Author Topic: Incoming [L]oomz! Hirlok gives away looms! (updated: results are in!)  (Read 6617 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Incoming [L]oomz! Hirlok gives away looms for links and sexual favors!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 06:40:02 am »
+3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:cry:

Hirlok, you can't go! And if you must take some time off, just toss your looms in your clan's armory and they will be waiting for you once you get back.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 06:47:19 am »
+6
teh secrets out

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 09:43:53 am »
+2
Hirlok, my archer pal, you will be missed.
I remember you from my first few days of cRPG. :(

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 01:08:44 pm »
+8
See - now you have done it...

*sniffles*

You guys are all so cute... :)
Too bad most of you have dicks and are gay, LOL - still: long grouphug and wet kisses for everyone.  :oops:

Anyways, just to clear things up a bit:

this is no rage quit, actually not a "quit" at all. I have been playing less over the past months anyways, and archery becoming a merely decorative element (apart from a few highly pro min-maxing scoreboard jerks) is just a little help from my "balancing" friends to  give me more time and energy for what I want to do. So Zen master Hirlok passes along what he will not need in the near future and others may enjoy it.

I know this is not exactly a self-development forum - so I'll keep it short and at the surface: most of you know I am a German expat and kinda "drop-out", living in Paraguay. The country is not bad - but for me it has become clear after 4 years that this is not the place I want to spend the rest of my life. Culture, infrastructure (PING!!!), climate, women, language, level of awareness/personal development, the majority of my fellow Germans here being fascist perma-drunk complainers, etc. - was a good time overall, learned a lot and had lots of fun with my animals, plants and a few cool people I met, but it is time to move on.

So Hirlok the Hermit will be Martin the Wanderer again, in search of another forest and a different Hermit hut. I need to gather up some cash (means for me: writing/publishing a couple of books, ramp up my websites, get a few courses on fitness and self-development out so people can buy them... ) and plan to start travelling next May or so.

I'll have a closer look at the US, Belize, Dominica and probably a few others and maybe even build two hermit huts - one in a "cold" place (Virginia is on the shortlist) and one on a funny island with comparably mild tropical climate (yeah, well, ping would bite me in the butt again, I know... ). The semi-nomad in me is raising his head again... ;-)

So - that is the plan, and I will push myself a bit to get it done, so less gaming for the next couple months.

I will not leave entirely, and on occasion troll people with my polearm my old friend, "Musafuka_Patchisuki". Now why would I name a char THIS, eh? ;-) I won't delete my Hirlok char as well, and you can bet your asses (esp. if you are on my team) that Hirlok with LOW PING will be VERY fearsome, even with unloomed gear (just in case c-rpg is still around then....) ;-)

I get the loom raffle/contest done end of week - and Athol, old friend - woolen cap is reserved!
But I tell you - it reeks of old Hermit, I have not washed it in like 4 years... ;-)
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Aprikose

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JugendFeuerwehr
  • Game nicks: Great Bascinet!
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2014, 01:42:59 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)

u are welcome
click it!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2014, 02:36:12 pm »
+4
Hirlok, I'll miss you old friend. You and I go way to back to longbow's having pierce only, days of siege, and the long dagger being the best sidearm an archer could have! I don't want any of your stuff, just wanted to wish you good luck in your hermit hut real estate project and everything else you do.

Good bye my friend.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2014, 04:03:08 pm »
Remember Hirlok, there's only one way to leave this game

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Huscarlton_Banks

• Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Blatant nudge spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2014, 04:05:26 pm »
+7
As a burrito?

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2014, 06:12:03 pm »
+7
COME TO AMERICA HIRLOCK

BE FREE! LIBERTY!

USA! USA! USA!
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2014, 06:38:06 pm »
+7
Hirlok, noooo!

I think you should move to Chicago, get like 4ms ping, spec something super-OP like Bec+heavy armor and spend the next year ravaging everyone that picked on you while you were crippled with 300ms ping.

When you embark on this rampage, remember that your old pal Phew hasn't attacked you in over a year (unless you count nudges), so please take it easy on my fragile skull.

If you move to VA, PM me. I have lived here for all 34 years of my life, so I can drop some knowledge on you.

EDIT-Also to reinforce what Jona said below: Hirlok Most Respected NA Archer of All Time. Never saw you run/kite, EVER. Always stood your ground like a man, crap ping and all.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:47:42 pm by Phew »

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2014, 07:02:05 pm »
+5
Hirlok!

You've been the best fucking Hermit man, many a year I've spent wandering the maps to come stand amongst your glorious hobo personification.
Although I've rarely shared a teamspeak or even a round of strat as a fair-weathered ally. You have been a comedic, talented and enjoyable character to come across on c-RPG.

Take care on your journeys in life, if you ever find a dull night, stop in, or on to newer games and maybe in Bannerlord.

I'll miss having a badass Archer to rely on whenever found.
Cheers mate!

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2014, 07:03:45 pm »
+1
:(

Was fun playing with you on NA with you long time ago. San said he's going to put back damage and ammo like before the patch, don't give your looms at least !

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2014, 07:15:47 pm »
+2
You'd be one of the last people I'd like to see leave, such a relief to hear this, good luck looking hirlok!
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2014, 07:22:37 pm »
give looms

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2014, 07:39:35 pm »
+6
Now that I'm at my computer and not my shitty phone, I think it's appropriate to post something more intelligent than a cheesy darth vader-esque scream.

Whenever I read an "I am leaving crpg" thread I've been lucky and it always seems to be a euro/someone I've never really known who is leaving. Yet every time I read "I quit" or "free looms" as a thread title I dread the day that it will one day be someone I know and care about... and finally that day has come.  :cry:

Hirlok, I've known you since I started playing some 3+ years ago. You've been a constant figure in NA2 and a reminder of its former glory... seeing you in battle always makes me reminisce about the good ole days, when you know, we would run into each other in siege 24/7 as opposed to NA1. I wish I could say that like Phew I never killed you, but we both know that's not true.  :P  I barely carry a shield, so that makes me your target... and man, does being your target suck! You may be crippled in melee, but with 300 ping you could still hit an agi my old friend with mad jukes going full speed as a str archer (and you usually only need to hit me twice, 3 times on a good day, to end me)! While I always felt guilty about it, I must say that I consider you a priority target if you are on the opposing team... you're simply that annoying effective. Despite your melee handicap, you never once tried to run from any incoming melee, you would hold your ground to the very end. In all the time I've seen you pew pew, as soon as I got close you wouldn't turn and run, you would pull out your trusty little mace and flail like a madman.  :wink:  And I respect that about you, a lot. There are plenty of NA archers who can fight in melee 10 times better than you (no offense, ping is king) and yet they still would run, simply because they could. You never chose to go that route despite the fact it might have proven beneficial to you... low ping isn't as necessary when you have 10 athletics and just turn tail and run... and that is perhaps what makes me respect you so damn much. Despite not even being from NA, you were what all NA archers should aspire to be... a manly archer! An archer who faces death head on and accepts his fate! Yes, manly archers are actually a thing, and Hirlok, you might be the only one in existence.

I could go on and on about how not only are you an NA2 vet, a real warrior, and how you're also a hilarious guy, but this post is already getting too long (and too saddening) so I think I'll cut it short here. I hope to see you real soon, man. Get to writing those books and move on over to murica so you can finally shit on all of us (in melee!) with your sub-40 ping. I look forward to the day when NA2 will bow down to a new champion, and I have no doubt that it would be you if you can get the same ping as everyone else.

Take care and best of luck in your future endeavors.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador