Author Topic: for all the ladies in the place with style and grace  (Read 643 times)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
for all the ladies in the place with style and grace
« on: August 30, 2014, 10:46:33 am »
Some studies have found that women tend to fantasize about being forced or coerced into sexual activity more commonly than men.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy

Truth or no truth? Personal experience? I know some like to be treated rough but actually forced against their will, hmm.

discuss, gents.

Random topic, i'm bored.
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: for all the ladies in the place with style and grace
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 10:56:16 am »
+2
Absolute truth. Notice it says "fantasize". I don't think any women would enjoy being literally raped (probably a few nutbags). But a man being forcefull or dominating during courtship and sex is something most women seem to enjoy.
Have a look at romance novels that are consumed entirely by women. The popularity of that 50 shades of grey book wasnt surprising at all. The plot usually revolves about some tall, handsome, rich stranger "ravishing" the protagonist. I guess it'd be more accurate to call it confident and aggressive seduction than "rape".

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 11:54:01 am »
It's kind of interesting how they enjoy fantasizing about an event that would probably traumatize them if it actually happened. Though, as you said, their fantasy's are mostly involve a tall hsndsome stranger, which is somewhat the opposite of the stereotype rapists. I wonder if it is in the nature of women to be submissive to a man, they obviously romantisize the idea of being forced to do something that is semi against their own will, maybe its a bit of a hate-love relationship.

I know for a fact that some women end up with an abusive partner because they actually like the type that abuses them. Theyll break up with an abusive partner and then end up with a new partner that is more or less the same. Its almost like they unconciously look to find an abusive partner. Maybe its even possible that they think they can change that person, some sort of neurotic thing to look for messed up people in the hope they CAN in fact change them, where others couldn't.

Women, huh.

I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 12:05:31 pm »
+1
Woman here now me!

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 12:51:02 pm »
But a man being forcefull or dominating during courtship and sex is something most women seem to enjoy.

And they're like "oh, I'd like you to force me to have sex with you, put your dick into my mouth and fuck me hard!" and then, when you're drunk enough to try to do as you're told, they're all like "you fucking dickhead! I could charge you with rape attempt!"

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:02:04 pm by Falka »

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 01:01:35 pm »
Damn!

It's cultural and "natural" imo.

No real scientific studies made just RL observations so it's not "fact" this is just "imo":

The sexual neurosis/prudishness regarding sexuality inherited from pre-Abrahamic religious origins(Rome's vestal virgins/Greek hero devirginizer experts etc.) is so deeply ingrained in our culture.

Sex for women= no, dirty, whore, slut, adultery etc. etc.
Then being "forced" in to what you secretly want(get rid of all that pent up sexual urges) is kind of a win win.

I was "forced"=aka. moral/spiritual deniability
I secretly want it=Yummy! the spice of guilty pleasure...
On top of that: Self identifying as a weak minded woman to excuse this also reinforces "I couldn't resist because I'm a woman" stereotypes. Enabling a retreat in behind the protective and oppressive patriarchy...
Now imagine a femi-chocolate chip cookie having "rape"- fantasies... it's hilarious, the amount of inconsistency and hypocrisy.

And as Oberyn says: Fantasies, not actual desire to be subjected to it.

As an advocate for equal opportunity(not necessarily rights) between biologically different humans I do want to say:
I believe that men having "rape" fantasies where the woman SAYS: NO, we shouldn't, please stop etc. but body language/reaction etc. screams "come and take me" is common as well.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 1072
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 01:54:42 pm »
There has be a way to tell friends from lovers. Imagine if girls were into caring and being gentle and stuff like that, they would fuck every male friend they have. Not that chicks have many male friends but still. And male friend situation is another "fantasy" which can lead to romantic relationship. Complicated stuff.

If things were like they used to be, when society had strict rules and there was no easy and legal way to "release the desire" every night, a situation where Mr Dick and Ms Pussy are near each other and both hetero would lead to sexual friction and after certain period of time definitely would become sexual relationship. It's only natural. Modern way of life interferes with that because it offers "release" everywhere so people are less horny when dealing with other sex that attracts them.

And that is why muslims are going to conquer Europe as Baba Vanga predicted :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:59:29 pm by Leshma »

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 03:12:54 pm »
I have a rape fantasy too.

(click to show/hide)
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 07:53:59 pm »
+1
I have a rape fantasy too.

(click to show/hide)

No. I bet u fantasize about being raped by wolves.
Pock gobblers