Author Topic: Is Melee a Class in cRPG?  (Read 4523 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Is Melee a Class in cRPG?
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2014, 01:29:52 am »
+1
I play archer on my STF. Its easy with my regular medium armour + Grosses Messer. Easy shooting mechanics + I kill most in melee

Simple curiosity, what's the name of your stf ? I never saw you playing anything else than your main, and I doubt you got some "ranged" gameplay experience, since you only talk about point and click, which is the case either of arbalest/heavy crossbows, or the case of nomad/tatar/horn bow. If you actually use the longbow or the rus bow, you will have a hard time pointing and clicking, unless you trade speed and accuracy for more missile speed and some damage from PD.

Ranged part is so easy that you get mot of your kills with your sword... Sounds like some elite and experimented archer here.

(click to show/hide)

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2014, 09:31:43 am »
Simple curiosity, what's the name of your stf ? I never saw you playing anything else than your main, and I doubt you got some "ranged" gameplay experience, since you only talk about point and click, which is the case either of arbalest/heavy crossbows, or the case of nomad/tatar/horn bow. If you actually use the longbow or the rus bow, you will have a hard time pointing and clicking, unless you trade speed and accuracy for more missile speed and some damage from PD.

Ranged part is so easy that you get mot of your kills with your sword... Sounds like some elite and experimented archer here.

(click to show/hide)

your build deserves a fix :C
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2014, 09:32:17 am »

(click to show/hide)

your build deserves a fix :C

Accidental double post , sry

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2014, 02:58:08 pm »
+1
Its easy to be an alright archer, takes some skill to get good or superb.
Melee is à class and people wouldn't whine if they chose some if and str instead of their precious agility.
I can easily take 6-7 bodyshots from à longbow, and take 10 from the lower tier bows
Regarding the meleepart of archery: they might be able to survive for à while but it's not that hard to rek em'.

Tl;dr take some str and learn to block or get à shield.

Many xoxoxo
Lekis
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2014, 06:29:07 am »
Its easy to be an alright archer, takes some skill to get good or superb.
Melee is à class and people wouldn't whine if they chose some if and str instead of their precious agility.
I can easily take 6-7 bodyshots from à longbow, and take 10 from the lower tier bows
Regarding the meleepart of archery: they might be able to survive for à while but it's not that hard to rek em'.

Tl;dr take some str and learn to block or get à shield.

Many xoxoxo
Lekis

yeah but im too greedy to spend money on tincan

i need muh shekels