cRPG > Scene Editing

Nikola_The_Orthodox's Siege Map

(1/5) > >>

OneOrThrEe:
Okay. So i made this map in 2 days with like 10 hours of work :) , its just fun.
I have had some experiences with mapping before (Mostly PW maps)
So first things first, there is the download link->    https://www.mediafire.com/?w314263i9vxrfcm

So, the screenshots.

(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THE STAR REPRESENTS THE FLAG(IN THE PICTURE BELOW)

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY WOODEN PC SO I HAD TO USE DIRECT X 7 AND LOWER RESOLUTION AND LOWER GRAPHIC , I KNOW ITS BAD , BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW.     

Description: Well first of all i have no idea how to name the map, but that does not matter for now. So the map is obviously a siege map, it has multiple ways of getting to the flag quickest way to get in is trough the main gate , and than trough breakable gate.
 Other way to get in is going to the side ladder on the left side and than going to the left , on the wall around the 2nd layer of wall, it takes some time but no breaking of any kind.

And you can go on the right to the side door which brings you to the other side door( i called it Sidedoor LVL 2) or you can go to the second breakable gate or use a small ladder on the right side of the 2nd gate.

The 2nd gate is opened only from the flag side by both , attackers and defenders, which makes the small ladder on right side of the gate usable to open it with no need of breaking ,but of course you can close it again.

And there are some miner things around like places to make mini ambushes for attackers, and few places for archers to climb.

Map is pretty detailed in my opinion even the environment around the castle , actually making map so detailed took most of my editing time , so if nothing i hope you enjoy the view :D.

I am sorry if this was to long , and i hope that i didn't miss something important, if so i would aprishiate some feedback , especially for spawns , glitches , getting stuck somewhere , unbalance ( too easy to attack or defend).Of course if you have any suggestions or critics PLEASE i need them :).

So, this is the verions 1.0 of this map , whatever the name i choose later on( will edit it here later)

Hellsing:
Looks fine to me :)
Rivercastles are always fun.

Question:
The tower on the first screenshot the right one of those 3 towers...
Is he fully walkable coz it seems like he is out of the map...

Best wishes,
ze drunk guy from this morning :D

OneOrThrEe:
Ohh drunken guy :P
Tnx for your reply , the tower ur talking about is not supposed to be walkable its there just to make castle look full, it haves barricades that do not allow you to even come to it , the middle tower on the right is the last walkable inculing the left one that is the first u come to. Between left and middle one u can go down and to the flag , no need or use whatsoever for the right one. Even if it were usable it would be useless cuz it would take more time to go to flag , i mean some going around for some cover , but it would be too much protection from archers i think, and im pretty sure its out of the map :D

Aprikose:
I still hate u Nikola :)

OneOrThrEe:
Well hate me more , just i hope u like the map :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version