Author Topic: No Heirloom Exchange  (Read 489 times)

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
No Heirloom Exchange
« on: October 19, 2014, 08:42:13 pm »
+1
I was transferring my strat hero when patch came out and stopped as soon as i got on the website, also i had looms on multiple characters, the guy who i was switching to my strat hero had loompoints and loomed items and the hero i was transferring from also had two loomed items on him those are all the possible causes i could think of
Edit: tried transferring a loomed item to all of my different characters that can transfer but none of them get an exchange key

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: No Heirloom Exchange
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 08:49:13 pm »
It shows up like below on the left side of the inventory->items page, even when you don't have an eligible item on that character.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Exchange allows you to change a heirloom to another one. Everyone got one of them for free. You find it on the character you were last online with. If you want to use it on an item which is on a different character you need to transfer the item. More exchanges can be bought through marketplace auctions.

The reforge allows you do convert any +3 heirloom into 2 loom points. It was previously only available as auction, now it is an action you can execute anytime.

BTW: when you click the button on the inventory page it will take you to a page were it is explained in detail. It is only executed once you confirm it there with your password.

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
Re: No Heirloom Exchange
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 08:51:13 pm »
It shows up like below on the left side of the inventory->items page, even when you don't have an eligible item on that character.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ah thanks i found it... on my stf which i thought i looked on thank you very much