Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23020 times)

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2014, 03:38:53 am »
+1
Trying to dredge up strat 4 battles to rationalize it is not making it right just distracting from the real issue at hand - permaban just mcdeath or also other members of MB who knew about it and supported it?

Do not take what I am saying the wrong way. Anyone who blatantly item bombs a fief through the transfer method deserves (and will) be permanently banned. That has never been in question.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2014, 03:40:13 am »
+1
>>rindyar which is the 2nd most difficult castle to take against better geared opponent and equal number of mercs, <<

Better geared?  They had no ladders.  Sorry, but that one item, though small, truly cuts into the defense capability.

Yeah, but do you blame the attackers or the defenders for that oversight?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2014, 03:43:34 am »
+1
Lol also Anders - really? really? 
(click to show/hide)

True, not "really" active, but I manage what's left of our faction that still wants to play. Bull doesn't really handle Astralis CRPG anymore. I think our only actives are Moonshine, Aretes, Edward "cock master" and...mental case. That's it. We have lots of guys we can "sign up" but that's not the same. I'd gladly

As for Rindyar, no, not better geared. They so undergeared it it wasn't funny. EU's fucking suck, I wasn't going to merc for EU's after that, but I didn't want that one clans 16k troops to go to waste so I signed up for them.

As for Derchios, Congrats, I haven't been up to date on attacks. I was there for only 1 battle against Derchios, didn't know there was others. In fact, I wasn't complementing myself, but the squids for having the balls to attack Tilbault. That is some serious balls there and I complimented them on it.

As for why I got involved, was because someone (Squidnaught or You) said something about no one else doing this shit and I do have to correct shit. I can't stand someone propagating hypocrisy about others(very loudly, mind you) and not acknowledging their own faults. I hate cheating, and I keep tabs on sketchy shit. Think about it this way: In strat 2 FCC were fcuking cheaters cause they had to cope with the bigger EU fgt cheaters. Strat 3 got cleaner, same with 4. In strat 5, you guys haven't done anything sketchy, but squids have, but they are a different faction.

And kesh, I still love you, but tone down the forum rhetoric, Jeez. Bale is more fun, I need more calm collected Bale. He's always nice in TS and Forums, and he makes me jelly.

Also, Astralis is mostly an MMO clan now(ArcheAge Pirates) so...we are kinda dead. I can't coordinate shit in strat and just don't care to baby sit them to do shit.

(and Mcdetch is probably going to get banned again, though why he would do it w/ 1 month to go is fucking dumb)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2014, 04:10:41 am »
+2
I feel like Keshian is reliving his childhood trauma of getting sand shoved in his mouth by a bigger kid in kindergarten over and over in every facet of his life. He just extrapolates it to every event in his life. Even now I see him crying and screaming for the teacher (Harald/CMP) to come save him. Give it a rest, friend. It's the internet. It's a game. A video game. Please assess your reality.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2014, 04:18:02 am »
+7
@ Mcdeath - You are a scumbag and you know it, stop hiding behind honeyed words and insults to mask yourself.

@ Aldo- If you planned to cheat *using mcdeath or whoever* to acquire the castle I'm all for extending punishment to you aswell - however I am a lowly admin and strat affairs are out of my control we lowbees leave these matters to higher beings.

@ Kesh/Bale - Don't act innocent either; If you truly had the best interest of the community when doing your assaults on various places last strat - this strat; you could have had the common curiosity to allow the fief owner *if present* to clear the fief before attacking... I recall numerous times sitting in FCC ts after I merc'd for you in a battle and you would deliberately attempt to attack immediately after so the owner had no chance to remove broken gear. Someone that doesn't cheat or *abuse* faulty mechanics would be more respectable than that.  I do however enjoy the FCC/AI horde battles and I hope to see more in the future.

@Phantasmal: I love you
@ Dbrookz: :butterfly:

Strat this round is/was crap and has brought out the worst in most of us. *as it normally does* I agree with the karma statement if MB did cheat and then lost in such a way that was "humiliating" then it was well deserved; however I believe AI horde would have lost otherwise; as MB was holding the wall before the gate was opened with nearly an hour and a half left.

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2014, 04:24:07 am »
good lord what a deplorable abomination this thread has turned into. i didn't even read anything (except kesh's funny sperg posts) after the 6th page and I can already tell its pure shit. i spent alot of time on the OP and now this thread is ruined. ruined i say

also kesh, you dumbfuck now you are just plain bullshitting

FCC did the same exact thing last strat during the siege of yruma castle. most likely under your nerd orders

if you want to ban mcdeath, ban the following people:
Jedae, gamechanger (sorry bud im making a point), and chumley

pretty sure it was those 3

the castle was bugged atleast 3 times. dont make me dig through the diplomacy section for the posts by matey/bale literally admitting that it was done
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:40:27 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2014, 04:45:45 am »
+6
(click to show/hide)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2014, 04:52:18 am »
+3
What you are talking about Desire is locking the gear into the castle and it was done not to item bug but to get the crap back once you take the place. If you let it clear out they sell off all the gear and money can not be looted. It is bad game mechanics not cheating that requires it to be done. Look at the number of attacks we used to do... all of that made possible by getting the gear back for the next invasion and not having to completely rebuild after every battle. I am not saying we are saints, fcc has had its fair share of bad ideas but we get blamed for far more than we ever did. In fact plenty of things get done to us for made up events that never happened. Think of some of the worst cheats in this game (smoothrich bans kesh, New Ahmerrad transferred by blackzilla, Nova Tahlberl and fully geared army completely given away for a mw crossbow by some kid I can not remember his name, kesh could name more I am certain of it) those things done to us not by us.
We have by far over the iterations of strat provided the most battles for the NA community we just have a difference in opinion on the details of how we provided those battles.

I think the original item bug was us before anyone knew what would happen. Was like strat 2 i think. It was an open field fight if I remember correctly. We were just as surprised as everyone else when the people we were fighting (sorry no idea who it was now) could not access gear.

as usual no idea what chosen is talking about.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:02:34 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2014, 05:11:23 am »
Yeah, but do you blame the attackers or the defenders for that oversight?

It's what stood out to me at the moment of posting.  I remember thinking to myself, 'How the hell do you have no ladders...' 

But as Anders pointed out, the gear was less than desired as well. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2014, 05:32:17 am »
+1

the castle was bugged atleast 3 times. dont make me dig through the diplomacy section for the posts by matey/bale literally admitting that it was done

lol sure buddy. Would love to see that. hahaha you really don't know what the hell you are talking about ever do you?  Like every strat battle you accuse every faction  you are mercing against of being in FCC.  My personal favorite was when you accused all of chaos of being in FCC.  Best to button up and leave the discussion to the more intelligent among us.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2014, 05:33:02 am »
bale you fucking did it this time buddy

as I re-read the past few pages all that I could seem to comprehend is that FCC is pissed off with something as little as paying a merc to switch sides for 30k.
(click to show/hide)
I, and the other members of TCC, have tried to do nothing but play fair and be as nice as possible while the main spokespeople for FCC have been spitting in our faces on the forums. After the past 8 attempts, every siege but the day in-between one, you have finally managed to gear bug us. My respect for the acre members has gone down the shitter and I no longer respect any of their members as I did before any of this. The current situation is this: the game has become so horrible that I, myself, am on the verge of quitting.

quote from jack

Last time you declared war on us we sat back and let it happen without doing anything and were told the war is boring and we were lame for just sitting in our fiefs defending.

This time you declare war on us and we warned you we would actually fight this time.... Well hell sorry to inform you but this is war and war is hell. As the old saying goes be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

Sorry if it is making you want to quit.
bale ohay strategically avoiding refuting the claims made in jacks post

remember jack, don't you remember the days of FCC scum slaying? come back to your roots man, i know that deep down inside you, you still remember the chants of "ooga booga where da white wimen at" when we kicked the shit out of fcc and made kesh cry so bad on the diplomacy section. remember the fun we had with the anti-FCC dream team of the best of LCO, Frisia, MB, and Hospitallers? come back to the light side man

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:37:49 am by Chosen1 »
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2014, 05:35:46 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Red Pandas are MY SHIT NIGGA!@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2014, 05:44:06 am »
+2
I have no idea what your post is pointing out chosen. I think your tin foil hat is on to tight.

I already explained the diff in gear bugging and gear lock down. Did we item bomb nope. Did we gear lock down, absolutely. I also already explained why it was done. The quotes you pulled mean less than nothing. Read what jack says... 8 attacks to try and take whatever it was they had at the time, how the hell is that item bombing. I do not understand you Chosen. I know in your mind you believe you just made the find of the century but I must say I do not see it.

Jack and i get along rather well. Even then when he was saying people were spitting in their face I doubt he was referring to me. I am generally not very hostile towards people. I was not saying sorry if it makes you want to quit sarcastically. I would actually be sorry if strat made people quit the game.
Leader of BS

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2014, 05:48:21 am »
+10
chosen1, you're retarded. stop trying to sound smart and stick to downvoting.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2014, 05:51:00 am »
+1

but im too tired right now. i've been up since like 5:00

yup, forum patrol is a 24/7 job.  Thank god we got you on the case. *tips hat*

Also, nothing you posted proved your point.  Please, try again.  :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo