Author Topic: Unban Mr_Killer2_BlackCompany  (Read 406 times)

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
Unban Mr_Killer2_BlackCompany
« on: July 15, 2014, 02:15:18 am »
Hello to all reading this, It seems that I was banned for no aparent reason, now i shall tell u the whole story of what i know. Now today i call by cell phone to talk to a family memeber who i have had play crpg for me during the times i cannot play so i can keep up with my buddies in black company and so i can have more gold and xp by the time i get on, Now two to four weeks ago he was accused of being a bot and was constantly poll banned and poll kicked until i finally went to. an admin to complain for my family member and was banned for two weeks by this admin for "being a bot". Now i serve my two weeks and don't complain because i was on vacation then so it didn't effect me or my family member as he was on vacation with me. Now we get done vacationing and i cannot play so i call him today and tell him to hop on and play for me. He plays until an hour ago (maybe a few hours he didn't tell me when i called him just a few mins ago) he gets accused of being a bot by a girl on EU7 (he told me the name but i already forgot it) but before this she starts hitting him and he control m's her and also types in chat y? (Maybe he said why? I didn't ask how he spelled it) and she gave no response. Then the next round she follows him around and accuses him in chat of being a bot so now he called me a few mins ago and told me all of this and i told him to type how can i be a bot bots can't type, and there was no response from her, also before he typed what i just said she tried to poll kick him but it was denied. Now as he is talking to me after he typed this and has been playing he says he got the message Error Kicked From server, Then he tries to get back on it says error u have been banned from this server. So now i am here posting this for the both of us. If it is against the rules to have family members play for you so you can have more fun when you get on each weekend and have a lvl 30 instead of a lvl 4 then please tell me. If i was banned for another reason please tell me so i may know and address it accordingly, Thank you for your time and sorry for any spelling mistakes i have here i did this from my phone

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: Unban Mr_Killer2_BlackCompany
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 02:25:44 am »
You were banned by XyNox for leeching. Unban 16.07.2014 23:37:50. You could ask him about this ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
Re: Unban Mr_Killer2_BlackCompany
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 02:26:54 am »
You were banned by XyNox for leeching. Unban 16.07.2014 23:37:50. You could ask him about this ban.
Ok thank you
Edit: Locking unless an admin needs to post here
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:45:43 am by Killer »