Author Topic: Help Black Company  (Read 727 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Help Black Company
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1744
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1746

The Squids moved 2600 heavily armed into our territory.  They took Vayejeg by attacking it on 4th of July.  Our Reinforcement army was unresponsive until that night..... as most people are eating hotdogs and shooting fireworks.  Therefore Vayejeg had no gear.  They took it free of charge because our guys were either drunk or with family. 

We blockaded the village for a day or so but had plans to withdraw.  AoW Webb (The first Battle) tried to slip out at 1 AM EST.  He was moving SE presumably to attack another village.  So we hit him.  All armies had standing orders that if they marched out.... we would hit them both.  The second battle time is shit.  But it's a result of AoW.  Our guy made a judgement call.  He got up early.  He knew that Warshed could reinforce Webb causing us to lose both armies.  So he hit them first. 

If anyone wants to cry about battle times.... they shouldn't try to march past our armies at shit times. 

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Help Black Company
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 12:08:03 am »
+2
Attacking a fief is entirely the attackers fault for battle time. Sigh another decent battle most NA miss cause it's at a shitfuck time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 01:36:56 am »
+1
Okay use the forth of July against someone who has nothing to do with it... It's not my fault you had not put one cent into that village. Blame a shitty attack on a 1am and some how relates to 8am? Lol. And if only work out the gear deal if I get every one of my troops back.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 01:43:03 am »
Okay use the forth of July against someone who has nothing to do with it... It's not my fault you had not put one cent into that village. Blame a shitty attack on a 1am and some how relates to 8am? Lol. And if only work out the gear deal if I get every one of my troops back.

You can have whatever we capture.  Bring 1 merc to the fight and you should get all your gear and tickets back (according to Switchtense.)  We have no problem moving the battle time.  But you guys can't march anything else into the area.  Let's make it legit. 

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 01:44:27 am »
+1
How come no one gave a shit that Les Chevaliers Occitans attacked us on Canada Day...

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 01:44:59 am »
Squids should sign 1 - 2 people up who are guaranteed to show up.  BC should bring just about as many.  Squids let BC cap the flags and in the end they only lose 1 or 2 tickets and everything stays in the fief to get transferred back.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:30 am »
How come no one gave a shit that Les Chevaliers Occitans attacked us on Canada Day...

What's Canada Day?  Reminds me of this.....

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 01:48:38 am »
Squids should sign 1 - 2 people up who are guaranteed to show up.  BC should bring just about as many.  Squids let BC cap the flags and in the end they only lose 1 or 2 tickets and everything stays in the fief to get transferred back.

They probably don't want to do it now that they out merc us lol. 

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 01:59:06 am »
+1
Either way I don't trust you considering your lie about the battle time. Let's just get over it and fight because I know as a player like myself, equal to 5 black company members ;)))
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:42 am »
Either way I don't trust you considering your lie about the battle time. Let's just get over it and fight because I know as a player like myself, equal to 5 black company members ;)))

Lol.  You are a very good fighter.  As a matter of fact I have the utmost respect for AoW. 

But it is funny that for all the crying you guys want to fight now..... screw all that "For the community" stuff right?  Now you have a merc advantage and you want to wake up.  Fair enough.