Author Topic: Lost Legion [LL] Diplomacy  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Uulmshar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Chadzian Empire
Re: Lost Legion [LL] Diplomacy
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 10:07:29 pm »
+3
It's only been a few months for me, trekking across these lands after leaving the monastery, but I've already seen my homeland and birthright given away at a whim, joined and fought with three mercenary companies, and seen their downfall. I've visited lands to the West, in EU, joined yet another mercenary band, and almost started a war with them. Yet, here I am, riding through the steppes again, to swear fealty to yet another lord or king or whatever he calls himself. I prayed that Tristan was right about this one.

As I rode through the steppes, I saw blood-red flags all around me. New Dugan, New Bulugar, and New Distar Castle all had these flags waving above their gates. Now, at Nova Tulga, I see the same flags. Apparently, this group rules over all of the steppes, into the mountains near the frozen north, where they hold an alliance with the faction currently ruling over my homeland. Perhaps I can visit my old home at Nova Slezkh Castle after this.

The gate guard stopped me. He must have recognized my heraldry, as he told me that Tristan was already at the keep, waiting for me. I left my Palfrey at the gate and walked through the town. It was pristine. There were no beggars in the streets, no cutpurses bumping against me in the market, and no guards roughing me up at every corner. Any doubt about this kingdom evaporated after that walk.

The guards led me through the keep, to a surprisingly modest hall, where General King Emperor sJimmy and his Legate Dutchy stood next to each other. Tristan was there with some of his officers, though they stood silently as the two talked quietly to each other. I took a knee and waited patiently.

When the conversation was done, they turned to me. sJimmy said, "We have been informed by Tristan of Erzoth that you are a dutiful follower and eager to learn the arts of war. We are always in need of more men like you. Will you swear fealty to me, to join us in working towards a united and prosperous empire?"

"I will, your majesty," I said to the floor, too frightened to make eye contact with the powerful man before me.

Dutchy stepped forward, "Then repeat after me: I, your name and titles, do swear that I will be Faithful and Bear True Allegiance to the Legion, for His Majesty, General | King | Emperor | Jimmy, to bring Honor and Glory to the Legion, through Victory or Death!"

"I, Uulmshar of Nova Slezkh Castle, do swear that I will be Faithful and Bear True Allegiance to the Legion, for His Majesty, General | King | Emperor | Jimmy, to bring Honor and Glory to the Legion, through Victory or Death!"
chadz giveth patches and chadz taketh away strategus.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 06:44:15 am »
+4
Armistice has been called between Holy chadzian Empire and Lost Legion. In order to end the Hostiles, Both sides have made an Agreement to stop fighting for one week.

Signed by ,
Ex Emperor Bryggan
Ex King James of Acre
Leaders of Acre | Holy chadzian Empire …X…

Signed by,
General | King | Emperor Jimmy XXI
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:10:08 am by sJimmy »
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 07:10:56 am »
+4
I, Emperor in name if not in anything else, sign this, and give it my whole hearted blessing. 

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 05:57:48 pm »
+2
Armistice Extend till 10/17/15 with Holy chadzian Empire / Acre. Merc Contract with Holy chadzian Empire / Acre, till 10/17/15 unless conflicts with LL previous agreements.

Signed by ,
Leaders of Acre | Holy chadzian Empire …X…

Signed by,
General | King | Emperor Jimmy XXI
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 05:58:49 pm »
+4
Signed by
Viceroy Benjamin of Acre
Prince Matthew of Acre

Offline Uulmshar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Chadzian Empire
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2015, 01:09:14 am »
Arriving at New Ichamur, I was not given the looks I first was, when I came armored in the Orange heraldry of Erzoth, on the back of a palfrey.
No, this time I arrived on the back of a donkey, clad in my simple wool robe. I rode to the keep, and asked to speak with the Emperor.
The Emperor was away, so I was led to the study of the Legate, Dutchy, where he was poring over some battlefield report or something.
He looked up from his papers, "Uulmshar, I thought you were in EU. What brings you back to the steppes?"
Bowing my head slightly, I confessed, "my lord Dutchy, I cannot continue my service to the Legion. I have come to surrender my troops and assets before leaving again on pilgrimage."
There was a pause as the Legate set his papers down and leaned back in his chair.
"I see. I'm sad to see you go, Uulmshar. Are you sure there's no way you could remain in service with us?"
"I am certain, sir."
"Very well. Then go with my blessing. I hope we will still see you on the field of battle in the future."
"Count on it, sir."
With a mutual nod, I turned and left.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 06:19:25 am by Uulmshar »
chadz giveth patches and chadz taketh away strategus.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 06:32:54 am »
+1
Upon hearing that Uulmshar had left the Legion a bit of sadness came to the Emperor, for he had seen great potential for the young lad to do great things. But alas Uulmshar had left and on good terms and the Emperor knew it was a hard thing to combat the pilgrimage he had gone on. For once the Emperor himself has been a strong believer of a different color "GOD WILLS IT".

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 01:49:44 pm »
+2
Upon hearing that Uulmshar had left the Legion a bit of sadness came to the Emperor, for he had seen great potential for the young lad to do great things. But alas Uulmshar had left and on good terms and the Emperor knew it was a hard thing to combat the pilgrimage he had gone on. For once the Emperor himself has been a strong believer of a different color "GOD WILLS IT".
That is sexy ass roleplay.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2016, 04:33:43 am »
+2
Lost Legion Claims
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

In the 6 century...
(click to show/hide)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2016, 04:53:29 am »
+2
I cry:  :cry:
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2016, 08:39:05 am »
Lost Legion Claims