Author Topic: Dear game balance team~~~ALL PLASE COME IN~~~~~~~  (Read 6257 times)

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Dear game balance team~~~ALL PLASE COME IN~~~~~~~
« on: October 27, 2014, 11:21:53 am »
+62
Dear game balance team:
How many valuable men in your team?Can You really make a balanced Balance?Balance is not a simple nerf,to make a bow like a boy's slingshot, to make a horse like a tortoise on beach, to please those so called major infantry player?Is this a game balance or a politicial balance?
I said several times, please incline the head and listen:
Balance is not a simple nerf , but extruding the advantage of every unit,so everyone can play well in there advantage, the way is balanced
First,damage of bow that  should kill cloth unit within 1 to 2 shots,and kill leather unit within 3 to 4 shots.
the ammo amounts of one slot should be 30,especially the horse archer, horse can take more arrows,seeing the powerful horse archer in the mighty mongolian army?

2nd,all the Sheilds don't need Sheild skill!!! Fearing of ranged?come on , give us sheilds free! Think about this, change your method,there should be a sheild wall for all the infantry,thus , we can push a line into enemy!

3rd, all the horse speed should increased to the speed of  +3 heirloomed courser ,and decrease their manuver same as the donkey,also slighty increase the charge damage, so that will be a scence all the raiders form a line and charge together like real historical battle

After above changing, everyone will be sticking together and fighting like historical

Maybe there are some opposed words, like this is a game , not history.You are just thinking of your own class, making your class strong , nerf others.Yes,this is a game ,that everyone every class reached their historical and deserved strength.THIS IS BALANCE,not based on you are scaring of rangers or raiders or something others, and nerf those class to unplayable

制作组全给我进来!!

你们制作组到底有多少人?这么多人都搞不好一个游戏的平衡?你们以为平衡就是削弱某些职业?让弓弱的和弹弓一样。让马慢的和乌龟一样。这样做就为了取悦那些步兵玩家? 你们这也算做游戏?

都说了几百遍了,为什么你们听不进去?

平衡不是削弱,而是大家都强了,大家能很好的去玩,同时也就平衡了

1 弓的威力加强到射布衣1到2下,射皮甲3,4下。箭的数量一捆30根。骑射威力凭什么削弱成这样?去看看历史上的骑射什么样

2 免加点,全面开放所有盾牌!!!你们不是怕远程嘛?那你到是开放盾牌啊!!你们怎么脑子就转不过弯啊?开放盾牌后将会出现集团盾牌阵平推状态!

3 所有骑兵的速度都加强到改版前3转白马的速度,然后灵活性大大降低!降低到毛驴的程度!同时冲撞伤害大幅上升。这样才符合现实和真正的骑兵玩法,这样改动后将会出现骑兵集团冲锋!

以上3点全改动后,将会让大家比以前更团结在一起!打法更符合历史!

说到这里估计又有人要跳出来说什么,这是游戏不是历史。你们这些人说这句话的潜台词就是,就是要削弱你不玩的职业,最好你玩的职业都是超人,别人是苍蝇,被你一巴掌拍死。这是游戏,让所有职业都达到应有的实力。这样也就真正的平衡了,而不是一些胆小鬼怕其他职业就要求作者把其他职业削弱到根本没法玩!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Dear game balance team~~~ALL PLASE COME IN~~~~~~~
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:29:51 am »
+7
EZ LAUGHS +1 FIRST POST

The whole production team came to me! !

You make the group in the end how many people? So many people have things to a game of balance? Do you think the balance is to weaken certain occupations? Let the bow and slingshot same weak. Let the horse and turtle slow. Doing so in order to please those infantry players? Ye also counted as a game?

Said hundreds of times, why do you listen to?

Balance is not weakened, but we are strong, we can be very good to play, while also balancing the

Strengthen the power of a bow to shoot commoner 1-2 down, shot down Leather 3,4. Number bundle of 30 arrows. Why weaken the power of riding and shooting like that? To see what kind of riding and shooting history

2 Free plus point, the full liberalization of all shields! ! ! You are not afraid of a remote thing? Then you are open to shield ah! ! Mind you how to turn, but turn ah? There will be a shield array level to push the state of the group after the opening of the shield!

3 All cavalry are fast forwarding to strengthen the horse before the revision 3 speed, and flexibility greatly reduced! Reduced to the extent of donkey! Meanwhile collision damage increased significantly. This is consistent with reality and the real cavalry play, there will be cavalry group assault after such changes!

After more than 3:00 whole changes will allow us more united than ever before! Play more in line with the history!

Here is estimated that some people jump out what to say, this is the game is not history. You people saying this subtext is that you do not want to weaken playing career, the best you are Superman playing career, others are flies, are you a slap shot dead. This is a game that gives all occupations to achieve the desired strength. This also really balanced, and not some coward afraid of other occupations will require authors to fundamentally weaken other occupations can not play!

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:35:46 am by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:41:22 am »
Dear game balance team:
How many valuable men in your team?Can You really make a balanced Balance?Balance is not a simple nerf,to make a bow like a boy's slingshot, to make a horse like a tortoise on beach, to please those so called major infantry player?Is this a game balance or a politicial balance?
I said several times, please incline the head and listen:

Best post 2014
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 11:44:13 am »
+14
EZ LAUGHS +1 FIRST POST

FXXK MAO~

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 11:52:42 am »
+12
Chinese people should have an imput on balance, since their player base is as important as ours in terms of population. Sadly, almost no chinese player speaks english.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 11:54:50 am »
+1
Archer is stronger than ever. You just have to adapt your builds
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 12:01:51 pm »
+10
FXXK MAO~

Add this lover of freedom and good balance decisions with decent enough english skills to the balance team immediately to begin representation of our Chinese sperg brothers.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Johammeth

• King
  • Renown: 1077
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ConnectiKUTT
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 12:04:46 pm »
+6
I live in Japan these days and log on to the Chinese server when I play at night (though I still have 270 ping  :cry:).

It's and incredibly fun server, and plays completely differently than NA_Battle.

I'd love to experience it with a playable ping.

I'm gonna go buy some beers and log on.

Gan bei!

(Also, where is the Chinese server located?)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 12:09:56 pm »
I live in Japan these days and log on to the Chinese server when I play at night (though I still have 270 ping  :cry:).

It's and incredibly fun server, and plays completely differently than NA_Battle.

I'd love to experience it with a playable ping.

I'm gonna go buy some beers and log on.

Gan bei!

(Also, where is the Chinese server located?)

Funny me and badplayer once found a Warband or cRPG Japanese duel server and both had 300+ ping, and went 10-0 or so each against obvious OP build tryhards. I guess you must've been playing that day lol

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 12:20:05 pm »
+26
Feng Cheng Cheng is a god of crpg, he cannot be beaten. If he could play on other servers with even 100 ping i think everyone would GTX, best melee and ranged crpg player in the world.

Saddens me that other players in EU and NA have never seen him in action or fought him, yet they still consider themselves 'good' at the game. If only they knew true power

If 0PING, Chinese players will destroy you everyone

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 12:29:43 pm »
+6
If 0PING, Chinese players will destroy you everyone

Nah.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Apple_the_Green

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Arthur_the_Chipmunk, Archer_Z, 2 unknown to mankind.
  • IRC nick: None
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 01:06:43 pm »
Chinese people should have an imput on balance, since their player base is as important as ours in terms of population. Sadly, almost no chinese player speaks english.
Cough, Cough, I'm chinese. Like one of those chinese gaming dudes.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 01:37:42 pm »
+5
Usually, I'm all for a good whine thread, but this thread...this thread actually makes a hell of a lot of sense. I agree with everything written in the OP.

Offline Cup1d

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 01:47:28 pm »
+2
Listen to the voice of the East, unbalance team

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »
+16
Horse is not monkey, nor is it chicken!!!