Author Topic: Dear game balance team~~~ALL PLASE COME IN~~~~~~~  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Dear game balance team~~~ALL PLASE COME IN~~~~~~~
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 02:20:54 pm »
+18
Horse is not monkey, nor is it chicken!!!
YES :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 03:56:29 pm »
+17
We really need a chinese player in the balance team.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 04:29:59 pm »
+7
We really need Shanghai Brave in the balance team.

Fixed.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2014, 06:09:11 pm »
+19
Dear game balance team:
How many valuable men in your team?Can You really make a balanced Balance?...
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2014, 06:24:05 pm »
+2
3rd, all the horse speed should increased to the speed of  +3 heirloomed courser

I like where this is going...

...and decrease their manuver same as the donkey,also slighty increase the charge damage, so that will be a scence all the raiders form a line and charge together like real historical battle.

wait, no.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 06:54:14 pm »
+7
please incline the head and listen

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 07:02:50 pm »
+3
QQ with slanted eyes epicanthal fold

On a more serious and politically correct level, the Chinese meta and maps are completely different and completely unaccounted for in balance decisions. That explains why CN players are probably throwing a fit right now. By the way archers calm your tits.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 09:05:54 pm »
+8
Chinese meta is rather different from both EU and NA which makes their perception of balance very different, even more so than the already noticable differences between EU and NA. To be honest I'd dare to explain their different perception of balance even from a very different mentality towards life itself. EU and NA players largely come from very individualistic western cultures, whereas in Chinese culture the well-being of the group is much more prominent. From what I have seen from the Chinese servers and from what I read in the OP, I can sense a greater love for being a part of a bigger machine, making the clan or team win.

Balance is not a simple nerf , but extruding the advantage of every unit,so everyone can play well in there advantage, the way is balanced
Shanghai is right that this is not the approach that has been taken by the balance team. The balance team tries to make individuals more able to have a chance against everyone, so you can do well in many situations by smart and skillfull play. What Shanghai wants is rock-paper-scissor balance, where the team versus team is properly balanced, but where an individual player can get hard-countered and properly fucked by his counters.

so that will be a scence all the raiders form a line and charge together like real historical battle
This for example. I think this wouldn't be very fun or interesting, because the only thing you can do is hope that you are lucky enough to not be the one that rides into a spear. It makes your ability or decisions largely irrelevant. It's like linebattles in Napoleonic Wars, utterly boring and random from an individual perspective.

Apart from me preferring the individualistic approach, I do not understand how Shanghai envisions a more team based balance to work. Are all the Chinese players always on voice communication doing tactics with eachother during play on public servers? In EU and NA the teams as a whole cannot effectively communicate so a team based balance is very bad, because players cannot coordinate cav charges, shieldwalls, or shooting horse-archers. Everybody does what he likes best, therefore individually based balance fits much better.

Maybe there are some opposed words, like this is a game , not history.You are just thinking of your own class, making your class strong , nerf others.Yes,this is a game ,that everyone every class reached their historical and deserved strength.THIS IS BALANCE,not based on you are scaring of rangers or raiders or something others, and nerf those class to unplayable
Also, I do indeed think that this is a game and not history. Balancing to historical strengths is terrible because the game is very different from real battle in countless of very important ways, one of them being that this game should be fun for everyone.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 11:01:37 pm by Teeth »

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2014, 09:13:33 pm »
+6
seeing the powerful horse archer in the mighty mongolian army?
If your powerful mongolian horse archer were to be implemented in this game, it would go downhill pretty fast...

Accept that this is a multiplayer game where everyone has to have fun, horse archers don't provide that and everyone playing it is a dick for it.

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2014, 09:35:41 pm »
Please make game speed faster for more fun.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2014, 06:27:20 am »
We really need a chinese player in the balance team.
take a chinese archer in balance team (or any other archer before do this kind of unlogic patch )

coz atm (str) archers are more accurate, more powerfull, have better missile and hp ... than before

they just slower but who care when u just have to camp an hill !!!

good job balance team ! that's worst !

Balance is not a simple nerf , but extruding the advantage of every unit,so everyone can play well in there advantage, the way is balanced

we try to explain that to balance team since 4 years ... but they know only nerf ...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:38:31 am by blackbow »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2014, 09:16:45 am »
+3
Please make game speed faster for more fun.
Shut up, I'm not korean gamer . I already have problem to focus at these fucking agiwhoresgayswordsmacrofeitersandco.  :lol:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline eddy2009

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2014, 11:46:42 am »
+13
I will say the balance is good. Mongolians were good at fight with thousands of them. Yes, if you can act like them every shot on head, you will still be powerful. Before the balance change, a heavy armed cavs were so scared to the archers. (my experience) Light cavalry had no chances to survive (one or two shot will kill the horse). Shanghai just explained his points. For example, the suggestion on horses, many other Chinese players disagree with that. For me, the balance team could have a test on that.
For the archers, I would say there is no longer having a bulid like "pure archers". 10 draw is no longer as powerful as before. In my opinion, that is a good news.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2014, 12:15:47 pm »
+1
I will say the balance is good. Mongolians were good at fight with thousands of them. Yes, if you can act like them every shot on head, you will still be powerful. Before the balance change, a heavy armed cavs were so scared to the archers. (my experience) Light cavalry had no chances to survive (one or two shot will kill the horse). Shanghai just explained his points. For example, the suggestion on horses, many other Chinese players disagree with that. For me, the balance team could have a test on that.
For the archers, I would say there is no longer having a bulid like "pure archers". 10 draw is no longer as powerful as before. In my opinion, that is a good news.

Nice post, good to know CHN has some reasonable players. :wink:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2014, 05:13:53 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)