Poll

Should I establish a Gay Knights of the Realm faction that corresponds to the RP located here?

Yes
22 (30.6%)
No
11 (15.3%)
I suck dick for skittles; yes
21 (29.2%)
What the fuck is a "clitoris"? Is that some type of breath mint? Oh and my answer is no.
18 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: The Adventures of The Gay Knights  (Read 2924 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
The Adventures of The Gay Knights
« on: October 11, 2014, 02:41:00 am »
+28
hello this is an interactive and ongoing RP story, please feel free 2 make suggestions or insert ur own characters but PLS keep within the roleplay rules of this story and the forums

please write any additions u want 2 the story in roleplay format, and if they get enough upvotes i will add them to the OP post and they will becum part of the official story. ty for reading  :D

"Fuck strat 5", Daruvian thought as he looked down at the small Taiwanese boy kneeling between his legs. He took another long drink from his glass of domestic piss beer, and placed one hand on the boy's head to rub his unkempt hair out of his face. "Go get me the Doritos and Mountain Dew Code Red from the kitchen, and return to the task at hand when you get back." The boy giggled coyly and sprang to his feet and out of the room in absolute nudity, nervously hoping that he was making his master proud with his subservience.

Shifting his attention back to his harshly glowing monitor screen in the otherwise pitch black room, Daruvian watched as Jack1 sent him Steam messages trying to persuade him to play in a Strategus battle. "Doesn't he know the m0d is d34d at the hands of Tydeus, as all of the Gay Sages of Frisia heralded?" Daruvian considered his response momentarily and typed back to Jack1 "rofl bundle of sticks u think im going 2 play in strat 5? yeah thanks no LOL".

The Gay Knight wheezed and chuckled with satisfaction at his own hilarity. His hearty voice cracked throughout the corners of the room and down the stone hallway outside. Just regaining his breath from the taxing energy expenditure of laughing at his own internet humor, he took the bag of Doritos from his now returning Thai ladyboy and shoveled a handful into his gaping maw.

"You know I'm the Gay Knight of Frisia right boy? That's why you're doing this for me. I am a powerful and gay knight, and you are my ballsquire. I'm the best 1H cavalry player in NA. You should be thankful that you even have this opportunity. Get back on your knees and return to work." Saying the power dynamic in their mentor-protege relationship aloud made the situation all the more erotic to The Gay Knight.

The boy was good at his work. He had begun training daily in the Rites of the Gay Knights, coming (lol) each and every morning to study under the tutelage of The Gay Knight of Frisia. He had made very quick progress recently.

His name was Cikel, and he was sent to study at the Citadel of the Gay Knights since birth. His birth-mother was a destitute Swabian prostitute and his father a Thai rice salesman. They could not afford to raise the child. Fortunately for Cikel there was a monk of the Order of the Gay God on a pilgrimage in the area, who offered to take the boy back to be raised in the tradition of the Citadel. This monk was named Havelle. He had greasy auburn hair that fell across his forehead, and wore a brown robe from shoulder to ankle. He had a strong penchant for tables.

The Citadel of the Gay Knights was a stone fortress located high in the labyrinth of the Swiss Alps. It was a naturally defensible keep, having a sheer cliff face on 2 sides, a risen mountain immediately to its back, and one road leading in and out from the front gate. The keep had stood strong here for 100 years since the reign of (blessed be his name) Spook the First. Originally it was built to serve as a ruling seat for Spook and his minions. Now the Order of the Gay God had taken the Citadel for the purpose of housing their sacred order and teaching initiates.

The Gay Knight of Frisia's consciousness snapped back to the matter at hand as he felt the boy's work building the pressure rising inside him like a cinched hose about to burst. He reached climax. Daruvian thanked Cikel for his time, reminded him to always follow the path of the Gay God, and told him he was released from his studies for the day. The boy nodded solemnly, hiding his smile, and walked out of the room and down the stone corridor.

After regaining his composure and putting on his Frisian Heraldic Brigandine, The Gay Knight of Frisia walked out into the hallway. The breeze of the Alps penetrated (lol) the Citadel, winding around the stone corners and gnawing at the skin. Daruvian shivered, and walked down the corridor... to his happy surprise, standing at the end of the corridor was Kamikaze_Joe, a fellow mentor at the Citadel, and the named Gay Knight of the Free Corporations.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:55:44 am by Daruvian »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventures of The Gay Knights
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 04:32:06 am »
+14
"I know, let me check the website, see if there's any battles" thought Smoothrich, leaving the drained syringe in his arm, which falls with a *clink* into a pile of empty pill bottles and needles.

"THE DOMAIN C-RPG.NET IS FOR SALE"

"Weird. Let me check the forums to see what happened?"

"forums.. melee.. org....."

"Thank you for visiting the Official Fan forums of MELEE: HENTAKU OI love youAN's SHITRAPE ADVENTURE, the longest running English-language Anime fan site, hosted and moderated by #TearsofDestiny, Deputy Twitter Editor!"

"Wait.. what? Another DDOS? Let me check IRC."

"What's IRC?"

"Who the FUCK said that?"

"You did. Are you coming to our battle?"

The screaming outside, like a raging Dota scrub, feeding down mid. A million raging feeders at once. It was deafening. Then it stopped.

"Oh god.. I gotta get on my computer and check Steam."

"What's a computer?"

"I don't know."

His windows shatter, broken glass like shrapnel turning flesh into pulp.

"I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, Strat 6 or Melee:Battlegrounds! And even if the game sucks, I'm an "EARLY INVESTOR!" so we make our money back!"

Blood begins gushing out of Smoothrich's nose, bloodshot eyes begin bulging, the world itself begins twitching and snapping like pro beat waves of some shitty visualizer someone saw while on acid sometime. The pulsating visuals begin to hammer a rhythm, and a voice begins echoing back, blowing out Smoothrich's head like those subwoofers black people have in their cars, while words begin oozing into the space behind his eyelids. A kaleidoscope, a sick amateur Eastern European DJ about to get his big break, but the inbox is full, so he holds reset in with a pencil tip for 5 seconds, jammed into his brain, a "soft-reset" he knew to call it, as sweet sugary brain-jizm cums into his mouth.

"GOONS. TROLL. ADMIN. STRATEGUS. GRIEF. HACKS. AUTISTS. LEADERSHIP. LINKIN PARK. RESPECT. CORRUPTION. FALLEN. MEOW. RICKY. COY. TAKE OFF.. YOUR..... FIND THE PASTEBIN SMOOTHRICH... THE.. TRUTH..... THE... TRUTH.... ITS TIME.. TO TELL THE COMMUNITY.. THE TRUTH.."

Smoothrich, now finding himself rolled in a rug of stars and gods, with the cold despairing vacuum of space about to swallow all light and time at once, finally understands.  Always keeping an emergency, fully loaded, syringe of heroin in a "special place," he uses the last ounce of energy in the collapsing universe to plunge it into his neck, and floats away like a kite on a breeze, watching what was once himself, bloated, mangled, and now imploding, burst cosmic rays from his empty eyesockets, and for once, there was no more suffering in this universe.

But all of that was about to change, thought Smoothrich, as he taps "Post.."
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 01:24:55 pm »
+5
i think these two posts kept me from dropping dead on my feet this morning

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 06:07:05 pm »
+1
hello i have added a poll, blease vote

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 08:45:11 pm »
+15
It was cold out. Real cold. So cold it even drove the leechers inside. My gloves had stuck to the door handle for a moment as I entered 'The Forums', the local bar. I'd barely had time to sit down when the barman called me over. He was overweight with a face only a mother could love. Went by the name 'Kalam', usually he kept to himself and well that was fine by me.
"H-hey theres a note in your personal message box"
'A note? Who left it?'
After a few seconds of stumbling over his words he decided on a shrug instead, and it was at this point I noticed him breaking into a sweat, was it due to the exertion of walking, or was it something more?
Whatever it was it could wait until later.
'Alright pass it over'

^Meet me by the steam vents nearby Dotes Avenue at 11PM tonight^

A million thoughts raced through my head at once. Could this be a trap? or maybe a hoax, god knows i've had my fair share of those, though the naive part of me thought it could be a concerned citizen reaching out, not wanting to go through the corrupt bureaucracy of this place. But the more I thought about answers, the more the questions piled up. The only thing I knew for sure is that I had somewhere to be tonight.
'Looks like I better get going'

Dotes Avenue was a cesspool of the worst sort.
The only thing more abundant than the revolting filth was the autism. I didn't know if the spergs were born or made this way. Hell, maybe both.
One walked up to me "HELLO WOULD U LIKE TO JOIN THE TEUTONIC KNIGHTS STRAT 5 CL-" I cut him off with a stern concerned look and kept on my way. A church-going soul may have up and left at the sight of these unkempt bearded and broken 'men', but here I trekked through Dotes Ave with boots covered in wet hentai mags and a mind set on the truth...

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 04:04:12 am »
+11
An hour crawled by like a sick cockroach. It was a dark and stormy night and I'd told myself I didn't intend to spend it hanging around for a practical joke. But it was 11:20 and here I still stood. Was it sense of duty keeping me here or something else? Guilt probably. There had been a spate of murders, the most recent was found Monday when some kid reported his brother missing. Allers. I remember all their names.  Didn't take us long for us to find him- well, what was left anyway. The scene was a damn bloodbath. Took four hours just to scrape together something for identification. It was a bad week in a bad month; maybe even a bad year. The Calradia Times were calling it the worst crime spike the city had ever seen. And what did we have for evidence?

Nothing.
There was a killer out there... and it was my job to find him.

"DAN"
Someone called for me from the shadows, I put my hand on my Colt .38 Special and waited for their next move. As he moved closer I realized 2 things. It was someone I knew. And they were drunk.
"heys Dann.. srorrysh im  late ..."

Giuseppe was an ex-con, he did time for being a co-conspirator in the famous Alkaowni case, the one where a woman was stalked and harassed before vanishing without a trace. Coy Anwyl. That was her name.  Giuseppe got off lightly, more than can be said of his friends. He was released a few months back and changed his name, says he's changed his life around too. Not likely. I'd seen him around town, he'd tried to convince me to take him in as a stool pigeon. Said he remembered me as a Detective from when he'd been taken into custody. I never had anything to do with the case, but I guess I got a face to remember. Anyway I took him in a few times to see what I could jimmy out of him. Nothing more than ramblings about some cheap hoods who ain't worth my time of day. I hoped it wouldn't be the same here.

'I want answers Giuseppe- and I want them quick'
"heyy y.. Calm downsh"
I wasn't in the mood for being calm. I was mad. Real mad. So mad I could taste it. And if I didn't get answers fast he was going to feel it.
'No one plays me for a sucker and gets away with it. I'm giving you one last chance to explain yourself.'
"OKK OK"
".. .. .. .... ... .... .... .. ...."

He told me something I couldn't believe...

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 03:29:33 am »
+1
i have had several drinks and am pretty buzzed, chapter 2 of The Adventures of the Gay Knights may well emerge from my drunken thoughts tonight

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 04:31:44 am »
+3
well i just wrote a whole second chapter and went to post it and got the 500-internal server error so it erased all of it, so fuck this stupid fucking website and this stupid fucking bullshit

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2014, 05:15:35 am »
+11
"Joe I see you've returned already!", Daruvian warmly called down the hallway.
"Aha! The Gay Knight of Frisia! So nice to see you, my gay friend!" Joe retorted as a jovial smile shot across his face.

Joe must have just recently returned to the Citadel from his troop to find and rescue his beloved Champion Courser whom had gone missing in the midst of the night nearly a fortnight ago. The effort of Joe's hunt for her showed in his appearance. He looked ragged. His beard had grown long and unkempt. His eyes had a tired, lean, hungry, and gay look like a wild wolf, his eyes were tired and large purple bags surrounded them, and his clothes were torn and covered in both mud and some sort of crusty white powder.

"My Gay Friend, I judge from the look in your eyes that your search for Champion Courser has not borne fruit...", Daruvian prodded gently.

Joe's smile vanished instantly like a milk-white stream of semen catapulted hopelessly into the backblast of the engine of a Boeing-747. His eyes slowly fell to the ground, and became veiled with sorrow. Daruvian could feel that the weight of Joe's breath become much heavier, like a weight holding him down and threatening to suffocate. Joe's passion was so strong and his pain so great that it prevented him from finding any words to express himself to Daruvian. Instead he simply stared at the cold, lifeless stone floor and nodded his head back and forth.

"I am so sorry my Gay Friend...

I remember when you and Champion Courser first met...

You were still just a young Ball Squire under the tutelage of Hooey Jewton. We all remember seeing the instant bond you formed with +3 Courser. At first some of us thought it heresy--a man loving anything feminine. Some even called for your expulsion from training, for a man loving anything feminine is a violation of our sacred vows. Yet over time we saw that you both shared a love that was as sacred as our vows, and we could not bring ourselves to come (lol) between it. You both were made for each other. I saw it. Your mentor Hooey Jewton saw it. We all saw it. We all still see it.

The Gay God has a greater destiny and end for you both than this, I can feel it. Trust me my Gay Friend, the end of your story has not yet come. I can feel it in my gay bones that you will both meet again."

Joe's eyes struggled their way back off the floor. A sharp inhale cast itself into Joe's body like life had returned to him from the edge of darkness.

Their eyes locked. Daruvian saw the pilot light of a grand flame re-light behind Joe's eyes. Maybe it was his soul Daruvian was seeing.

Suddenly and without any hesitation, they locked lips. Their eyes were closed. Their manhoods steadily engorging with blood. This was not a terribly uncommon means of showing affection among the Gay Knights--it was a lot like a hug between family members, except this was way, way more fucking gay.

Then, their loving lip embrace broke and Joe found the strength to speak.

"...Thank you Daruvian. You have given me back what I so painfully lost: hope. You are a true friend in my darkest and least gay hour. I shall find my Champion Courser. I must. Not even Gay Satan could stand in my way now."

With that Joe sprang off down the bitterly cold stone hallfway and down a winding stairwell.

Daruvian smiled. Bringing his friends pleasure was greater than pleasuring himself could ever be.

He resumed his walk down the hall, and stopped to look out a small window in the battlements that over looked the inner grounds of the Citadel of the Gay Knights. It was still early morning. The day was cold, gray, and a wet fog held the outside world to a pact of silence. No birds sang. Daruvian grinned as he saw Cikel prancing across the grounds to the Gay Barracks.

Then, Daruvian's eyes shifted to the Gay Training Grounds where Dreadnok was at the head of a formation of Ball Squires--initiates into the Gay Order who served under the Gay Knights until they were themselves Knighted. Even from this remote window Daruvian could make out the shit-eating grin on Dreadnok's stupid fat fucking face. Dreadnok was the first trainer for all Ball Squires, and his method was unconventional. He was rude, and pretty much a total fucking asshole you Jersey piece of shittrash, but his method served well at demolishing and rebuilding the ego of Ball Squires into the image of true Gay Knights.

The Gay Knight of Frisia moved on, content that everything in the Citadel of the Gay Knights was according to plan for the day. He descended the cold stone stairwell to the ground level, and exited the Gay Keep through its massive wooden doors. He then strolled across the sparsely grassed path to the Meeting Hall of the Gay Knights.

The Meeting Hall of the Gay Knights was where all organizing and decision-making occurred for the Knights of the Gay Orders. It was a great wooden lodge, with a single table in the middle of the room shaped like a great cock and balls. The table was surrounded by numerous wooden chairs each with an inscription of the Gay Knight to whom each chair belonged. Daruvian opened the wooden door to the Hall and closed it behind him.

There lying face-down on the ground at his feet was the blood-stained body of a recently slain man. There was a +3 Rondel Dagger impaling his ass. He wore the clothes of a Gay Knight. Daruvian knelt and began to turn the man over to get a look at his face. The single fire burning in the fireplace of the lodge cast small whips of deep red flame across the lodge, like gay tongues licking in every direction in a gay oral orgy.

The Gay Knight of Frisia saw his face. It was Badoon Ballson, a Ball Squire under the tutelage of Dreadnok. He was an especially gay Ball Squire, whom had been excelling at his education.

Hundreds of questions raced through Daruvian's mind in an instant like so many gay San Franciscans sliding down a KY jelly coated slip-n-slide.

Suddenly, The Gay Knight heard the sound of a door opening at the back of the lodge and the staccato notes of feet sprinting away on muddy ground. Daruvian drew his +3 Langes Messer and sprinted after the sound...

~to be continued~

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2014, 07:45:46 am »
+2
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2014, 09:37:59 am »
+5
Radsvid propped his Gold Trimmed Baby Seal leather boots up on his Ancient Redwood Engraved and Gilded Bureau, The blood and tears sloshing off onto a wonderfully made Bald Eagle Feather Surface Mat. He look out of his Alabaster Stone Window onto his keep in those high cold mountains, and opened the postage that had come in earlier that day.

"To who it may concern" started the letter "C-RPG has gone through a revival patch." The letter then went on about some nonsensical bullshit involving "+1 for patch of destiny" and "Gay Knights that guzzle cum."

Radsvid was confused, and booted up the olde magic doohicky box that we now call a computer.
He went to the CRPG launcher, let the patch run, and learn promptly that he was all of a sudden level 36.

"Eat your heart out Kesh" He said "They finally rewarded me for my never ending vocabulary and rugged charisma"

He then went to the forums

"Fuck ass titty bullshit" He spat into his Eighty Year Old Wine in a 20 Karat Gold Goblet "They reworked this system." Radsvid was furious, and he put on his Grizzly Bear Fur Cape, Baby Seal Leather Jerkin and Natural Silk Breeches, all gilded and dyed with the finest of materials. He stepped out onto his patio, drawing the attention of all those who serve him, then promptly shouted, with such force that an avalanche came and crushed Bhuluban "THIS IS A LOD OF COCK MONGLY BULLSHIT, AND I FOKKEN LOVE IT!"

The crowd erupted into cheers, as they would be worked less in the silver and blood mine that Sungetche sat on. Radsvid began to plan for strat 6 and what he would need to do to maintain and renew his hold on the region. Perhaps inviting these Gay Knights to a feast would be a start...

WELCOME BACK TO CRPG KIDS
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 05:19:27 am »
+3
Don't worry ima post ima post.

Like, tomorrow.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2014, 04:03:49 am »
I love you, in a slightly homosexual manner.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 09:16:06 pm »
+10
(click to show/hide)
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 11:30:20 pm »
+2
Absolutely fucking fantastic Joe. I had to read it in two segments because I ran out of time before class, and even then with just half of it it was 10/10 material. This story must continue. The show must go on!

(click to show/hide)