Author Topic: The Surrender of Acre  (Read 5667 times)

Offline Snicky

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Surrender of Acre
« on: October 30, 2014, 09:59:33 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"Jay wants to pick on Acre under the orders of Snicklez. We will take our shitty gear and ram it down this kids throat." - James, The Mad Cuz Bad

Now I'm not sure, but if you guys haven't been watching Doc McStuffins recently then you've missed the episode that has described Jame's case; it's a rare but very serious down syndrome called "MadCuzBadism". Their is a multitude of reasons that can cause this type of syndrome, one of the most common reasons is from excessive "Spinning to Winning", or failing to block basic incoming attacks; which James has demonstrated both perfectly. The only real way to try and solve this syndrome is to uninstall windows, and go outside; but let's get back to this "diplomacy."

Me and my good pal JayJrod have been ravaging the Acre territory for a week now, and we went into this attack thinking that we would find a good time; but all we've gotten are tears from those that are within' the Acre ranks. I'm not quite sure why they are taking these fights to heart, since we're just here since it's the end of Strat; but apparently they have been personally insulting me and Jay. I mean I can completely understand why they are mad, I mean shit I'd be mad too if two people, one in which in completely new to Start (This is my first season of strat), and the other who's some whore who's just famous for his name and swordplay (Kinda like Kim Kardashian) were kicking my ass in Start when I have a very large clan with a multiple amount of people who have been around for sometime. Me and Jay are very reasonable people though, so we will accept your surrender, BUT we have some terms. First we want you to take the Kindergartner you have within your ranks; Volkwin, and throw him off the top of Curaw, then me and Jay would like a formal apology from Queen James. If these terms are not met by sundown I will personally kill Voren then come for Curaw myself!

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The Surrender of Acre
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »
+16
So is krea a bunch of he shes or what, I am confused...

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 11:29:49 pm »
+8
You guys are fucking retarded. I'll crucify you all this life or the next.

Also that quote you have listed as mine was not in fact me :).

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 11:42:06 pm »
+8
Sounds like a bunch of gay guy girl kid, bullshit. (honoring Dread)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 03:11:13 am »
+17
Jaren hit the nail on the head. Krea just reminds me of an army of androgenyous cretins.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 03:12:32 am »
+7
Sounds like a bunch of gay guy girl kid, bullshit. (honoring Dread)
^ sums it up

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 06:47:50 pm »
+4

Krea is full of cross dressers. Auphilia even showed me a pic of him in a dress and wig.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 08:26:27 pm »
+2
Jay sucks
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2014, 06:55:29 pm »
+2
"Jay wants to pick on Acre under the orders of Snicklez. We will take our shitty gear and ram it down this kids throat." - James, The Mad Cuz Bad

Now I'm not sure, but if you guys haven't been watching Doc McStuffins recently then you've missed the episode that has described Jame's case; it's a rare but very serious down syndrome called "MadCuzBadism". Their is a multitude of reasons that can cause this type of syndrome, one of the most common reasons is from excessive "Spinning to Winning", or failing to block basic incoming attacks; which James has demonstrated both perfectly. The only real way to try and solve this syndrome is to uninstall windows, and go outside; but let's get back to this "diplomacy."

Me and my good pal JayJrod have been ravaging the Acre territory for a week now, and we went into this attack thinking that we would find a good time; but all we've gotten are tears from those that are within' the Acre ranks. I'm not quite sure why they are taking these fights to heart, since we're just here since it's the end of Strat; but apparently they have been personally insulting me and Jay. I mean I can completely understand why they are mad, I mean shit I'd be mad too if two people, one in which in completely new to Start (This is my first season of strat), and the other who's some whore who's just famous for his name and swordplay (Kinda like Kim Kardashian) were kicking my ass in Start when I have a very large clan with a multiple amount of people who have been around for sometime. Me and Jay are very reasonable people though, so we will accept your surrender, BUT we have some terms. First we want you to take the Kindergartner you have within your ranks; Volkwin, and throw him off the top of Curaw, then me and Jay would like a formal apology from Queen James. If these terms are not met by sundown I will personally kill Voren then come for Curaw myself!

Diplomacy...

That's like having Charlie Sheen as your ambassador

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2014, 08:02:44 pm »
+3
lol Strat is still a thing?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 06:36:06 pm »
As King (in exile) of Acre, I say WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Though I couldn't help notice that you keep mentioning James, the Pretender of Acre.  If you are just attacking him and his false Armagon-forsaken Kingdom, we (that's a royal we) can pay you for your troubles if you help put me on the throne.  I'll keep Bravo as Pope (cuz he's easily bought), or, if he's dead, I'll make Albus or someone pope.  There are a lot of gold and silver crosses, chalices and other things in their cathedrals and chapels which, as defender of the faith, I can melt down into coins.

Then there is all the money I'll make by burning the richer Acre Lords as heretics and confiscating all their lands and wealth.  Oh, and the relics.  They're just a bunch of dusty bones not worth much, but the Gay Knights of Frisia said they really like the bone.  Maybe they'll buy.

So support my claim and I'll give you titles and lands, and, unlike James, I don't have any rules about what you can and can't do to your peasants (or livestock).

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2014, 08:05:30 pm »
+2
So support my claim and I'll give you titles and lands, and, unlike James, I don't have any rules about what you can and can't do to your peasants (or livestock).

Interesting.  I recently found in my battle with the Yoshi's a certain letter.  It was well documented that you were the caretaker for Kamikaze Joe's +3 Courser.  That you helped travel with the poor thing for a time.  Perhaps that was how you were 'paid' by the Squids, and pressed into their employment.  If you 'bucked', no pun intended, the news would no doubt reach the AI Horde.  Interesting.  Interesting indeed....

Remember the infamous letters?  D..R..O?  Dirk Raped (it) Once...  And that was just part of it. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:15:59 pm by Balikar »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2014, 08:25:39 pm »
Yoshis lie.  I don't know no nuthing about Joe's courser, or who Joe is, or who the Yoshis are, or what strat is.  And some immoral fellows will just make anything up to further their claims... yeah, you know the type.

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2014, 08:48:50 pm »
+2
Interesting.  I recently found in my battle with the Yoshi's a certain letter.  It was well documented that you were the caretaker for Kamikaze Joe's +3 Courser.  That you helped travel with the poor thing for a time.  Perhaps that was how you were 'paid' by the Squids, and pressed into their employment.  If you 'bucked', no pun intended, the news would no doubt reach the AI Horde.  Interesting.  Interesting indeed....

Remember the infamous letters?  D..R..O?  Dirk Raped (it) Once...  And that was just part of it.
If you give me all my stuff back and all your gold I'll tell you the truth.
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Batuhan_of

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Violence
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: chocolate_Kebab_Vio
  • IRC nick: Violence
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2014, 10:58:09 am »
+1
You guys are fucking retarded. I'll crucify you all this life or the next.

Also that quote you have listed as mine was not in fact me :).
ahaha :D