Strategus > Faction Halls

disBandits - the Vermin of Calradia

<< < (2/118) > >>

Molly:

--- Quote from: Molly on October 19, 2014, 11:08:08 pm ---I ment Gnjus needs to reopen the Bandits thread and create the Disbandits clan...
He's gonna do that during work ofc  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Called it. :lol:

We're back in business... for now... for a while... maybe not so long... could be shorter than that... eventually longer than expected tho...  8-)

Bjord:
Welcome back, lads.

Boerenlater:

--- Quote ---System
20.10.2014 11:37:01
to Boerenlater
Dear Boerenlater,

welcome to cRPG, we are happy you have found us. As you might know cRPG has been around since 2010. This is a long time for existing players to hone their combat skills and gather items.

On the combat side there is not a lot we can do to help you become better, it simply needs time and practice. Even the best gear can be worthless if you come across a warrior with several years of experience. But don't let that discourage you, everyone of us has that one arch-enemy that always seems to outsmart us - but victory will be ours one day!

While items do play only a secondary role, they can turn the tides when you are up against an equally skilled fighter. Therefore we transferred some gold and a few items to your account to help you get started.

- 18000 gold
- War Spear
- Two Handed Sword
- Long Arming Sword
- White Tunic over Mail

If you run into any problems or you have questions about the game - maybe you are wondering what is the best way to spend the gold you just received - then make sure you visit our great community at http://forum.melee.org.

Have a good journey,

The cRPG Team
--- End quote ---
what

Molly:
newb :lol:

Which banner? The old Black skull of the Bandits or the Pink Teddy of my old friends?

Boerenlater:

--- Quote from: Molly on October 20, 2014, 11:49:47 am ---newb :lol:

Which banner? The old Black skull of the Bandits or the Pink Teddy of my old friends?

--- End quote ---
The joke is on you, I got 4mw items for free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version