Author Topic: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?  (Read 15643 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Getting team killed why cant we just ban people who do this?
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2014, 07:00:28 pm »
+8
Ras is such a coward he pretends to be even more retarded than he really is to avoid losing face.

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2014, 07:14:43 pm »
+7
I challenge Ras to best of one on EU duel server.  If you win, Oberyn will leave the mod forever.  If I win, you give me 1 million gold.  Don't be scared homie. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2014, 07:35:22 pm »
Think of it as us trying to improve your productivity.

Funny that this comment comes from someone called Kafein.  :lol:

I'm pretty sure that if Ras loses the duel (thing that i'm also pretty sure), he'll accuse some conspriracy, like:

How is it that we don't know the names of the admins connected at this time....

Why macropus gave gold to obeyrn...

Everybody was insulting me...
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 2696
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2014, 08:05:11 pm »
Ras is such a coward he pretends to be even more retarded than he really is to avoid losing face.

Funny thing is that he almost had 100% support from this community when he was dueling me. How do you explain that?

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2014, 08:09:52 pm »
+8
Funny thing is that he almost had 100% support from this community when he was dueling me. How do you explain that?
Because you're a cunt too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2602
  • Infamy: 1999
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 26, 2014, 08:15:19 pm »
You mean I'm a bigger cunt than RasFrenzy? Then why I have King title, shouldn't a cunt like me have lot more infamy than reknown? If you ask me, this community is perfect representative of an angry, brainless mob who don't have any long term goal, just goes after next shiny thing in the distance. I believe that is one of the reasons why chadz locked this place from outside view.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 26, 2014, 08:22:09 pm »
+3
You mean I'm a bigger cunt than RasFrenzy? Then why I have King title, shouldn't a cunt like me have lot more infamy than reknown? If you ask me, this community is perfect representative of an angry, brainless mob who don't have any long term goal, just goes after next shiny thing in the distance. I believe that is one of the reasons why chadz locked this place from outside view.

Well, technically you are still here after all these years, clearly you love hanging with this angry, goalless and brainless mob, otherwise you would have taken a hike long ago. Cause you arent playing the game anymore man. You just here for the community and nothing else.

Quite simple way to put it, is that we were just bored. That duel wasnt entertaining at all to watch and Ras was(still is) just so damn retarded that we decided to stop explaining things to him and just go with his retardation. I suppose we got sick of it again. Until we get so tired of his shit again that we will just go with it once again...

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #187 on: June 26, 2014, 08:22:27 pm »
+2
Leshma, you're a cunt and most people who read your posts agree that you're a cunt.

And no one asked.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2387
  • Infamy: 2812
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 26, 2014, 08:26:35 pm »
+2
Well, technically you are still here after all these years, clearly you love hanging with this angry, goalless and brainless mob, otherwise you would have taken a hike long ago. Cause you arent playing the game anymore man. You just here for the community and nothing else.

You're completely right. I feel like I belong in here, just like Panos, Oberyn, even RasFrenzy. Not sure will I even play the new game, have lost interest in video games for the most part. But I'm here every day and will stay for quite some time. This community amuses me more than actually playing the game.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #189 on: June 26, 2014, 08:55:11 pm »
+3
well....

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #190 on: June 26, 2014, 11:23:55 pm »
+11

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2014, 11:25:16 pm »
+1
Honestly, I'd rather lose my million watching a fun and entertaining duel show (like it was with Leshma, was fun for everyone) instead of having any of you quit the mod forever after a fucking-tryhard-serious duel.
Having the bet as high as leaving the mod forever is too harsh guys, way too harsh.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2014, 01:14:56 am »
+1

For starters, that claim is dubious. Second, people always cheer for the underdog except in politics. Third, you do have a knack for making friends online.

Offline STR_aD_Sargon_eqv

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2014, 06:29:43 am »
+1
Oberun, there is a cav solidarity, so my strenght with u   :D

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2014, 10:02:08 am »
+2

Actually you'll notice that Ras was instantly disliked for his very public and idiotic stance of "everyone but me is a cheater". You managed to turn a lot of people against you by predictably writing bizarre, nonsensical idiocy. In fact I believe you were actually defending Ras from all the people calling him out on his stupidity, acting like you were some sort of arbiter of morality, shitting all over the very same people who were rooting for you to beat him in the duel. I mean, I'm probably the person least likely to be on your side, and I initially was. Apparently your memory has managed to rewire all those events so that, surprise, you come out as the innocent angel being unfairly persecuted. Constantly oscillating between emo "I'm a bad person" bundle of sticksry and a delusional martyr complex.