Author Topic: SMOOTHRICH CHALLENGES CANARY FOR #1 NA BADMIN OF ALL TIME  (Read 24662 times)

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
Re: SMOOTHRICH CHALLENGES CANARY FOR #1 NA BADMIN OF ALL TIME
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2014, 12:48:56 pm »
+2
Dont give the current facebook generation ideas dude, just look at this new retarded fire challenge thing.. These hipsters..

It was mostly directed at the smoothrich crowd but now I totally understand where you are coming from.

Do not drink like that you might hurt yourself.  Especially if you are of underage which most of you might be.

I would hate to be responsible for that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:58 pm »
+2
I've disliked and insulted Smoothrich since the first time he opened his dumb stupid gob on the forums to spout idiotic bullshit. You really have to be on that same level to pretend he's some sort of martyr just because abloobloo people are making fun of his pasty, shapeless potatoe sack body. Someone find the thread where Gorath posted a pic of himself with his kid, and Smoothrich's response, to really highlight his fucking hypocrisy.

Offline Godfredus

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Selling +3 Two Handed Warhammer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2014, 02:07:20 pm »
+5
That voice

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »
+5
you're an ugly bald fat bundle of sticks

That poker-eyed balding barrel in the video is Smoothrich ? He looks exactly like the South Park Wow Episode no-lifer, as If the character was based upon him......

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2014, 02:31:38 pm »
Chosen1 pretty much summed it up. 

Exhibit A: Look at the fucking yeti foot on that wildebeast that he is porking(2:45). Thats a big fucking foot. Shit dude!

This and LOL! Aldog you da besssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2014, 03:39:39 pm »
+2
Yeah dude like you and your whole clan should make videos like this and post them!

Sorry, I don't think any videos my clan could make (I'm not in Smoothrich's group of friends/clan by the way?) could possibly compare to the inane man-titted chest-beating and voice crack screeching through Mountain Dew burned throats that everyone has seen from your clan after someone upset you guys by saying they were going to attack you in a video game.

See, I just wouldn't want to show up on the playground at Autism High School with you guys when I'm more like Autism Kindergarten, ya know? It would be embarassing trying to play along with a crowd of people like you when I'm clearly like 10 grades behind in terms of spergery.

And the pathetic EUs continue on and on about how fat and ugly someone is in a video game community who lives thousands of miles away from them. Sure makes you guys cooler than him lol pretty pitiable IMO that this man has, managed to troll you and had perfect success, to the point that some of you so desperate to try and level your imagined score have made like 5 continuous posts JUST talking about another human beings appearance. U guys think im like bad person or troll or something but look in the mirror and i think ull see the shit is on the other foot, boys. I only make fun of people for things they can change or control generally, its just empathy-less bully shit to make fun of someone for being ugly or balding or fat (even though they can change that), and rlly i pity u that u werent taught any better ways by  u parents or religion.

Like jesus said;

"ayy gurl turn the other ass cheek 4 me lmao"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:48:54 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2014, 04:07:16 pm »
Since when is acting like a brainless retard = trolling?

Oh, right, NA weirdo net culture.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2014, 04:07:30 pm »
+7
I only make fun of people for things they can change or control generally, its just empathy-less bully shit to make fun of someone for being ugly or balding or fat (even though they can change that), and rlly i pity u that u werent taught any better ways by  u parents or religion.

Moron contradicts himself in the same paragraph and even aknowledges it, but goes on with his spergy white-knighting moralistic bullshit. Maybe Smoothrich wouldn't have all these people shitting all over his appearance if he wasn't as butt fucking ugly on the inside as he is on the outside. If you weren't so fucking retarded you might understand that one of these things led to the other. Just deserts as far as I'm concerned. You didn't seem to mind "autistic spergs" making fun of superficial appearances when it was your autistic sperg idol doing it, strangely enough.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:10:42 pm by Oberyn »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2014, 04:22:18 pm »
You're not looking any prettier on the inside or outside to me right now. What have you said in this thread? Fat, balding, fucking retarded, moron, butt fucking ugly, pasty shapeless potato sack body.I should make a collage of all the shallow insults you have used in this thread and put a banner across it with the word "bullying". All you're doing is proving you're in no way better than him, but you're so narrow-sighted and sure that you are lol. You're so aggro about a fat drunk guy in a video game lol. Take a look in the mirror pls.

Oh and I've never supported making fun of peoples appearance in a game. I didn't like it when it happened to anders either. The only thing stopping most of us from being fat, ugly, or balding/whatever is pure fucking luck, theres no sense beating someone down about that even if they are a total cunt. Thats not how you make things right, not even on the internet. Its pathetic that you guys have so much vitriol out of spite and you think its totally justified to say these things. If it wasn't justified for him, it's not justified for you. Period.

Rofl

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2014, 04:26:44 pm »
+2
I must've missed your walls of text whining about empathy and morals and bullying at the time. Why this sudden attack of "let's all be nice and sweet, gais"? That's rhetorical by the way, you hypocritical piece of shit.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2014, 04:29:34 pm »
Calling me a hypocrite?

Rofl thats rich, kid ;-^ did ur strW break off in ur jewsbox? Lol 4 real calling fbi now 4 cyberbullying

jesus christ its terrifying that we're both legal adults and here we are being manchildren on a forum for a niche video game while we live thousands of miles away from each other and our lives are pretty much in no way connected, and this issue is totally transient and unimportant, shit is surreal as fuck
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:33:16 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2014, 04:33:03 pm »
+2
plumbo you are literally the worst shitposter on these forums, your posts just have that essence of narcissistic, angsty 15 year old dripping through the seams that lie between every word

its really just awful, and not at all funny

please stop, or at least try harder would you jesus you fucking cock throttler

pictured below-- the cumbreathing shitnose that is plumbo

then make a serious post with better current-player suggestions you naysaying fucking shitbucket, jesus christ you video game shits are so fucking entitled, if you want something to be better then make it better instead of being a bitchy autist about it, fuck

naw kesh you mouthbreathing mongoloid, i hope you're reading this, we downvoted your cheeseshit because you just sucked your friends dicks so deep you burned their tips with stomach acid. like how the fuck can you say that holiday is the best 4d polearm for one. you're just filled from balls to brains with pure bullshit you cuntbag.

This is merely from a few pages back on your post history.
Buh but mah internet bullying!  :lol:

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2014, 04:37:36 pm »
This is merely from a few pages back on your post history.
Buh but mah internet bullying!  :lol:

Well he likes making fun of people for being stupid, which is something you can change, but he doesn't like to see people being picked on for their looks.

But Daruvian, you have to understand that Smoothrich is a huge asshole to other people for no reason, and some of these insults he is getting are deserved.
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2014, 04:40:01 pm »
+1
Yeah but those are all about actions, not appearances. I also think its clear that I'm more or less just taking the piss out of people, using internet buzzwords that I enjoy in combination. Honestly, any of those people I could get along with ez IRL or playvideo games with. I'm just shittalking them because it was fun and I didn't think its actually hurtful. I don't think anyone should be legit hurt because I'm just insulting their internet persona. Its just me but I think thats fair game.

You on the other hand are all aggro and legit just calling someone fat and ugly IRL in a pretty hateful fashion, you're not even at the very least trying to be funny about it.

nice renown chosen, clearly powered by devil lust, get out of here illuminati

@HESKEY im not roleplaying THE GOBBLIN KING right now, im roleplaying Daruvian the shit talker, except im not roleplaying very well because I'm letting morals show through when I should just be calling people spunk butlers or something. Theyre all different cRPG roleplay identities for different times. THE GOBBLIN KING is really only 4 when im tied up in strat drama, and strat is lame this round, so none of that.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:44:54 pm by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2014, 04:43:44 pm »
+3
You're not looking any prettier on the inside or outside to me right now
And who cares about what you think? Anyone?

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.