Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23139 times)

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2014, 05:55:36 am »
+4
I have no idea what your post is pointing out chosen. I think your tin foil hat is on to tight.

I already explained the diff in gear bugging and gear lock down. Did we item bomb nope. Did we gear lock down, absolutely. I also already explained why it was done. The quotes you pulled mean less than nothing. Read what jack says... 8 attacks to try and take whatever it was they had at the time, how the hell is that item bombing. I do not understand you Chosen. I know in your mind you believe you just made the find of the century but I must say I do not see it.

Jack and i get along rather well. Even then when he was saying people were spitting in their face I doubt he was referring to me. I am generally not very hostile towards people. I was not saying sorry if it makes you want to quit sarcastically. I would actually be sorry if strat made people quit the game.

I mean I'm an FCC fan and I remember those attacks well. The attacks were initiated with absolutely no break in between (Kesh would make sure of that in TS). I just know your goals were to item bug them as least partially, just admit it. It's nowhere near as bad as blatantly item BOMBING, and you were at war with a faction that would do the exact same thing to you if not worse.

whatever the case, it doesn't really matter. Previous semi shady tactics obviously does not excuse McDeath cheating no matter what Anti-FCC thinks.

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2014, 06:02:33 am »
+3
to me we were locking the gear down so it can be gained after we finally won. The gear bugging was an unfortunate side effect that in no way deterred us from continuing the practice. We needed to win the gear back and attacking immediately was the only chance of doing so.

I am actually thankful that they fixed that mechanic this round with allowing people to prioritize gear. Allows you to lock everything it and not have the owner bugged out. Now they need to allow that itemizing to be done from a fraction level not a fief owner level.
Leader of BS

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2014, 06:37:16 am »
+5
Actual item bombing is definitely much worse than "locking the gear down" but it gives the same results.  FCC has done it for literally every single siege that they have taken part in, and the only difference is that they won't get banned for it.  Honestly, the whole thing could be solved by adding a 30 (or 15) minute invulnerability after an attack takes place.

I'm not saying that McDeath's actions are excused by FCC's past, just stating that its almost as gay as legit item bombing.

(click to show/hide)

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2014, 06:41:24 am »
Actual item bombing is definitely much worse than "locking the gear down" but it gives the same results.  FCC has done it for literally every single siege that they have taken part in, and the only difference is that they won't get banned for it.  Honestly, the whole thing could be solved by adding a 30 (or 15) minute invulnerability after an attack takes place.

I'm not saying that McDeath's actions are excused by FCC's past, just stating that its almost as gay as legit item bombing.

(click to show/hide)

one caveat you forgot to mention is you benefitted froma  gold glitch that made you hundreds of millions of gold that you took advantage of.  Didn't need to save gear from sieges because you had more than enough.  We didn't get any such windfall and would have removed it if we had like we had done in a previous strat after informing admins.  We attacked a LOT more than any other faction on the map, every battle's worth of gear we retained from sieging made it possible to have another fight down the road.  Its was very much economical.  So please get off your high horse you multi-millionaire.   :wink:

McDeath blatantly and obviously cheated, just because you dislike us doesnt mean its okay or in any way comparative to legitimate play we have done in the past.  You may not have liked it, but we always managed to get the gear out when we were attacked consecutively with no pause - we just couldn't sell it, which is why you attack right away to keep the gear in play.  Oftentimes we would finally take the castle and kick the fief owner out and get 10000 crates of gear off the fief owner.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:45:12 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2014, 06:45:59 am »
+2
A gold glitch?  A random chinese guy in our village stocked up on millionsbillions(?) of peasant dresses when they still cost 0 gold on strat, and then we attacked him and sold them off after the price got bumped up.  More like a magical stroke of luck.

Although, the point isn't to save gear, it's that we couldn't use our gear because you were trying your hardest to attack as soon as the battle ended.

We did give away an ass load of money though, you can ask:

Pistachio
Daruvian
Acre
Sandersson
King Itchy or Talltree
Dutchy
Murdertron

I pretty much offered it to anybody who seemed like they could make use of it, and most of them did.

I miss those days :(
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:54:38 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2014, 02:17:20 pm »
+1
straying from the topic but nothing wrong with locking it down. It has been done to us plenty of times as well and no complaints. As long as the fief owner is home and online a simple select all and transfer after the fight gets the gear out before the next battle lands. No big deal. Nothing game breaking or evil about it.

Another thing to think about in attacking right away is having the fight end early enough the following night to still be in a good window for a followup attack on night 2,3,4 etc. That way you can have 3plus attacks on successive days to keep the pressure up and hopefully take the place and not having to skip a night to get it back in a good time slot.

People may frown upon it and I understand, but nothing at all about it is against the rules or even bad game play (my opinion of course). There are ways to get the gear out besides select all and transfer, you can always attack the army waiting outside to buy the fief more time. So I will likely not be convinced to feel bad about locking gear in. That is about all I have left to say on the subject.

So lets all get back to the topic at hand how horde won strat 5?
Leader of BS

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2014, 05:37:24 pm »
+1
 Let's just make item bombing legal.  It's not like the admins and debs are going to do anything about it anyway.  Ranged gets fucked the most by item bombs, but fuck ranged anyway.  I mean at least this way we'll actually have battles.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2014, 05:41:27 pm »
+2
ranged and construction
Leader of BS

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2014, 06:23:07 pm »
+3
I stay away from forum and strat drama but doesn't this scream admitting guilt? Also what do people in a organization do when they know they are about to get caught? Save face within the organization and be a mytar. Looks like he is trying to switch the blame away from willfully knowledgeable participants. Man, I liked MB too.

Trust me, I see stuff like this all the time.

You are blaming an ENTIRE faction for something only one person could do. You have no evidence as to who it was. You are just assuming it was MB, namely me.

You want to say you never cheated fine, I don't care. We know you did but its whatever. Go ahead and berate me for whatever you want to say I did. I could care less.

Ban me, permanently ban me. You would be doing me a favor because at least then I wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Fuck this shit. Honestly, you people are too dense to talk to. Maybe when you grow up and realize this is a video game and not real life I can talk to you guys but until then I am done.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:53:32 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline To Kill A Dead Horse

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • May be insane
    • View Profile
  • Faction: (Former) The Black Guard, (Current) Swiss AoW
  • Game nicks: To_Kill_A_Dead_Horse, GaugofWar
  • IRC nick: TKADH
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 06:28:35 pm »
+2
I FUCKING LOVE RED PANDAS

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Baggy
If your going to be staring at your characters ass in game all day it might as well be a female one.
[21:08:47] Downloading Textures/this_is_how_children_see_gnjus_norm.dds

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2014, 06:55:22 pm »
+5
haha yea gay people r the worst
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2014, 08:42:01 pm »
+6
I have a 1500 man heavy armed army near New Halmar. Who wants to wrastle? Open field style?
Leader of BS

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2014, 09:27:59 pm »
+5

(click to show/hide)

Just so we're clear, Relit and Artyem (mostly Relit, the old fuddy-duddy) over-ruled me on trying our very damndest to ensure that the defenders had as little time as possible to organize their shit. I really, really wanted to take a castle like a cheeky fukkboi by giving the opponent (as long as the bad guy was FCC ajajajajaj) the shittiest possible item situation without directly tampering with it. At least, that's what I remember happening. I wanted a piece of that FCC ass and I didn't give more than a couple fucks how I got it.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2014, 09:30:38 pm »
+4
Sandy you don't even know what fuccboi means 0/10.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2014, 09:31:20 pm »
+2
I have a 1500 man heavy armed army near New Halmar. Who wants to wrastle? Open field style?

Sandersson is there with 2k ready to roll; go gettum tiger.