoN,.... he saw the transcripts of your steam messages.  We allied with him primarily because we liked him.  But also to encourage LCO to let you be devoured.  AoW pummeled you... and you had no allies.   

And much.... much more.  Maybe one day I'll tell you all the ways we fucked you over.  Talk about true colors......  I like a devious strategist.  But not a bad one.  You were too much of a fool to pull it off.  You couldn't keep your lies straight.  And I ruined your strat dreams.  The funny thing is....  I didn't even need to lie.... But well timed.... well placed... pieces of the truth led to your demise.  And the best part is....  I got to hear to CRY to me on steam over and over begging for help lol.  I'm so glad I kept those transcripts.  "Unholy... you have to save the realm."  lol.  We're fucking Fallen.... We fuck you.... That's what we do.  And despite a small clan.... we did pretty well this strat.  It was a real group effort.  We all enjoyed watching you burn.   

It is in my head James.  And I smile every time I think about it.  Maybe one day I'll give you the rest of the story.  I'll tell you how we kept Acre full of enemies.... without a friend in sight.  We fed you just enough to keep you eating from our hands. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 08:25:13 am »
+1
Sounds a little self indulgent.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 07:39:48 pm »
hahaha holy shit unholy. You don't play the game, your clan is dead, how are you raging this hard...

(click to show/hide)

edit: For the record unholy's statement is so full of bullshit I couldn't possibly take the time to reply to every lie.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:22:31 pm by njames89 »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 07:43:13 pm »
+3

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 10:08:15 pm »
+2

lol can you stop writing retarded shit and call James a cunt

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2014, 04:01:21 am »
+1
lol can you stop writing retarded shit and call James a cunt

I don't have to.... because as much as he says it doesn't bother him.... it does.  And as much as people make fun of me for it...  I'm still laughing.  Because I'm only talking to one person here.  I know James.  And I know somewhere deep down he's really pissed. 

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 08:02:32 am »
+1
I don't have to.... because as much as he says it doesn't bother him.... it does.  And as much as people make fun of me for it...  I'm still laughing.  Because I'm only talking to one person here.  I know James.  And I know somewhere deep down he's really pissed.
Past sad and creepy now. I think you need to stop stalking James.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2014, 12:26:27 am »
+2

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2014, 12:51:10 am »
+2
hahaha holy shit unholy. You don't play the game, your clan is dead, how are you raging this hard...

(click to show/hide)

edit: For the record unholy's statement is so full of bullshit I couldn't possibly take the time to reply to every lie.

+1

(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2014, 01:17:18 am »
+3
I say we turn this thread into an insult thread. The people here have no idea how to insult somebody so let's give them examples.

I really think it's time for you to shut your smelly face, you witless douche canoe.

Suck a sack of gorilla dicks.

Scholars will be making fun of your awe-inspiring stupidity for milennia after you kill yourself.

Hey doublewide, I find your huge rippling ass revolting.

I often like to relax on the beach and picture you taking a load in the eye.

You are not even close to very nice, in fact you're a shitfalcon.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 01:27:50 am by Jack1 »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2014, 01:37:51 am »
+3
They will tell tales of the autism displayed here, future children will venture into these forums as though it were a haunted house. They will take a quick peak at the first thread before running, screaming and laughing at the eerie cringe that permeates your everyday lives.

On a perfect snowy Christmas night I'm going to put a big steamer in your driveway.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2014, 01:30:01 am »
+3
They will tell tales of the autism displayed here, future children will venture into these forums as though it were a haunted house. They will take a quick peak at the first thread before running, screaming and laughing at the eerie cringe that permeates your everyday lives.

This place is a message... and part of a system of messages... pay attention to it! Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing of value is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location... it increases toward a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 08:36:09 am »
+1
Lol good posts boys.

YESSSSSSS

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2014, 07:25:42 pm »
+2
On a perfect snowy Christmas night I'm going to put a big steamer in your driveway.

hehehe...